In hell he lifted up his eyes:

Letsargue

I guess because it’s Halloween that there are so much about Demons and Hell lately. – Two hour doc. on “The Gates of Hell”, Satan’s Domain, etc. etc. – Dozens of Professors of colleges of religious STUDIES. Scholars taught by these false Prophets, and false Scholarly Prophets teaching. The root word for PROFESSOR is “PROPHET” / FALSE PROPHET! – The world is taught by these fools who say in their “HEARTS”, “There is no God other than the one I shall tell thee of in our books, commentaries, and seminaries. - Even the Atheists are open about their belief and say with their mouth, “There is no God”. But these fools in their sheep clothing know in their hearts there is no God. However, for the money, these fools teach God and the Hell they dream up in their hearts and speak with their mouth. ( READ THE BOOK )! --- The gates of hell to these lying prophets, are holes in the earth, or volcanoes, and some have even gone down into these “HELL PORTALS”, and for money these scientist / teachers remain the voice for other fools to teach their false doctrines. – These false teachers wonder why so many ancient civilizations have similar practices ( but perverted ), that the Church taught under the Apostles. -- Where did the blood sacrifices of so many come from? How about the cutting out the hearts of SOO many in ancient peoples? -- Are you going to say they didn’t get it from the doctrine of the Apostles? – The doctrine of the “CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART”? – They brought it from Jerusalem and Judea, generations before in the great escape / salvation from Titus and his boys in AD-70.

Let me set the record / Scriptures straight.

BEFORE the beginning; God dreamed a dream while in his REST. Then the “WORD” spoke, interpreting God’s dream, breaking the silence of God and the darkness of His dream.
Genesis 1:2 KJV – “The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the FACE OF THE DEEP. And the Spirit of God moved upon the FACE OF THE WATERS”. – “The face of the deep” was the “void”, or empty place, or the firmament for the return of the creation burning with fire / the empty place for the Lake of Fire. - This is the place of God’s wrath and vengeance for the Devil and his demons / angels / the LOST who do not obey his WORD of PROPHESY of the dream. – The seed of God’s dream / prophesy is the Gospel. - Obeying the Gospel is the entering into God’s dream but not this side of the dream. ---- In the same short Scripture OF Genesis is the “FACE OF THE WATERS”. – This is the Place filled with the Light of God / the dream as God dream it / ALL Truth. – John 1:5 KJV – “And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not”. ----- Then, – Genesis 1:3-5 KJV - God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4- And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5- And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day”. ----- Before the beginning, the two faces ( of the deep and the face of the waters ), were together in the Dream. However, the WORD divided the two faces, and put a great gulf between.

“The face of the deep”, or the empty place where the creation was to be in the end, the place was filled or fulfilled in the following Scripture. – Isaiah 34:4 KJV - And ALL THE HOST OF HEAVEN shall be dissolved, and the HEAVENS SHALL BE ROLLED TOGETHER AS A SCROLL: AND ALL THEIR HOST SHALL –( FALL DOWN )-, as the leaf falleth off from the vine”. ----- Thus the Lake of Fire in its place, and all the host of the Devil and his LIARS!
However, the Face of the Waters is the Place of Light, where the fourth Heaven and the voice of God / the WORD reside. – Revelation 21:2-3 KJV – “And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, COMING DOWN FROM GOD -(OUT OF HEAVEN)-, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband”. – 3- “And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the “tabernacle” of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them”. ----- THUS, HEAVEN and HELL are finished. -- Revelation 21:6-8 KJV –
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7- He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL:LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death”.

The Gospel is the SEED of God’s Word / Jesus Christ / the voice from the Fourth Heaven. The Christian is the voice of Christ from the Third Heaven, the New Jerusalem / The Church the Body of Christ with you. --- WE! – Jude 23 KJV – “Others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh”. ----- “IN HELL HE LIFTED UP HIS EYES”. --- There is no more death of the SOUL other than the Lake of Fire, which is the second death. “The flesh profits nothing” - from the sacrifice of Jesus’ sacrifice. - So who is talking about the carnal; - other than the carnal minded?
The Lake of Fire is the total Creation rolled together and brought down to the place where all the Lost already reside / in darkness / the place prepared for them; and in hell they shall lift up their eyes already being in torment, but believe they are free as the false Prophets teach.

