ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's not the gospel of Christ, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

You are calling Christ a liar-

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You will not, cannot,wicked one, show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years, Endora.

You won't, you devious, vile fraud.

Show us, Endora.

The whole of the OT preached it.

The gospel was enshrined in the Temple construction and worship and spoken of throughout Psalms.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
The whole of the OT preached it.

The gospel was enshrined in the Temple construction and worship and spoken of throughout Psalms.

LA
Show us, then, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years,Christ rejector.

Go ahead, biblical fraud, scammer, w/o any scripture, to back up your spam/assertions;show us, chapter, verse, in Matthew-John, prior to the DBR, where the 12, including your patron saint, Judas, ever preached...

,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

You won't, cannot, guaranteed,as the DBR was hid from the 12. prior to its occurrence. Watch the droid, as usual, spam her irrelevant verses, like Luke 24 ff., that say NADA about the 12, prior to the prophetic fulfilment of the DBR, ever preaching it-zip, Watch.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You are calling Christ a liar-

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

As predicted-spam, irrelevant verses, that say NADA re. the DBR.

Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods
and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Do it.

Watch the crafty dismissal, as usual. Watch.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul preached the same gospel as did Peter--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

LA
No, he did not, at least prior to the DBR, and you've not shown, chapter, verse, where Peter ever preached "the same gospel," that had the DBR as the content of faith-the DBR was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence, and all of the 12 initially denied the resurrection-all of them.

More assert irrelevant verses void of the DBR /pound the podium/declare victory/return to "it all says the same thing" echo chamber."

Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, [U]prior to the DBR[/U], while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years, admitted Christ rejector.

You won't, and cannot. Watch her spam the same irrelevant verses, that have no mention of the DBR. Watch.

Danoh

got ya "1" does not mean "1".

world does not mean world.

whosoever does not mean whosoever.

folks were in Christ before Paul as he himself said but it really does not mean what Paul said.

Those in MAD believe the Gospel is what they try to re-define the Gospel to mean even though Jesus and the Holy Spirit revealed and taught what the Gospel is and means.

dodge, be fair...

In most on here, you are not dealing with actual Acts 9 MADs.

You are dealing, instead, with a hybrid or fusion, of two opposed positions fused into one and represented as "MAD."

Neither many of their assertions are actually Acts 9 Mid-Acts, nor is how they so disgracefully respond to anyone who disagrees with them on one thing or another.

VERY FEW ACTUAL Acts 9 MADs hold either their views, or their double-standard when dealing with any view opposed to their own.

VERY FEW...

While you yourself would do well in your own witness in the eyes of the Lord to walk in the Grace that is in Christ Jesus in your words to such.

It is one thing to be strong in one's assertions to, and calling out, of such.

And quite another, to respond to such...in kind.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul preached the same gospel as did Peter--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

LA
That's not the gospel of Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us, then, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years,Christ rejector.

Go ahead, biblical fraud, scammer, w/o any scripture, to back up your spam/assertions;show us, chapter, verse, in Matthew-John, prior to the DBR, where the 12, including your patron saint, Judas, ever preached...

,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

You won't, cannot, guaranteed,as the DBR was hid from the 12. prior to its occurrence. Watch the droid, as usual, spam her irrelevant verses, like Luke 24 ff., that say NADA about the 12, prior to the prophetic fulfilment of the DBR, ever preaching it-zip, Watch.

It was not hid to everyone, only to unbelievers like yourself.

Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
Heb 11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
Heb 11:19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As predicted-spam, irrelevant verses, that say NADA re. the DBR.

Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods
and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Do it.

Watch the crafty dismissal, as usual. Watch.

I believe what Jesus said the righteous would do, you do not.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, he did not, at least prior to the DBR, and you've not shown, chapter, verse, where Peter ever preached "the same gospel," that had the DBR as the content of faith-the DBR was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence, and all of the 12 initially denied the resurrection-all of them.

More assert irrelevant verses void of the DBR /pound the podium/declare victory/return to "it all says the same thing" echo chamber."

Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, [U]prior to the DBR[/U], while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years, admitted Christ rejector.

You won't, and cannot. Watch her spam the same irrelevant verses, that have no mention of the DBR. Watch.

Christ taught His disciples after the resurrection all about their mission of salvation well before Paul himself heard it

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

john w

Hall of Fame
It was not hid to everyone, only to unbelievers like yourself.

Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
Heb 11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
Heb 11:19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

LA

As usual, this child of the devil spams quite irrelevant verses, as her daddy devil tells her to keep denying it, and delete...

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted-will not sell everything, have all things in common, per " observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:..."

Fraud. Poser. Con "lady."

Status
Not open for further replies.