Ignorant Geniuses!

Letsargue

A dating site ad isn't what I see. I see an ad for a computer game (It might have to do with my buying a new game, today.). The ads depend on what you've been looking at, online. I had to scroll up to your first post to see what the ad was. :chuckle: If you find an ad offensive, send a PM to Knight. If he agrees with you that it's inappropriate for this site, he will go through the process to have it removed from the rotation. But, I suggest that, if you don't want to see ads for dating sites, quit visiting dating sites and clear your cache before visiting TOL again.

What???????

Why would I visit a dating site????!!!!!

I visit chicken and chicory growing sites!!

Anyhow whos business is it what I look up one the Internet???!!! Much less TOL!! - Has the religious world in its ~finest~ gone to Obama spying so soon after losing the court case?????

Paul -- 063012

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What???????

Why would I visit a dating site????!!!!!

I visit chicken and chicory growing sites!!

Anyhow whos business is it what I look up one the Internet???!!! Much less TOL!! - Has the religious world in its ~finest~ gone to Obama spying so soon after losing the court case?????

Paul -- 063012
I was assuming that you had visited dating sites because I don't see dating ads when you complain that you do. The ads are generated by Google based on the sites you've visited or by what is being said in the thread. :shrug: The only ads I see on TOL at all are either to do with games or education. I don't see ads for dating sites. I don't know what else to tell you.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The ads are generated by Google. Knight and this site have nothing to do with what happens to pop up.
Knight can block specific ads in the Google Adsense control panel for his account.

For example, there are plenty of "I'm a Mormon" ads showing up that can easily be blocked at the Adsense control panel. Just takes the time to identify the advertizing web site and enter it into the blocked section of the Adsense control panel. It will take 24-48 hours for the ads to then stop showing up.

AMR

Letsargue

Knight can block specific ads in the Google Adsense control panel for his account.

For example, there are plenty of "I'm a Mormon" ads showing up that can easily be blocked at the Adsense control panel. Just takes the time to identify the advertizing web site and enter it into the blocked section of the Adsense control panel. It will take 24-48 hours for the ads to then stop showing up.

AMR

I have to live in ((( YOUR ))) world as is!! - I'M not allowd to change (( IT ))!! - The Gospel of God is to "change" the man, but "this man" cannot be changed!! -- Read the Book!!

Paul -- 060712

Letsargue

The world can (( SEE )) that that's the absolute limit of you intelegance, ((( and I suppose you "still" call yourself a ~christian~))). --- What a coward to even attempt to prove me wrong!!! -- All a cowardly fool will use such nonsense for his defense of his own ~~~god~~~~!!!!

Paul -- 070112

lovemeorhateme

The world can (( SEE )) that that's the absolute limit of you intelegance, ((( and I suppose you "still" call yourself a ~christian~))). --- What a coward to even attempt to prove me wrong!!! -- All a cowardly fool will use such nonsense for his defense of his own ~~~god~~~~!!!!

Paul -- 070112

I haven't attempted to 'prove you wrong.' You've done a perfectly good job of that all by yourself!

:hammer:

Last edited:

Letsargue

I haven't attempted to 'prove you wrong.' You've done a perfectly good job of that all by yourself!

:hammer:

Again, you show that your intelligence is SOO shy of anything desired of God, you can do nothing but act like the little child you are and everyone knows it!! - Though (( your foolish friends )) wouldn't ever admit it, because they're the same mindless so called ~christians~ as you are!! Not having enough knowledge of God to even speak like a sane person, you have to be a downright ~baby~ in knowledge!!

You're just wasting space!!

Paul -- 070112