Hell is the absolute most and worst torment that God can bring to the lost; the entire Creation. – 2 Peter 3:10-12 KJV – “The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the “works” that are therein shall be burned up. 11- Seeing then that all these things shall be “dissolved”, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12- Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the “heavens being on fire” shall be dissolved, and the “elements shall melt with fervent heat”? ----- That happened around AD-70; in the SPIRIT! – Isaiah 4:4 - When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof BY THE SPIRIT OF JUDGMENT, and by the SPIRIT OF BURNING’. ----- Who is spiritual minded, and who is carnal minded? --1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15- But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”. -----

You have no argument or a prayer. - All of you together cannot prove me wrong. - You’re losing your government and your souls, and there’s nothing any of you can do about it.

I’ll say it again. – “I didn’t have to STUDY to bring this THREAD to you”, but you will have to study trying to refute it, and still you can’t find it in error.

Paul – 110110

OMEGA

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Letsargue

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

I have no idea what you are relating to. Did you read the rest of the thought?

Paul -- 110110

?

?

I You have no argument or a prayer. - All of you together cannot prove me wrong. - You’re losing your government and your souls, and there’s nothing any of you can do about it.

I’ll say it again. – “I didn’t have to STUDY to bring this THREAD to you”, but you will have to study trying to refute it, and still you can’t find it in error.

Paul – 110110

i don't know where you get all tht extra-biblical stuff (??)... that stuff about God and "before the beginning"

who wrote that stuff?

anywy.. i am not one to say that the Bible is the only thing we should go by since I am Catholic & know that God established a CHURCH as well as the written word. There was no Bible as we know it until after Guttenberg (a Catholic) invented the printing press. Even then Bibles were prohibitively expensive to produce & only the pope & some bishops could have them at first.. Until then the ancient writings were at the Vatican & were the writings therein were put into the Bible (primitive form) in the 300s at a Council.

Anyway.. i am not sure the point you are trying to mke?

Letsargue

i don't know where you get all tht extra-biblical stuff (??)... that stuff about God and "before the beginning"

who wrote that stuff?

anywy.. i am not one to say that the Bible is the only thing we should go by since I am Catholic & know that God established a CHURCH as well as the written word. There was no Bible as we know it until after Guttenberg (a Catholic) invented the printing press. Even then Bibles were prohibitively expensive to produce & only the pope & some bishops could have them at first.. Until then the ancient writings were at the Vatican & were the writings therein were put into the Bible (primitive form) in the 300s at a Council.

Anyway.. i am not sure the point you are trying to mke?

( BEFORE ) the beginning, GOD, dreamed a dream while in his “REST”; the dream that the Word of God started interpreting in the Beginning. The whole Word of God / TRUTH was dreamed before the beginning, and Christ or Jesus / the Word, that was with God in the Beginning brought the TRUTH out of the dream and gave the interpretation of dream to his prophets. - The prophets of God has always tried to, and do still try to teach the Lost, or the unjustified what was for-ordained BEFORE the world was. -- Just because I have been drawn back into the dream and can tell you what has not been written by other prophets, doesn’t mean that there is not a multitude of knowledge that has not been taught. -- Is the Tree of Knowledge limited to just the knowledge that YOU HAVE if you’re right?

God was in his Rest, and we are to inter back into that Rest some how, at some time, but the most of your “humans” have rejected that “Rest of God”; but I have not. – Seek to inter back into his rest. – Hebrews 3:18 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 4:1 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 4:10 KJV –

Paul – 121710

oatmeal

I guess because it’s Halloween that there are so much about Demons and Hell lately. – Two hour doc. on “The Gates of Hell”, Satan’s Domain, etc. etc. – Dozens of Professors of colleges of religious STUDIES. Scholars taught by these false Prophets, and false Scholarly Prophets teaching. The root word for PROFESSOR is “PROPHET” / FALSE PROPHET! – The world is taught by these fools who say in their “HEARTS”, “There is no God other than the one I shall tell thee of in our books, commentaries, and seminaries. - Even the Atheists are open about their belief and say with their mouth, “There is no God”. But these fools in their sheep clothing know in their hearts there is no God. However, for the money, these fools teach God and the Hell they dream up in their hearts and speak with their mouth. ( READ THE BOOK )! --- The gates of hell to these lying prophets, are holes in the earth, or volcanoes, and some have even gone down into these “HELL PORTALS”, and for money these scientist / teachers remain the voice for other fools to teach their false doctrines. – These false teachers wonder why so many ancient civilizations have similar practices ( but perverted ), that the Church taught under the Apostles. -- Where did the blood sacrifices of so many come from? How about the cutting out the hearts of SOO many in ancient peoples? -- Are you going to say they didn’t get it from the doctrine of the Apostles? – The doctrine of the “CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART”? – They brought it from Jerusalem and Judea, generations before in the great escape / salvation from Titus and his boys in AD-70.

