Hall of Fame
if you don't know what a jerk looks like
-take a look at who the idiots are supporting
-that should be your first clue

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That's what Trump deniers have been saying for a year now :rotfl:

Laugh all you want, if Trump goes into that convention without the required 1237 delegate count I guarantee he will not see a nomination, plain & simple. You go ahead & keep the faith though...:chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

-Obamacare is not the evil demon many conservatives make it out to be

-There should have never been a 'Violence Against Women' act because instead of deterring violence against women it simply makes them confidently berate and manipulate men.

-Meh

-Immigration is a problem, only a complete imbecile says otherwise

Trump is still better :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I will not vote for trump
-I will continue to vote for all other republicans
-I will never vote for a democrat

-the idiots have taken over the republican party
-and
-we will all suffer the consequences
-we all have to do our best to protect ourselves
-no one knows what the future will bring
-but
-it is possible to know who we are voting for
-it is possible to know what is best for our country
-it is possible
-that
-it will have to get worse before it gets better
-be prepared

-this is where you find out
-who
-is not an idiot
I'm not an idiot

journey

Trump has had some really bad days lately and has hurt himself. It's almost as if he pushed his own self-destruct button. Trump needs to take a break and stay out of the spotlight for awhile. That will be difficult because he craves attention.

ClimateSanity

Then exactly what point do you think he was making? Why mention it at all if he's not pointing out what he considers to be a distinction between Mexican immigrants and other people?

Ultimately, calling Drumpf a racist is insufficient. It's true, but it doesn't get to the heart of the matter. He's a racial demagogue. He deliberately plays upon and amplifies people's hidden fears, and uses that to advance himself. Whether he actually believes the dreck he spews is unknowable and irrelevant. He knows how people will react to it.

Everyone is a racist to you. It's the lens you look at life through. There are more incidents of rape and murder from Mexican immigrants than from legal immigrants. It's just a fact.

He is pointing out the difference between those illegally crossing our southern border and the average rate of rape and murder in the general population.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Everyone is a racist to you.
I don't know if Trump is a racist, but he uses the language of racists easily enough and that puts the onus of disabusing people on the point squarely on his shoulders.

It's the lens you look at life through.
Can't speak for rex, but with me it's a contextual understanding I've arrived at growing up among a not inconsiderable number of racists, from the vehement to the passively condescending.

There are more incidents of rape and murder from Mexican immigrants than from legal immigrants. It's just a fact.
Beats me. Cite the study that demonstrates it. And then connect that to a rule in stead of an exception regarding the majority of Mexicans who come here. Because if it isn't the rule he and you have a problem.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't know if Trump is a racist, but he uses the language of racists easily enough and that puts the onus of disabusing people on the point squarely on his shoulders.

Can't speak for rex, but with me it's a contextual understanding I've arrived at growing up among a not inconsiderable number of racists, from the vehement to the passively condescending.

Beats me. Cite the study that demonstrates it. And then connect that to a rule in stead of an exception regarding the majority of Mexicans who come here. Because if it isn't the rule he and you have a problem.

That settles it, Town is a Clintonite

View attachment 23884

ClimateSanity

It's not Mexicans..... It's illegals crossing our southern border. You are familiar with sets in mathematics? All illegal immigrants coming across our southern border are Mexicans. Not all Mexicans have recently crossed our southern border illegally.

That's who is committing the high numbers of rape and other crimes.

The evidence you seek is in the next post from foxnews.com. The federal government has no statistics on crimes committed by illegals while in the united States. That's probably because of lawyers like you who have racism on the brain and filed lawsuits.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

FoxNews.com did review reports from immigration reform groups and various government agencies, including the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. Sentencing Commission, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Government Accountability Office, the Bureau of Justice Statistics and several state and county correctional departments. Statistics show the estimated 11.7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the U.S. Twelve percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants.

rexlunae

It's not Mexicans..... It's illegals crossing our southern border. You are familiar with sets in mathematics?

Well, now you're using more nuance than Drumpf did when he announced his campaign.

All illegal immigrants coming across our southern border are Mexicans.

Not true. You realize that not all people in Mexico are Mexican, right?

That's who is committing the high numbers of rape and other crimes.

Please provide some real evidence.

The evidence you seek is in the next post from foxnews.com.

Cite it.

The federal government has no statistics on crimes committed by illegals while in the united States. That's probably because of lawyers like you who have racism on the brain and filed lawsuits.

Maybe so, but then that raises the question, where did Fox get their information? If they did actual research, that should be available somewhere. If not, they're just doing the usual race-baiting that they often do to scare their audience.

FoxNews.com did review reports from immigration reform groups and various government agencies, including the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. Sentencing Commission, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Government Accountability Office, the Bureau of Justice Statistics and several state and county correctional departments. Statistics show the estimated 11.7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the U.S. Twelve percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants.

I'd like to see their actual sources on that.

ClimateSanity

Well, now you're using more nuance than Drumpf did when he announced his campaign.

Cite it.

Maybe so, but then that raises the question, where did Fox get their information? If they did actual research, that should be available somewhere. If not, they're just doing the usual race-baiting that they often do to scare their audience.

are you blind? It's cited right before your post.

ClimateSanity

Cite it.

You either believe it or accuse foxnews of making it up