I will not vote for trump

ClimateSanity

Really?

He says he knows a lot about PA and it's great. As he reads from a piece of paper. And the best he can come up with is a lame reference to Joe Paterno and PSU and the name of the city that he's in. 'How about that whole thing'. Does he think he can just shout JoePa and PSU and get votes? :doh: Not to mention that he was talking about Paterno and PSU while in Pittsburgh. It's almost as if he forgot where he was and then threw in a reference to Pittsburgh at the end.

I understand that politicians have to pander to people and places they really don't care about but this was just a particularly bad instance of it. That was just a short clip and I imagine he ended up saying something about manufacturing jobs being lost from the Pittsburgh area or something a bit more relevant to PA but that clip is awful.

Why didn't you just say you hate trump and drop all that nonsense about his poor speech. It wasn't well prepared...so sue him. These things don't bother people who don't already hate the guy. You said really? Yes, really. It's getting your panties in a wad over nothing. But when you have to find some way to smear the guy and look smart to your friends.... Hey...go for it. Just don't expect everyone to be as bothered by it or impressed with you as you would desire.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Why didn't you just say you hate trump and drop all that nonsense about his poor speech. It wasn't well prepared...so sue him. These things don't bother people who don't already hate the guy. You said really? Yes, really. It's getting your panties in a wad over nothing. But when you have to find some way to smear the guy and look smart to your friends.... Hey...go for it. Just don't expect everyone to be as bothered by it or impressed with you as you would desire.

I think your panties are much more wadded up than mine. :chuckle: I don't hate Trump and I wasn't looking to impress anyone. I simply posted a video and answered your question.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why didn't you just say you hate trump and drop all that nonsense about his poor speech.
Why can't he just dislike the speech?

It wasn't well prepared...so sue him.
Wait...does that mean that you hate Trump now? :think:

These things don't bother people who don't already hate the guy.
You mean people who support him have developed a self-defense mechanism that mostly involves disregarding what he says and how he says it?

But when you have to find some way to smear the guy and look smart to your friends.
Like not voting for him?

... Hey...go for it. Just don't expect everyone to be as bothered by it or impressed with you as you would desire.
Well, if there's one thing that I'm sure can't matter to Trump supporters it's impressing people. :plain:

ClimateSanity

Why can't he just dislike the speech?

Wait...does that mean that you hate Trump now? :think:

You mean people who support him have developed a self-defense mechanism that mostly involves disregarding what he says and how he says it?

Like not voting for him?

Well, if there's one thing that I'm sure can't matter to Trump supporters it's impressing people. :plain:

You are representative of the type of people who rule this country. Its your kind whom trump people don't care to impress and the driving force that motivates us to elect someone who will minimize the current role your kind plays in society.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You are representative of the type of people who rule this country.
People who don't confuse fecal matter with hair product?

Its your kind whom trump people don't care to impress
Don't or can't, really? :think:

and the driving force that motivates us to elect someone who will minimize the current role your kind plays in society.
Because if history teaches us anything (and if it does would that make you suspicious of history?) it's that the mob really knows how to run things. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think your panties are much more wadded up than mine. :chuckle: I don't hate Trump and I wasn't looking to impress anyone. I simply posted a video and answered your question.

I can't believe he said that to you of all people. :chuckle: You're probably the last person on this forum anyone could accuse of being in such a state.

There was more than a little projection going on there...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You are representative of the type of people who rule this country. Its your kind whom trump people don't care to impress and the driving force that motivates us to elect someone who will minimize the current role your kind plays in society.

Does it get tiring always having to clean up after Trump?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Perhaps he spends all his money on that *gorgeous* head of hair ...

Do you remember that scene in Return to Me where the guy at the bar leans his head down so Grace can admire his hair plugs? "Go on... give it a tug..."

:chuckle:

I love that movie. Absolutely love it. Bonnie Hunt is a genius.

I think Trump would be more honest as a politician if he'd started by being more honest about his hair.

I admire a man who's not afraid to face the world with less hair than he started with. That's being masculine, that's a real man.