Let me set the record / Scriptures straight.

Genesis 1:2 KJV – “The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the FACE OF THE DEEP. And the Spirit of God moved upon the FACE OF THE WATERS”. – “The face of the deep” was the “void”, or empty place, or the firmament for the return of the creation burning with fire / the empty place for the Lake of Fire. - This is the place of God’s wrath and vengeance for the Devil and his demons / angels / the LOST who do not obey his WORD of PROPHESY of the dream. – The seed of God’s dream / prophesy is the Gospel. - Obeying the Gospel is the entering into God’s dream but not this side of the dream. ---- In the same short Scripture OF Genesis is the “FACE OF THE WATERS”. – This is the Place filled with the Light of God / the dream as God dream it / ALL Truth. – John 1:5 KJV – “And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not”. ----- Then, – Genesis 1:3-5 KJV - God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4- And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5- And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day”. ----- Before the beginning, the two faces ( of the deep and the face of the waters ), were together in the Dream. However, the WORD divided the two faces, and put a great gulf between.

“The face of the deep”, or the empty place where the creation was to be in the end, the place was filled or fulfilled in the following Scripture. – Isaiah 34:4 KJV - And ALL THE HOST OF HEAVEN shall be dissolved, and the HEAVENS SHALL BE ROLLED TOGETHER AS A SCROLL: AND ALL THEIR HOST SHALL –( FALL DOWN )-, as the leaf falleth off from the vine”. ----- Thus the Lake of Fire in its place, and all the host of the Devil and his LIARS!
However, the Face of the Waters is the Place of Light, where the fourth Heaven and the voice of God / the WORD reside. – Revelation 21:2-3 KJV – “And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, COMING DOWN FROM GOD -(OUT OF HEAVEN)-, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband”. – 3- “And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the “tabernacle” of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them”. ----- THUS, HEAVEN and HELL are finished. -- Revelation 21:6-8 KJV –
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7- He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL:LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death”.

The Gospel is the SEED of God’s Word / Jesus Christ / the voice from the Fourth Heaven. The Christian is the voice of Christ from the Third Heaven, the New Jerusalem / The Church the Body of Christ with you. --- WE! – Jude 23 KJV – “Others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh”. ----- “IN HELL HE LIFTED UP HIS EYES”. --- There is no more death of the SOUL other than the Lake of Fire, which is the second death. “The flesh profits nothing” - from the sacrifice of Jesus’ sacrifice. - So who is talking about the carnal; - other than the carnal minded?
The Lake of Fire is the total Creation rolled together and brought down to the place where all the Lost already reside / in darkness / the place prepared for them; and in hell they shall lift up their eyes already being in torment, but believe they are free as the false Prophets teach.

Hell is the absolute most and worst torment that God can bring to the lost; the entire Creation. – 2 Peter 3:10-12 KJV – “The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the “works” that are therein shall be burned up. 11- Seeing then that all these things shall be “dissolved”, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12- Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the “heavens being on fire” shall be dissolved, and the “elements shall melt with fervent heat”? ----- That happened around AD-70; in the SPIRIT! – Isaiah 4:4 - When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof BY THE SPIRIT OF JUDGMENT, and by the SPIRIT OF BURNING’. ----- Who is spiritual minded, and who is carnal minded? --1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15- But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”. -----

You have no argument or a prayer. - All of you together cannot prove me wrong. - You’re losing your government and your souls, and there’s nothing any of you can do about it.

Paul – 110110

Let's argue,

BEFORE the beginning; God dreamed a dream while in his REST. Then the “WORD” spoke, interpreting God’s dream, breaking the silence of God and the darkness of His dream.

Do you have a scriptural reference for this?

“The face of the deep” was the “void”, or empty place, or the firmament for the return of the creation burning with fire / the empty place for the Lake of Fire. - This is the place of God’s wrath and vengeance for the Devil and his demons / angels / the LOST who do not obey his WORD of PROPHESY of the dream. –

Did you have a scriptural reference for this?

“The face of the deep”, or the empty place where the creation was to be in the end, the place was filled or fulfilled in the following Scripture. –

Do you have a scriptural reference for this statement?

However, the Face of the Waters is the Place of Light, where the fourth Heaven and the voice of God / the WORD reside.

