"Imperialist homophobia and toxic masculinity" caused Orlando

musterion

Screen-Shot-2016-06-13-at-10.12.11-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-06-13-at-10.12.24-AM.png

Translation: it's all YOUR fault.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Islam, like any Abrahamic religion, explicitly forbids and denounces homosexuality.

Progressives today try to make it otherwise, both Christian and Jew. But you don't see virtually any Muslim, liberal or not, doing such. That should say something about the 1st World today.

The point is, it's not because of 'homophobia', it's because of the acceptance which caused the attack to happen. It was Islam's way of telling the 1st World they have abandoned God's commands and order of things- just in case you thought this was all and only about homosexuals :rolleyes:

Interplanner

Islam, like any Abrahamic religion, explicitly forbids and denounces homosexuality.

Progressives today try to make it otherwise, both Christian and Jew. But you don't see virtually any Muslim, liberal or not, doing such. That should say something about the 1st World today.

The point is, it's not because of 'homophobia', it's because of the acceptance which caused the attack to happen. It was Islam's way of telling the 1st World they have abandoned God's commands and order of things- just in case you thought this was all and only about homosexuals :rolleyes:

But we have to add that we have a very conflicted person because he came to Pulse for 3 years while also attending his mosque.

25 years ago, I had a British employee who told me that the strangest feature of Muslims that he knew of was that during Ramadan, they had to appear to be fasting and sometimes not even drinking water all day, yet at night they were boozing and seeing prostitutes in Picadilly.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
"PP Black Community," is it?

Imperialist, are we?

Toxic, our masculinity is?

Well. I say we vote for Trump and petition him to show them the door.