International Days of Prayer for the Persecuted Church

Arthur Brain

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Unlike your beloved Quran, the above book [the Holy Bible]is a book of love, not hate.

The Holy Bible in the hands of a pro Islam/secular humanist/LGBTQ flag waver trying to make an out of context point, is a very bad thing.

That being said: There is a lot of violence in the Old Testament, but justified violence because it was used to defeat evil.

Take for instance your beloved Sodom and Gomorrah where God destroyed two entire cities because of homosexuality.

You're probably asking why God didn't spare the young children that the adult homosexuals were raping?

This article explains it quite well:

Why did God condone such terrible violence in the Old Testament?

...It’s also worth considering the eternal state of those infants killed in Canaan. If God took them before the age of moral accountability, then they went straight to heaven (as we believe). Those children are in a far better place than if they had lived into adulthood as Canaanites.
https://www.gotquestions.org/Old-Testament-violence.html

Where it comes to Sodom and Gomorrah it would seem that being inhospitable, cruel etc was more the case than your overriding 'bent'...

Oh, and in regards to your latter. It was 'kinder' to kill children so they had a 'ticket to Heaven'? By your insidious logic you should be celebrating infant deaths and abortions...

Moron.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

That being said: There is a lot of violence in the Old Testament, but justified violence because it was used to defeat evil.

Oh. Because all those nursing infants and children and girls taken as slaves were evil that needed defeating.

Again: the Holy Bible in the hands of a Judeo-Christian hating/pro Muslim/LGBTQ flag waver trying to make an out of context point is a very bad thing.

It's funny how you overlook the slavery that has been going on in Islam since it's wicked inception and currently goes on because of their doctrine of hate.

slaveryislam.jpg

C5Y15IlU4AAB6zQ.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by annabenedetti
Oh. Because all those nursing infants and children and girls taken as slaves were evil that needed defeating.

Not sure where your going with this....was God wrong to command it?

Please quit pretending that you and I are some kind of ally. Libertarianism is as much an enemy to conservatism as liberalism is.

BTW: Unlike Islam, God of the Holy Bible has never approved of stealing human beings for the purpose of enslaving them.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-slavery.html

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
BTW: Unlike Islam, God of the Holy Bible has never approved of stealing human beings for the purpose of enslaving them.

From your link:

"At the same time, the Old Testament did allow for economic-based slavery and regulated it."

And:

"In addition, both the Old and New Testaments condemn the practice of “man-stealing,”

So... "man-stealing" no - girl-stealing yes.

Num. 31:18

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Where it comes to Sodom and Gomorrah it would seem that being inhospitable, cruel etc was more the case than your overriding 'bent'...

Being that a large group of sodomite men were at Lot's door demanding that he send out his two Angel guests that came in the form of men so that they could gang rape them, it goes without saying that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah were very "inhospitable".

https://www.gotquestions.org/Sodom-and-Gomorrah.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
From your link:

"At the same time, the Old Testament did allow for economic-based slavery and regulated it."

And:

"In addition, both the Old and New Testaments condemn the practice of “man-stealing,”

So... "man-stealing" no - girl-stealing yes.

There you go taking the Old Testament out of context yet again anna.

"The theme of obedience and rebellion followed by repentance and blessing runs through the entire book, as well as the entire Old Testament."
https://www.gotquestions.org/Book-of-Numbers.html

With your blinding hatred of Judeo-Christian doctrine, without a doubt you could post out of context verses all day long. I have an idea: Why don't you defend your allies who have done the below since the inception of Islam and are doing those things to this day?

Handy-Sharia-Law-Checklist.jpg

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Handy-Sharia-Law-Checklist.jpg

drbrumley

Originally Posted by annabenedetti

Please quit pretending that you and I are some kind of ally. Libertarianism is as much an enemy to conservatism as liberalism is.

Hmmm, says the statist in chief :up:

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmmm, says the statist in chief :up:

For those of you who aren't familiar with Libertarian lingo, "statist" means anyone that wants to legislate righteous laws against beloved Libertarian behaviors such as homosexuality and other sexual sins that Libertarians approve of as long as there is...

"consent" used.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oooh, you’re moving to charts now? Okay.

Poor anna, she's so desperate to bash Judeo-Christian doctrine that she's posted a chart from a secular humanist site alleging that God really didn't mean what He said in Genesis (one man, one woman, united in matrimony) which Jesus confirmed in the New Testament.

Now about your defense of the child raping Muslims, can I expect that anytime soon?

drbrumley

For those of you who aren't familiar with Libertarian lingo, "statist" means anyone that wants to legislate righteous laws against beloved Libertarian behaviors such as homosexuality and other sexual sins that Libertarians approve of as long as there is...

"consent" used.
Wrong. AGAIN!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
With your blinding hatred of Judeo-Christian doctrine, without a doubt you could post out of context verses all day long.

With your blinding hatred of Islam, without a doubt you could post out of context verses all day.

That's the point I'm making, aCW. In case you haven't noticed.

Now about your defense of the child raping Muslims, can I expect that anytime soon?

Arthur Brain

Being that a large group of sodomite men were at Lot's door demanding that he send out his two Angel guests that came in the form of men so that they could gang rape them, it goes without saying that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah were very "inhospitable".

https://www.gotquestions.org/Sodom-and-Gomorrah.html

gotquestions.org?!

:doh:

Oh, and:

Oh, and in regards to your latter. It was 'kinder' to kill children so they had a 'ticket to Heaven'? By your insidious logic you should be celebrating infant deaths and abortions...

Moron.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

With your blinding hatred of Islam, without a doubt you could post out of context verses all day. That's the point I'm making, aCW. In case you haven't noticed.

All of that time that you are wasting posting out of context verses from the Old Testament you could have been defending what's written in the Quran and practiced to this day.

Speaking of child rapists: Do you consider Islam to be the predecessor to the homosexual activist founded North American Man Boy Love Association?

After all, they have so much in common.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
gotquestions.org?!

:doh:

Oh, and:

Moron.

I leave that celebration up to people like you Art (and I use the word "people" very loosely when talking about barbarians).