Introducing... FrankiE

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Some years ago, when I was but a callow youth in the service of my country (greatest nation the world has ever known), I dated an actress.

She appeared in a stage play and her role was that of a prostitute. After one performance, she and the others took a curtain call and bowed to the audience. She was still in costume and, being the voluptuous lady she was, her bow was quite "revealing." At this point an elderly gentleman in the audience rose to his feet and shouted, "God bless ya, Honey!"

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by julie21

Steady on there BB...you'll put Frank into overload and you never know how detrimental to someone of his vintage it could be!!! :)
:darwinsm: May I remind you, young lady, that there is no reward without risk. :D

julie21

FrankE: May I remind you, young lady, that there is no reward without risk
Yes...but Frank, remember where our rewards are gonna be stored up for us? You don't want to overload yourself in pursuit of one and end up getting the other sooner because of it!!!
I'm only trying to look after you Popsy!;)

julie21

Yeh! Keep the girl happy! Night Frank my dear mate! Have a lovely Halle Berry free day!!!;) I'm off to sleep.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

Yes...but Frank, remember where our rewards are gonna be stored up for us? You don't want to overload yourself in pursuit of one and end up getting the other sooner because of it!!!
I'm only trying to look after you Popsy!;)
Sweetheart! I know that you wish only the best for this aged soul. Trust me on this one. :eek: (You're beginning to sound like my most beautiful daughter.) :shocked:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

Yeh! Keep the girl happy! Night Frank my dear mate! Have a lovely Halle Berry free day!!!;) I'm off to sleep.
Night-night, dear lady! My day is just beginning and it will be glorious.