I will not vote for trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
this catholic is more worried about abortion than homosexuality
-does that surprise you?

Based on the long history of homosexuality amongst Catholic clergy, that was overlooked by the Catholic Church hierarchy, no, not at all.

When you figure out how to allow one (the sexual anarchy of the homosexual movement) and control the other (through laws and cultural mores), you let me know.

Back to Donald Trump defending Planned Parenthood:

No comment?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No it actually has more to do with this....

Cruz Didn't Win So aCW Pouts and Acts Out...So Sad

View attachment 24479

Boy rocketman, with brilliant posts like that you're without a doubt a prime candidate to be:

The winner of the 2016 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

Anyway, I'll be spreading the truth about accused child molester Donald Trump on numerous forums and throughout social media.

I hope that doesn't mean that we can't be friends :(

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you know the definition of 'accused'?

Or are we an inquisitorial state now, where we're guilty until proven innocent :plain:

I'm familiar with the word "accused", as opposed to convicted (OJ Simpson was "accused" of the brutal murder of his ex wife and her male friend, he wasn't convicted).

The statute of limitations has run out, so accused child molester Donald Trump can't be brought up on criminal rape charges. He can however be sued civilly, which is being done now.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm familiar with the word "accused", as opposed to convicted (OJ Simpson was "accused" of the brutal murder of his ex wife and her male friend, he wasn't convicted).

The statute of limitations has run out, so accused child molester Donald Trump can't be brought up on criminal rape charges. He can however be sued civilly, which is being done now.

Sued for allegations of rape. Yeah, that's definitely justice- and not trying to get money from or slander someone :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sued for allegations of rape. Yeah, that's definitely justice- and not trying to get money from or slander someone :rolleyes:

There are two kinds of people that support Donald Trump:

1) The democrats and Libertarians that helped him get to where he is now, and don't care about his immoral stances on homosexuality and abortion, nor do they care that he very likely is a child rapist, i.e. they'll continue to support him for their own twisted reasons.

2). Predominately good people whose hatred of the Democratic Party blinds them so much that they'll overlook what kind of moral degenerate liberal Donald Trump really is.

I won't sell out God by voting for this sleazy moral degenerate/accused child molester.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There are two kinds of people that support Donald Trump:

1) The democrats and Libertarians that helped him get to where he is now, and don't care about his immoral stances on homosexuality and abortion, nor do they care that he very likely is a child rapist, i.e. they'll continue to support him for their own twisted reasons.

2). Predominately good people whose hatred of the Democratic Party blinds them so much that they'll overlook what kind of moral degenerate liberal Donald Trump really is.

I won't sell out God by voting for this sleazy moral degenerate/accused child molester.

There is one kind of person who hates Trump:

1) Morons

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Boy rocketman, with brilliant posts like that you're without a doubt a prime candidate to be:

The winner of the 2016 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

Anyway, I'll be spreading the truth about accused child molester Donald Trump on numerous forums and throughout social media.

I hope that doesn't mean that we can't be friends :(

Well I guess if they had a "Spammer Of The Year" you would be in, no? Who gives a damn what kind of tripe you post on internet forums or social media, the allegations are as believable there as they are here. Get off your pity party dude, Cruz lost...decidedly so, and all this nonsense you are engaged in is just sour grapes. I supported Cruz (financially) through his entire campaign but, now it is time to move on, and beating Hillary is the focus not internet nonsense you are engaged in...it is fruitless & unproductive.

Friends to the end...you are my BFF. :chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Pretty much the deal, Stevie Wonder can see what a sham this case is...didn't seem to matter enough to levy an allegation 20 years ago when it allegedly happened...just stupid nonsense.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In case you Trumpeteer's didn't see this in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread:

June 21, 2016
A new lawsuit filed in Manhattan Federal Court alleges that Donald Trump repeatedly raped a 13-year-old girl a little over 20 years ago. According to the now-adult woman’s filing, the sexual assaults took place at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire former hedge funder who pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges involving soliciting sex from underage girls as young as 14.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4749491&viewfull=1#post4749491

What You Should Know About The Child Rape Case Against Donald Trump
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4749491&viewfull=1#post4749491

Who'll be the first to step forward and defend this scum of the earth child molester?

