INSTRUCTIONS KEPT BY MEN FOR A GOOD LIFE

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-6.

INSTRUCTIONS KEPT BY MEN FOR A GOOD LIFE

Mitzvot or good deeds specific to MEN

Men. Do you keep these commandments? How can you help others to keep them?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
A Christian should not keep the Jewish commandments. A Christian should only keep Jesus' commandments. They are two different doctrines.

[2Jo 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
A Christian should not keep the Jewish commandments. A Christian should only keep Jesus' commandments. They are two different doctrines.

[2Jo 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jesus kept the commandments.

Matthew 5:17 NKJV - 17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

He instructed us to do and teach the commandments.

Matthew 5:19 NKJV - 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The apostles, followers of the way, believers, disciples, even Christians, do the same.

There were four necessary things for those from among the Gentiles who were turning to God, expressed in a letter from the apostles, the elders, and the brethren, sent to the brethren who are of the Gentiles in Antioch, Syria, and Cilicia.

Acts 15:28-29 NKJV - 28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29 That you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.

Shalom.

Jacob