Important: 'The dead', like Trusher, who remain 'the dead' are eternally doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurucam

'The dead', like Trusher, who remain 'the dead' are eternally doomed.

Beware of Truster who boldly makes the Satanic/Antichrist claim: ""Spiritual body" is a contradiction".

Clearly he is dead to his own spirit/heart. Such a person is called 'the dead'.

Jesus instructed:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

One who is 'dead to one's spirit is described as 'the dead' and 'one whose spirit must be saved'.

'The dead' who remains 'dead' is totally doomed, for all eternity.

Truster reveals himself to be among 'the dead' because he makes and promote the following Satanic/Antichrist claim: "Spiritual body" is a contradiction".

Of course Jesus, through Paul said quite the opposite:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Indeed 'the dead' are very flawed. They are unaware of their own spirit so they cannot know and will therefore deny the existence of any spiritual bodies. The dead are also Satans, because they savor the things of man, i.e. flesh/physical things and not the things of God, i.e. spirit and Spirit things . . . for God is a Spirit:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

'The dead' are seriously flawed. They are unaware of their own spirits. They are sent to Satan/Peter, so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

There is no guaranty that the spirits of 'the dead' will be saved. It is a might/'may be', thing.

The sad fact is if 'the dead' do not awaken to their spirits (i.e. if their spirits are not saved) during their current life time, in Satan/Peter's church, they cannot, in their current life time, soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life. They will continue for all their life to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. When they die, they will simply be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan with little, if any, chance of rising to heaven:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Clearly Truster is soweth-ing to flesh and not soweth-ing to spirit and Spirit. He lives to deny spirit.

Beware of Truster who boldly makes the Satanic/Antichrist claim: ""Spiritual body" is a contradiction".

Clearly he dead to his own spirit/heart. And he actively seeks to derail you from rising out of being 'the dead' so that you will become aware of your own spirit. It is through your own spirit/heart that you achieve communion with the Spirit of Jesus, who intercedes on your behalf with the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again (clad only in his spirit body), who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus, the intercede-er) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus, the intercede-er) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus, the intercede-er), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Truster does this evil thing so that you will continue to be 'the dead' and continue to soweth to flesh while you live and so reap corruption and hell when you die. This is the net effect of Trusher's actions.

He is himself, doomed and he seeks to doom others.

'The dead', like Trusher, who remain 'the dead', are totally doomed. You do not want to be among them.

Jesus instructed, those who follow him, i.e. Christians, must simply 'let the dead bury their dead', i.e., leave them alone to bury each other with their 'dead' beliefs and dead ideas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

You are advised to cease being 'the dead' . . . become converted and be healed by Jesus, by soweth-ing to/serving spirit and Spirit and reaping eternal life.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart(/spirit) is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

One whose heart is 'waxed gross' is dead to his own spirit. He is 'the dead'. He is not 'converted' and cannot be and is not healed by Jesus. In this sad state such a one will corruptly say: ""Spiritual body" is a contradiction"

This is how a Christian knows 'the dead', who must be left to bury each other . . . i.e. according to Jesus' instructions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.