I don't find this the least bit surprising ...

No doubt Donald will come up with some catchy name to call her ...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well I guess if they had a "Spammer Of The Year" you would be in, no?

How about this "spammer" and the Truthsmacker go head to head in a one on one debate? I'll present all the evidence about Donald Trump's ultra liberal past and all of the liberal comments he's made this year, and you can attack me for it?

Sounds like fun to me.

Who gives a damn what kind of tripe you post on internet forums or social media, the allegations are as believable there as they are here.

There are many good people sitting on the proverbial sidelines when it comes to voting for Donald Trump. The lamestream media won't be sharing this story anytime soon (if ever), so those good people won't be hearing the allegations against accused child molester Donald Trump from the sources that they should be hearing them from.

Get off your pity party dude, Cruz lost...decidedly so, and all this nonsense you are engaged in is just sour grapes. I supported Cruz (financially) through his entire campaign but, now it is time to move on, and beating Hillary is the focus not internet nonsense you are engaged in...it is fruitless & unproductive.

This isn't about Ted Cruz, this is about people being fooled into believing that a liberal moral degenerate and accused child rapist would be good for our country as President.

Hopefully Trump will be ousted at the Republican convention, if not, my strategy is to allow a Democratic President for 4 years that will have to deal with a conservative Congress, and then in 4 years elect a real conservative.

Friends to the end...you are my BFF. :chuckle:

You don't know how much that means to me rocketman.

392281-d97e92b4df2d650bc9c40dad27a1adec.gif

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
In case you Trumpeteer's didn't see this in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread:

June 21, 2016
A new lawsuit filed in Manhattan Federal Court alleges that Donald Trump repeatedly raped a 13-year-old girl a little over 20 years ago. According to the now-adult woman’s filing, the sexual assaults took place at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire former hedge funder who pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges involving soliciting sex from underage girls as young as 14.

What You Should Know About The Child Rape Case Against Donald Trump

Who'll be the first to step forward and defend this scum of the earth child molester?

I don't find this the least bit surprising ...

No doubt Donald will come up with some catchy name to call her ...
American knows what he is. :listen: They don't care (Heb 13:4).

See:

America Will Not Repent

Mr. 5020

Hopefully Trump will be ousted at the Republican convention, if not, my strategy is to allow a Democratic President for 4 years that will have to deal with a conservative Congress, and then in 4 years elect a real conservative.
I'm not convinced there is going to be a conservative Congress next year.

ClimateSanity

American knows what he is. :listen: They don't care (Heb 13:4).

See:

America Will Not Repent

We know what has been proven; not speculation. His comments about women are very common for working class men of whom Donald really identifies with. His marriages were more social contracts than the more solid relationships of traditional marriage. The same people who judge him for his divorces see no problem with raising kids with two homosexuals. Christians should be against that. As for the rest, name me a president more moral than trump. Or worse, i take it you think Hillary is a better person than trump.

radind

I'm not convinced there is going to be a conservative Congress next year.

I don't think we have a conservative Congress now. There are many Clinton Republicans who will support Clinton to preserve their insider power base in politics. I expect Clinton to win and for the Secular Humanists to increase attacks on Christian values. The US is in moral decline.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...His comments about women are very common for working class men of whom Donald really identifies with.
:yawn: bandwagon

Payday someday (Mt 5:28, 1 Co 6:9-10, 1 Pe 4:5).

wecker-smilies-0010.gif

His marriages...
He has one wife and several adulterous affairs (Ex 20:14). :dizzy: But this is America. We make it up as we go along (Is 5:20, Heb 13:4). :BRAVO:

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

The same people who judge him for his divorces see no problem with raising kids with two homosexuals...

emot-airquote.gif
Some people :idunno: Sodomites

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).