If this was Evil Eye

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

I won’t be cussing again. But... I feel disgusting for compromising to fit in. I’m me. If me is alone on this site, which I’m not... so be it.

Winkety wink

No more cliquish behavior with people that sit around and distort truth while condemning sinners, Jesus died for.

I’m a Zionist. But... I don’t have to complicate that!

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

Do I feel like garbage for supporting some people here that denigrate people in a regular basis and act like it’s okay?

Beyond garbage!

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

[spoiler [MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=11892]blackbirdking[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION] ... / You stuck by faith, hope and Love on [MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION]s ... what is the Gospel, thread! Shoot, you’re still there. [MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION] ... I experienced an aha moment! I’m sorry I let so many people down and especially God by taking the easy way out and using cheep words to express important points. [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... I’m apologizing to you too. I had lost my authenticity... Found it! [MENTION=16603]turbosixx[/MENTION] ... I’m sorry for all the unkind words Inspoke to you about your hope that we accept faith alone, but go forward unto service and Love for Christ... [MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION] ... that goes to you too. I’m just a kid, still learning![/spoiler]

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

Ask Mr. Religion ... I love you but dispose your theology. All means all and any Doctoral hem, jaw and stutter that comes with that conversation is milk with a side of arsenic.

I don’t hate you. I have a soft heart to you. I just Love Jesus a bunch more... so ... I love you, but I’m going to be “faithful” to our King of Kings.

John 5:39

Spoiler
Anything else is emptying the Cross of its POWER

Lon

Hermanutically Incorrect.

Lots of flashy words and kindness that fades if you don’t like being associated with heretics for challenging Calvin.

Let us get along.

TULIP and Charlie Manson ar Okay.

How can I convince you that ALL doesn’t mean all isn’t really wrong to teach? It was “just” Jesus dying for the WORLD HE made and Loved...

Anything else? Did I miss anything?
How about trying to understand something all the way, first? :think: You might as well cast Calvinists after Manson. How can you possible have a friend with the Manson family? Where you are intending to go with this? :think:

Lon

Spoiler
@Derf ... @blackbirdking ... @Danoh ... / You stuck by faith, hope and Love on @Sonnets ... what is the Gospel, thread! Shoot, you’re still there. @Derf ... I experienced an aha moment! I’m sorry I let so many people down and especially God by taking the easy way out and using cheep words to express important points. @Sherman ... I’m apologizing to you too. I had lost my authenticity... Found it! @turbosixx ... I’m sorry for all the unkind words Inspoke to you about your hope that we accept faith alone, but go forward unto service and Love for Christ... @Derf ... that goes to you too. I’m just a kid, still learning!
Eventually I.P.s get hit too. I think skirting thee s rules doesn't help. You kind of have a utilitarian morality where the end justifies the means :think: Are you thinking that your message here covers all transgressions? I think it can, but it seems we don't presume upon grace, it is given. Luther 'said to 'sin boldly' but I'm not sure he meant 'prolifically' or 'as long as you have a good message.' :think:

I'm not really arguing with you or scolding you or the like, just musing as I go, wondering, pondering scripture, etc. -Lon

Derf

[spoiler [MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=11892]blackbirdking[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION] ... / You stuck by faith, hope and Love on [MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION]s ... what is the Gospel, thread! Shoot, you’re still there. [MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION] ... I experienced an aha moment! I’m sorry I let so many people down and especially God by taking the easy way out and using cheep words to express important points. [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... I’m apologizing to you too. I had lost my authenticity... Found it! [MENTION=16603]turbosixx[/MENTION] ... I’m sorry for all the unkind words Inspoke to you about your hope that we accept faith alone, but go forward unto service and Love for Christ... [MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION] ... that goes to you too. I’m just a kid, still learning![/spoiler]

We're all still learning, if we're willing to be taught. This is a good start, I think, as was a recent post on what is the Gospel thread. I don't think we come to God and say, "I'm like this and you're never going to change me." Rather, "I'm a sinner and need your grace and help to change."

Derf

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

How about trying to understand something all the way, first? :think: You might as well cast Calvinists after Manson. How can you possible have a friend with the Manson family? Where you are intending to go with this? :think:

:think: there’s even hope for Manson in my heart. On the final day of reckoning, the wheat and the chaff will be separated. But... Jesus DEMANDED they grow together. Why? Because we’re not the reapers with the scythes. Whatever salvational fate may be... the Blood of Jesus was Given by Jesus to All men and is sufficient for All men.

The Gift Provider, provided. The blood of final fate isn’t and should never be on our Crucified Christ’s hands. His blood, that was on His hands... is the blood of loving salvation.