I’ll say it again. – “I didn’t have to STUDY to bring this THREAD to you”,

I agree, the evidence is quite clear about this.

oatmeal

OMEGA

Hell is the absolute most and worst torment that God can bring to the lost; the entire Creation. – 2 Peter 3:10-12 KJV – “The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the “works” that are therein shall be burned up. 11- Seeing then that all these things shall be “dissolved”, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12- Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the “heavens being on fire” shall be dissolved, and the “elements shall melt with fervent heat”? --

-----------It sounds like the Entry of a Large Comet burning up our atmosphere

and hitting the Earth.

some other dude

Paul – 110110

Paul's brother from another mother:

You are educated evil...

My 4 Days proves your 1 Day God inferior to my intelligence....

I can lead you to 4 Wisdom,
but I can't free your brain
from the evil of singularity....

oatmeal

Hell is the absolute most and worst torment that God can bring to the lost; the entire Creation. – 2 Peter 3:10-12 KJV – “The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the “works” that are therein shall be burned up. 11- Seeing then that all these things shall be “dissolved”, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12- Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the “heavens being on fire” shall be dissolved, and the “elements shall melt with fervent heat”? --

-----------It sounds like the Entry of a Large Comet burning up our atmosphere

and hitting the Earth.

How is it that you conclude that that is hades, sheol? Or is that speaking of the wrath in the book of Revelation before the new heavens and new earth are made?

oatmeal

Letsargue

Let's argue,

Do you have a scriptural reference for this?

Did you have a scriptural reference for this?

I agree, the evidence is quite clear about this.

oatmeal

The Scriptures for those are right in front of you, but the natural man cannot SEE the TRUTH. – 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV – If you were told the Truth, you would still deny it as you do here.
So happy are ye, HUHH.

Paul – 122410

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sigh. Now LA has God dreaming. I guess that since most of LA's utterances come to him while he is sleeping, he assumes God sleeps and dreams, too.

AMR

Letsargue

Sigh. Now LA has God dreaming. I guess that since most of LA's utterances come to him while he is sleeping, he assumes God sleeps and dreams, too.

AMR

Again, you cannot use Scriptures to PROVE ME WRONG, and you must resort to “LIES” and “assumptions” to get your foolishness across. - I never said what you are assuming that I said. – God “DID” DREAM. - I never said that God is dreaming now, but God’s “REST” is still there and you must say that God and Christ, while in their “REST”, do not enter into God’s “REST” with DREAMS as do the Christians, when they enter into God’s “REST”. – Just because you as a “natural” man, do not enter into God’s “REST” doesn’t mean that I didn’t. -- That must be your great Scholarship trying to replace Christ / the TRUTH and the entering into his “REST” with your great wisdom of philosophy learned in SCHOOL and not in the Church.

Tell me something “Scholar”; or maybe you’re just a scholar sympathizer; did you give to the Church when you and the other Scholars paid your TUITION for the great education in God? - Or did you and they donate to the wages of non-christians? – If a Christian gains knowledge and wisdom through the Church, they pay TITHES or offerings to the Church which goes to the needy, and not wages for the professors of the school. – You guys are really phony; thinking you are “GOOOD christians” giving to the needy which is the giving to CHRIST, when you’re NOT. ---- Well done thy “GOOOD” self-indulging scholars.

Where is your proof of my false doctrine in my “Challenge Thread”, - “What is the New Covenant of Jesus Christ?”. – Come on, get your head out of the dirt and prove that Thread WRONG if you’re so Scholarly, and un-fearful.

Paul – 122710

( BEFORE ) the beginning, GOD, dreamed a dream while in his “REST”; the dream that the Word of God started interpreting in the Beginning. The whole Word of God / TRUTH was dreamed before the beginning, and Christ or Jesus / the Word, that was with God in the Beginning brought the TRUTH out of the dream and gave the interpretation of dream to his prophets. - The prophets of God has always tried to, and do still try to teach the Lost, or the unjustified what was for-ordained BEFORE the world was. -- Just because I have been drawn back into the dream and can tell you what has not been written by other prophets, doesn’t mean that there is not a multitude of knowledge that has not been taught. -- Is the Tree of Knowledge limited to just the knowledge that YOU HAVE if you’re right?

God was in his Rest, and we are to inter back into that Rest some how, at some time, but the most of your “humans” have rejected that “Rest of God”; but I have not. – Seek to inter back into his rest. – Hebrews 3:18 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 4:1 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 4:10 KJV –

Paul – 121710

i think you are mixing scipture with your own fantasies and dreams...

horiturk

i love how you've refused to answer me by insulting me,especially when asked to provide evidence of your claims.