If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

MrDante

seems to me like pedophiles are sexually oriented towards children
only to individuals whose mother drank heavily during pregnancy

but let's see what the experts say:

Pedophilia is termed pedophilic disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), and the manual defines it as a paraphilia involving intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that have either been acted upon or which cause the person with the attraction distress or interpersonal difficulty

and the experts agree that you don't have a clue

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
only to individuals whose mother drank heavily during pregnancy

and the experts agree that you don't have a clue

well, let's see if you can answer a simple question with a simple yes or no

do pedophiles have a sexual orientation towards children?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Rusha didn't ban anyone for anything.
If you, or anyone else, got banned, it was due to your own actions.
While morons like you may want to place the blame of your ban on Rusha, you are not taking responsibility for your own actions.

Man up and quit being such a wuss.

Rusha has never been the cause of any ban for me.

I find it childish that you all don't see anything wrong with upsetting others so that they might lose their patience and say something out of line. I think that you all are incapable of accountability, and the real 'wuss' is the one who isn't 'man' enough to step one foot outside that little ring of protection you all have formed on this site.
That is to say, how many times have any of you been banned?

Go screech your nonsense to someone who can be duped by it :wave:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Rusha didn't ban anyone for anything.
If you, or anyone else, got banned, it was due to your own actions.
While morons like you may want to place the blame of your ban on Rusha, you are not taking responsibility for your own actions.

Man up and quit being such a wuss.
Where is Rusha?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha has never been the cause of any ban for me.
Or anyone else.

I find it childish that you all don't see anything wrong with upsetting others so that they might lose their patience and say something out of line.
ROFL! You describe yourself and Doser!!!!
Go screech your nonsense to someone who can be duped by it.

Arthur Brain

So the evidence showing that homosexuality MUST be recriminalized is valid, but it's the author and his...

"method"

that bothers you so?

On a closing note: I see that you've reported me for implying the obvious.

Seek spiritual and psychological counseling Town Heretic, before it's too late.

What's obvious is that TH is a happily married straight man with a child. Only a complete idiot would insinuate otherwise.

Oh...

MrDante

well, let's see if you can answer a simple question with a simple yes or no

do pedophiles have a sexual orientation towards children?

First: sexual orientation is about more than just sex.

Second: Most (86% - Behavior patterns of child molesters” by W.D. Erickson) pedophiles are in on-going adult sexual and romantic relationships with women at the time they are molesting children - which makes them heterosexual.

Third: Further pedophilia is directly linked to lesions in the white matter in specific brain sections of the amygdala and we know that the greater the brain damage the younger the preferred victim of the pedophile.

So no pedophiles do not have a sexual orientation towards children

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He thinks I'm a gay man married to a post op male to female transsexual and have a set of handicapped children adopted from foreign countries.

You recently asked what goes on in aCW's head...well it's garbage like this

Are you a gay man?

Did my asking that question in any way affect this debate or your position?

Did answering in any way affect this debate or your position?

you never answer anything asked of you, so no, untill you have adressed my several questions to you in various threads now, no more responses.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's right, you "oppose homosexuality" but you just don't want laws prohibiting the behavior or the LGBTQ agenda
Rather, my position has everything to do with the law as it operates and has to within a secular institution that protects our right to conscience and defends that right against the other fellow's intrusion absent a fairly high standard.

Kinda like the guy who "opposes" abortion/murder, rape, robbery, etc. etc. etc., but doesn't want to do anything about it.
Rather, it's exactly like a guy who defends everyone's right to peaceful assembly, even if the point of that assembly offends his sensibility. That you don't or won't understand that plain truth is telling.

If you think that a clean slate on an internet forum gives you an 'in' with God, are you in for an eternal surprise.
If you think being banned on a Christian forum is a badge of distinction in a less than embarrassing way, I can't help you. You're too deep in whatever heroic narrative it is that you've framed for yourself...as for me, all I'd say is that I conduct myself within the rules, which I agreed to do when I signed on here, as did you.

On a closing note: I see that you've reported me for implying the obvious.

The only obvious thing related to your less than courageous and repeated attempts to skirt the rules is that you didn't manage to...it's what Knight, Delmar, ebenz, Poly, and Sherman have been trying to get into your hard skull for years.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

When atheists argue for a position in their own favor, it doesn't have the same impact as when Christians also argue that same position.

MrDante

you never answer anything asked of you, so no, untill you have adressed my several questions to you in various threads now, no more responses.