International Days of Prayer for the Persecuted Church

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I give up, I've forgotten which pair of socks I'm wearing.... I'll meet you down at the local mosque and then we'll go out and jail all those evil free speechers. Kind of rhymes with John Birchers, doesn't it?

You've finally worn to down to the point I'll admit, I'm actually a Muslim in disguise so I have many, many socks. You'll need to bring your own socks.

:chuckle: He does this quite often ... labeling individuals as either another long-time member OR as having beliefs they clearly do not subscribe to. Wear it is a badge of honor. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since no one appears to be interested in debate or denounce Islam as a barbaric false religion that has much in common with their beloved secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQueer movement, let's take a quick peek at what Sharia Law allows:

Handy-Sharia-Law-Checklist.jpg

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Handy-Sharia-Law-Checklist.jpg

https://38pitches.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/do-you-truly-not-understand-whats-happening/

drbrumley

Since no one appears to be interested in debate or denounce Islam as a barbaric false religion that has much in common with their beloved secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQueer movement, let's take a quick peek at what Sharia Law allows:

Handy-Sharia-Law-Checklist.jpg

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Handy-Sharia-Law-Checklist.jpg

https://38pitches.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/do-you-truly-not-understand-whats-happening/
Noone is intersted because YOU dont debate..

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I don't and *won't* denounce religions. I denounce actions. You don't seem to understand the difference. America. Land of the Free. Freedom of Religion. Freedom to *personally* disregard religion.

Gary K

Banned
:chuckle: He does this quite often ... labeling individuals as either another long-time member OR as having beliefs they clearly do not subscribe to. Wear it is a badge of honor. :)

When I was a little kid I knew a man who was a trapper. My main memory of him is his shed in which he stored his traps. In there he had a couple of bear traps. The jaws of that trap had teeth on the sides that came together when the trap was sprung so it would hold on the bear's leg. They were about 3" wide, including the teeth, and a 1/4" thick. It took two men, or one very powerful man to set one of those bear traps, and you had to have a steel bar of some type just to begin to pry the jaws open. They were very scary propositions. So scary to me at the time that they so impressed me that I've never forgotten them as he told me back then that if you slipped while trying to set one it would take your arm off. I couldn't tell you today what that trapper's name was or what he looked like, but those bear traps have never faded from my memory.

ACW's mind reminds me of one of those old bear traps. Once sprung they were almost impossible for a normal human being to reset, and nothing could get in or out of them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Noone is intersted because YOU dont debate...

Sigh, still no denunciation of the barbarianism that Islam perpetrates (of course in the name of Allah) towards Christians and others who don't goosestep to their ideology.

Speaking of barbarians:

Hitler was impressed with the Muslims.

Hitler & Islam
Adolph Hitler & Islam

Islam's Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna, a 22 year old Muslim who admired Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler and his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.
When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.
During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions (see Religion of Peace). 'Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Islamic troops of the Ottoman empire.

Read more: http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg

http://www.billionbibles.org/photos/Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg

Of course like Islam, there was a lot of homosexuality going on in the Nazi Party, with Adolf Hitler being one of them.

http://www.defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/html/the_pinkswastika_4th_edition_-_final.htm

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't and *won't* denounce religions. I denounce actions. You don't seem to understand the difference. America. Land of the Free. Freedom of Religion. Freedom to *personally* disregard religion.

I would never expect you to denounce the false religion of Islam Sandy, especially since it has so much in common with the secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQ movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good ... because I do NOT denounce any religion, including that of your own. I denounce actions and intentions. RADICAL Islamic terrorism includes the actions that not one person on this forum has condoned.

But Sandy: these supposed "radicals" that you speak of are only following the teachings of the Quran and their pedophile/pederast/homosexual/bisexual/mass murdering false prophet Muhammad.

Those who don't follow the teaching of the Quran and their pedophile/pederast/homosexual/bisexual/mass murdering false prophet Muhammad...

aren't "real Muslims" Sandy.

I would offer to debate you on the teachings of the Quran, but as Libertarian drbumley stated: I don't debate.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But Sandy: these supposed "radicals" that you speak of are only following the teachings of the Quran and their pedophile/pederast/homosexual/bisexual/mass murdering false prophet Muhammad.

Those who don't follow the teaching of the Quran and their pedophile/pederast/homosexual/bisexual/mass murdering false prophet Muhammad...

aren't "real Muslims" Sandy.

I would offer to debate you on the teachings of the Quran, but as Libertarian drbumley stated: I don't debate.

That is correct, you don't debate. As you know, there are those who will interpret their chosen religious book as it coincides with their true self. It gives them cover for their hatred and deplorable actions.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is correct, you don't debate. As you know, there are those who will interpret their chose religious book as it coincides with their true self. It gives them cover for their hatred and deplorable actions.

Please don't consider this a debate Sandy, as I wouldn't want to blemish my stellar reputation of being a non debater.

