Is Calvinism Wrong?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus did far more than atone for our sins and the sins of the world. You have half of the Gospel but not the whole Gospel. Not only did Jesus die for us, he lived for us. In our name and on our behalf he offered to God the father a life of perfect obedience according to God's Holy Law. When God accepted Jesus into heaven we were accepted in him. This is how we are justified. Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5. He justifies the ungodly by doing for them that which we cannot do for ourselves.

He keeps spamming the above satanic "vicarious law keeping," from the pits of hell.

beloved57

We are saved and sealed with the Holy Spirit by hearing and believing the Gospel. Not by going forward in some religious crusade to give your heart to Jesus. Listen to Ephesians 1:13.

"In whom you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, THE GOSPEL OF YOUR SALVATION: in whom after that you believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise"

There are many on this Forum that do not believe the Gospel, but think that they are Christians.

In the Gospel. Jesus defeats, sin, death and the devil, Hebrews 1:3. In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5. In the Gospel Jesus fulfills all of the demands of God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. In the Gospel Jesus atones for our sins and the sin of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. In the Gospel Jesus makes us complete in himself, Colossians 2:10. In the Gospel we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. In the Gospel we are accepted because Jesus is accepted.
How can one believe the Gospel and teach that sinners Christ died for are lost ? Thats not Gospel.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
If that massive crowd was for you, I suspect they were yelling: "GET A ROPE!!"

I thought most lost their sense of humor, once they hit their 80's, joined the local "Moose Club," to play "Bingo" on Friday nights, and play shuffle board, in their spare time? Hmpppphhh....

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
I thought most lost their sense of humor, once they hit their 80's, joined the local "Moose Club," to play "Bingo" on Friday nights, and play shuffle board, in their spare time? Hmpppp....

Why is it you never post an article about what you believe? Are you afraid that someone will see that you really don't know what you believe? You are good at criticizing others, but you don't have the courage to expose what you believe. Who knows, maybe John W. means Jehovah Witness.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why is it you never post an article about what you believe? Are you afraid that someone will see that you really don't know what you believe? You are good at criticizing others, but you don't have the courage to expose what you believe. Who knows, maybe John W. means Jehovah Witness.

I do, and have for years, you wicked liar, as other TOL members, and TOL mods, have marked you as, on this thread,and other of your spam/duplicate threads you litter on TOL,as you lie, more than you forget your own name, admitted bible hater. You believe in satanism, you vile, admitted child of the devil, who perverts the gospel of Christ, corrupts the bible, having disdain for it, and satanically keeps spamming your vicarious law keeping, which members of the boc reject, as being from hell.

Wolf.

Robert Pate

Banned
You have a bad habit of always FALSELY accusing people of things.

Too bad for them.

You just keep parroting certain falsehoods as if they are truths.

Your idea that Jesus "kept the law for us" is one of those falsehoods.

If Jesus did not keep the law for us we are all still under the law and under condemnation. Not only did Jesus keep the law for us, Galatians 3:10, he abolished it so that we would be free from it, Ephesians 2:15.

You should know and believe this simple truth.

Robert Pate

Banned
I do, and have for years, you wicked liar, as other TOL members, and TOL mods, have marked you as, on this thread,and other of your spam/duplicate threads,as you lie, more than you forget your own name, admitted bible hater. You believe in satanism, you vile, admitted child of the devil, who perverts the gospel of Christ, corrupts the bible, having disdain for it, and satanically keeps spamming his vicarious law keeping, which members of the boc reject, as being from hell.,

When and where are your articles?

john w

Hall of Fame
If Jesus did not keep the law for us we are all still under the law and under condemnation. Not only did Jesus keep the law for us, Galatians 3:10, he abolished it so that we would be free from it, Ephesians 2:15.

You should know and believe this simple truth.

Spam, and covered, picked apart, in the other 666 duplicate threads you liter on TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
When and where are your articles?

www.theologyonline.com

You wicked, satanic liar, as I taught you that the 12 had no idea. re. the dbr, prior to its occurrence, you wicked poser.

Get off this site, wolfie, as most TOL members reject your perversions, satanic, made up, winged "doctrine," contradictions, as you lie, more than you breath.

Here is sloppy Pate's authority:

the-satanic-bible1.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned
www.theologyonline.com

You wicked, satanic liar, as I taught you that the 12 had no idea. re. the dbr, prior to its occurrence, you wicked poser.

Get off this site, wolfie, as most TOL members reject your perversions, satanic, made up, winged "doctrine," contradictions, as you lie, more than you breath.

Here is sloppy Pate's authority:

the-satanic-bible1.jpg

I am beginning to believe that you have some serious mental issues.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you actually BELIEVE RP is a satanist? If you do, you've begun believing your own lies. What a guy. I can appreciate that.

Yes. Unlike you, I study the details of the bible, and the details of a member's argument-very carefully. That is why I am one of the most respected, feared, and followed TOL members, all in extreme humility. He is a child of the devil, based upon his testimony,not on any emotional assessment, that seems prevalent on this site. My assessment/judgment stands, and I have marked/exposed/identified him, as the LORD God requires, yes, demands, as a wolf, in sheep's clothing.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W is a little man with a HUGE ego. Although, that same HUGE ego betrays a very insecure 'wanna-be somebody, anybody.'

Little man, you quip, old man? Real tough old man, asre you, gramps? Impressive. You'd not say that to my face, would you? No, you wouldn't, weak old buzzard.. And you are 5' 3'', bald, and a fat, old man, aren't you, geezer? Yes.....