Introduction

afostemi

Hello im a new member to this forum just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Baptist by denomination and believe in the doctrine of election. nice to meet everyone.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hello im a new member to this forum just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Baptist by denomination and believe in the doctrine of election. nice to meet everyone.

Hi, I also believe in election, it is much contested here so I hope you stick around :)

IMJerusha

Welcome to TOL! I'm not interested in your doctrine but I'll certainly embrace you as a Brother in Yeshua! :)

OCTOBER23

ANOTHER FLOWER FOR THE PICKING

BE AFRAID , BE VERY AFRAID ,

RUN RUN RUN AWAY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

-- JUST KIDDING -- WELCOME TO TOL (TOO LATE TO TURN BACK NOW)

Spitfire

Oh, free will vs. election is indeed a popular topic here, though in the past years issues pertaining to Christ's divinity have stolen center stage I suppose.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm a great dobber me.

If you serve up the grub in college or the services you are on the DOB UP, I did some of that with the Sally Ann

...to dob someone in it is a little different..... "it" being something brown and messy

IMJerusha

Dobbed

It is the past participle of Doobie as in bong doobie. lol:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=194ydPNJ47s
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually it means to center someone out as opposed to dobbing which means to RAT OUT.

I'm a great dobber me.

If you serve up the grub in college or the services you are on the DOB UP, I did some of that with the Sally Ann

...to dob someone in it is a little different..... "it" being something brown and messy

You both need to speak English! :chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL. Here is a copy of the rules. You will get along fine is you familiarize yourself with how we do things here. :)