What Does Islam Teach About...

Violence
Does the Quran really contain over a hundred verses that sanction violence?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.
The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Islam's apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally don't stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.
Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out those calling for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable emphasis on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.

Read more: https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Not one or two, but 109 verses in the Quran that speak of war with nonbelievers.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Not one or two, but 109 verses in the Quran that speak of war with nonbelievers.

Are ALL Muslims violent?

Not all Muslims have the courage to follow the extremely violent and sexually depraved teaching of their Quran which directly reflects the teachings of their pedophile/pederast/homosexual/bisexual/mass murdering false prophet Muhammad.

But as shown, they do possess an extremely violent/sexually depraved book (the Quran).

Should any religious book that contains violence be banned? Should the religion attached to those books be banned?

You tell me Sandy. Should barbarians who perpetrate mass murder and mayhem based on the extremely violent and sexually depraved writings of documents that they possess and embrace still be allowed to have those documents?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not all Muslims have the courage to follow the extremely violent teaching of their Quran directly reflects the teachings of their pedophile/pederast/homosexual/bisexual/mass murdering false prophet Muhammad.

Well, that's a start. How honorable of you to admit that not all Muslims are violent. That was all I asked you.

But shown, they do possess an extremely violent/sexually depraved book (the Quran).

Should all books that display extreme violence be banned?

You tell me Sandy. Should barbarians who perpetrate mass murder and mayhem based on the extremely violent writings of documents that they possess and embrace still be allowed to have those documents?

Should anyone who reads a book or views a movie with violence be allowed to view them? Better yet, why not just make a list of every book, movie, etc. that has violence in it and begin the task of seize and destroy?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Not all Muslims have the courage to follow the extremely violent teaching of their Quran that directly reflects the teachings of their pedophile/pederast/homosexual/bisexual/mass murdering false prophet Muhammad.

Well, that's a start. How honorable of you to admit that not all Muslims are violent. That was all I asked you.

Let me put it in terms that you and your fellow rainbow flag waver Art Brain can understand:

When a minority of homosexuals were committing terrorist acts (firebombing churches, beating up pregnant women and little old ladies, etc. etc. etc.) in order to intimidate people to not speak out against the homosexual agenda, that minority of homosexuals was acting on behalf of all of their fellow rainbow flag wavers to promote the LGBTQueer agenda.

The same goes with Islam, not all followers of the pedophile prophet are soldiers out on the battlefield.

But then there's the topic of sleeper cells...

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
But shown, they do possess an extremely violent/sexually depraved book (the Quran).

Should all books that display extreme violence be banned?

You tell me: Are there any other books out there like the Quran that throughout history are responsible for perpetrating hundreds of millions of murders, mayhem and sexual depravity on mankind?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWArrior
You tell me Sandy. Should barbarians who perpetrate mass murder and mayhem based on the extremely violent writings of documents that they possess and embrace still be allowed to have those documents?

Should anyone who reads a book or views a movie with violence be allowed to view them? Better yet, why not just make a list of every book, movie, etc. that has violence in it and begin the task of seize and destroy?

It's funny that you should say that Sandy, because in your beloved Islam, possession of this book would bring about imprisonment or death to those who possess it.

6cba7fd285a30160b8e3ec8ec73eaa5d.960x718x1.jpg
http://images.genius.com/6cba7fd285a30160b8e3ec8ec73eaa5d.960x718x1.jpg

Unlike your beloved Quran, the above book is a book of love, not hate.

Arthur Brain

Let me put it in terms that you and your fellow rainbow flag waver Art Brain can understand:

When a minority of homosexuals were committing terrorist acts (firebombing churches, beating up pregnant women and little old ladies, etc. etc. etc.) in order to intimidate people to not speak out against the homosexual agenda, that minority of homosexuals was acting on behalf of all of their fellow rainbow flag wavers to promote the LGBTQueer agenda.

Captain closet case/propaganda strikes again...

Could you be anymore of a crank?

(Rhetorical question...)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Unlike your beloved Quran, the above book [the Holy Bible]is a book of love, not hate.

1 Samuel 15:3

Num. 31: 17-18

The Holy Bible in the hands of a pro Islam/secular humanist/LGBTQ flag waver trying to make an out of context point, is a very bad thing.

That being said: There is a lot of violence in the Old Testament, but justified violence because it was used to defeat evil.

Take for instance your beloved Sodom and Gomorrah where God destroyed two entire cities because of homosexuality.

You're probably asking why God didn't spare the young children that the adult homosexuals were raping?

This article explains it quite well:

Why did God condone such terrible violence in the Old Testament?

...It’s also worth considering the eternal state of those infants killed in Canaan. If God took them before the age of moral accountability, then they went straight to heaven (as we believe). Those children are in a far better place than if they had lived into adulthood as Canaanites.
https://www.gotquestions.org/Old-Testament-violence.html