In Post-Christian America, we worry about your holy book more than Sharia Law

Dan Emanuel

If your genuinely concerned, then please push the papacy. Your not going to argue a Christian against the Bible, so learn the argument's from the Bible that definitively point to the pope's. Freedom of religion.

DJ

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Civil disobedience is a good idea in certain situations, when the government has enacted unjust laws which interfere with the rights of people, but the ruling allowing same sex marriage in all 50 states
is NOT an unjust law, because it doesn't violate anyone else's rights .
Kim Davis and many other Christians are just childish sore losers who are throwing an infantile temper tantrum over something which
no thinking and fair-minded person person should object to .
Tell me, how is allowing gay people to marry going to interfere with the rights of Kim Davis, cause her difficulty , and interfere with her (fourth) marriage ?
It doesn't . And it won't . If she hadn't refused to do her job , she would still be working and collecting her $ 80,000 a year salary , which is not bad at all . Her life would just have gone along normally .
No big deal .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tell me, how is allowing gay people to marry going to interfere with the rights of Kim Davis, cause her difficulty , and interfere with her (fourth) marriage ?
It doesn't . And it won't .

Well ... maybe not her fourth marriage, but can you honestly say it won't interfere with her fifth or sixth marriage?

smiley-laughing004_zps7sdltejc.gif~original

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sure she did, she wanted to and did use her authority to prevent those she did not agree with from exercising their Constitutional rights.

Then why isnt she interfering now that her name is off of them like she asked for to begin with, brainiac?

She obviously isnt worried about going to jail.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The reason residents of the world are getting turned off by Christians and Muslims:

--They are both bigoted

--They are both homophobic

--They are both elitists

--They are both arrogant elitists.

--They are patriarchal

--They are hypocritical

--They feast on otherworldly fantasies of killing and punishment.

--They take the sacred language of their faith texts literally.

--And they both don't play well with others.

this is the way YOU see it, as hard as that is to manage for you. You have no idea how the world sees anything.

They are both elitists and They are both arrogant elitists.? see what I mean? Most persons live in countries where what you call homophobic and patriarchal, are seen as correct, although not hypocritical, which is seen as untruthful and most do not praise elitists, which they are apt to see as arrogant. Yes many do not like otherworldly, yet some live for it, to the exclusion of life.

You are like an American teenager who thinks the world sees the way you see.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Many years ago ... however, in Kim's case, the proof in her multiple marriages.

yep, because its definate that if you have done something wrong in the past (that she admits openly) there is no possible way to refrain from it in the future :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yep, because its definate that if you have done something wrong in the past (that she admits openly) there is no possible way to refrain from it in the future :rolleyes:

Which is she able to refrain from? ... committing adultery ... AGAIN? Or finding her newest hookup ... :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
A mistake which includes using hypocrisy and a job position to try to hurt others? No, I have not done that.

What you mean admit she was a sinner in the past and received Christ and now follows the truth? When you see her marry someone else in adultery, past becoming a believer, then you might have a case, not before.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Isnt it wonderful that Jesus Christ throws our sins as far as the east is from the west, when we receive Him? He clothes us in His very own righteousness.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No ... that's not what I mean. You replied to *what I mean* ... here it is again:

Again, when she gets married again since being saved which happened in her current marriage, then and only then will she be a hypocrite to what she believes.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, when she gets married again since being saved which happened in her current marriage, then and only then will she be a hypocrite to what she believes.

You are most welcome to excuse her hypocrisy ... I will not. An adulteress with commitment issues tells me all I need to know about her.