There’s even hope for Manson... who’s dead now, and I wouldn’t even dare to judge him.

All means all, and for me... cheapening the intention is reduction of Mercy. That’s not Universalism... that’s supporting the words that God desires that NONE should perish but ALL should come to eternal life.

Have you ever thought that the Father gave Judas to the Son? Yet, Judas was proclaimed lost by the Son, Himself. If the Father gave something and it was (lost)... which is clearly accounted for... Calvinism has a gaping theological error.

I renounce all theological alliance and submit to John 5:39 alone. I have no boundaries of friendship, but I do become indignant at deceptive words that are “Flowery” and empty the simplicity of “For God so Loved”.

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

Eventually I.P.s get hit too. I think skirting thee s rules doesn't help. You kind of have a utilitarian morality where the end justifies the means :think: Are you thinking that your message here covers all transgressions? I think it can, but it seems we don't presume upon grace, it is given. Luther 'said to 'sin boldly' but I'm not sure he meant 'prolifically' or 'as long as you have a good message.' :think:

I'm not really arguing with you or scolding you or the like, just musing as I go, wondering, pondering scripture, etc. -Lon

Interesting pondering. Perhaps Luther meant “let’s be honest”... we are all flawed. And as for the blood... offering it as intended for and provided for ALL is grace. That is being “Generous”. This may be overplayed... but it’s even for Barabbas...

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

We're all still learning, if we're willing to be taught. This is a good start, I think, as was a recent post on what is the Gospel thread. I don't think we come to God and say, "I'm like this and you're never going to change me." Rather, "I'm a sinner and need your grace and help to change."

Derf

Just know, Derf... I agree... but I also still fail. I tell Him I’m clay in His hands, but I never hold Him accountable for my lack of perfection and presence of failure.

Humility and Philippians 2 are my core prayers.

glorydaz

Just know, Derf... I agree... but I also still fail. I tell Him I’m clay in His hands, but I never hold Him accountable for my lack of perfection and presence of failure.

Humility and Philippians 2 are my core prayers.

You clearly have no respect for anyone, so you're a loser. And a whiner.

You need to actually humble yourself in the sight of the Lord instead of flaunting your SELF as all carnal men do. :down:

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

You clearly have no respect for anyone, so you're a loser. And a whiner.

You need to actually humble yourself in the sight of the Lord instead of flaunting your SELF as all carnal men do. :down:

You used to follow EE’s posts all the time and say kind things. You have turned sour. I hope you find peace and I see through your perpetual hostility and see simple humanity that is as misdirected as all humanity. I retract my apology to [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION], from back when... as leavening deserves no apology. Puffed up and intent to condemn others with spiritual stones is in supreme disregard for “Cast the first stone” and “judge not”.

Lastly, you and PJ are most likely the same person. I’ve been silent, but the rapid theological refusal to simply say “Jesus died for all”... sure adapted quickly on the “What is the Gospel thread”.

[imdent]But, we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone[/indent]

I forgive you.

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

[MENTION=8957]dodge[/MENTION]

I made this OP as the sock... James Dalton...

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-of-Forgiveness-given-is-the-measure-received

I’m so very sorry for ever being harsh towards you over 2P2P defense and so forth...

There is One Jesus and One Gospel. There may be 2 dispensations of the One Gospel, but there remains Good News... and that news is named Jesus.... I remain a Zionist... but Grace is all I have, so anything Inever said tonyounthat was cross or insulting in the past... I beg your forgiveness...

- Me

glorydaz

You used to follow EE’s posts all the time and say kind things. You have turned sour.

Yeah, I usually "turn sour" when I find out I'm dealing with a deceiver.

I hope you find peace

I have perfect peace. It's you that are still seeking.

I retract my apology to [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION], from back when...

Of course....proving you never meant it to begin with.

Lastly, you and PJ are most likely the same person.

Proving you have ZERO discernment. :chew:

I’ve been silent,

:rotfl:

but the rapid theological refusal to simply say “Jesus died for all”... sure adapted quickly on the “What is the Gospel thread”.

[imdent]But, we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone[/indent]

Your inability to see exactly what Christ accomplished on the cross keeps you blind to even the verse that you quote. His death was a PEACE OFFERING, and you, yourself, have admitted as much. It's only your pride which keeps you latched onto your personal vendetta like it was your own personal honour at stake. You are without honour, as you continue to prove on a daily basis. Your disrespect of Sherman by continuing to sneak back on here only verifies it for all to see.

I forgive you.

Ha, like you forgave Angel. No, you don't have it in you, because you do not have the Spirit of God in you. You're a pathetic little worm of a man.