I will not vote for trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
See we actually do agree on something....:thumb: Does that mean you would actually support the republican nominee if Gingrich was to be his VP?

What should we call the Trump/Gingrich ticket should the Donald choose Newt Gingrich as his running mate:

The unrepentant adulterers dream team?

For those of you that have been slobbering all over yourselves because you think that Donald Trump is anti establishment:

Newt Gingrich: The Establishment’s Conservative

Gingrich Resumé

Newt Gingrich served in Congress from 1979 until 1999. His first Freedom Index score (when it was known as the “Conservative Index”) was 84, but it nose-dived from there. He achieved his lowest scores as Speaker of the House. Gingrich consistently lost points for his propensity to support unconstitutional legislation...

1. Education — Gingrich backed federal education funding from his earliest days in office, though the Constitution gives absolutely no authority over education to any branch of the federal government. He helped garner support to create President Jimmy Carter’s Department of Education in 1979. Since then educational spending has soared while educational standards have plummeted...

2. Foreign Aid — Gingrich voted numerous times throughout his 20 years in Congress to increase and expand unconstitutional foreign aid and trade. He supported both subsidized trade with the Soviets and federally funded loans to foreign governments through the Export-Import Bank. Between 1994 and 1995, Gingrich voted for $44.8 billion in foreign aid. He also helped push through federally funded loan guarantees to China. Today, that murderous communist regime is the largest holder of U.S. debt in the world.

3. NAFTA and GATT — In 1993, Gingrich proved himself invaluable to Clinton and the Democrats in Congress when he garnered enough Republican support to pass the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the precursor for development of an eventual North American Union, following the same trajectory that has occurred in Europe with the emergence of the EU...

Read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...newt-gingrich-the-establishments-conservative

5084ca7a5555b8ab18a4bd6c07b47359.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Frankly [MENTION=4838]chrysostom[/MENTION], I cannot bear the thought of Hillary in charge of anything and I cannot imagine any woman, let alone THAT woman, in charge of this country.

:shocked:

the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know
-I can't vote for hillary or any democrat but I am more comfortable with her and bill than I would be with trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know..

Well said.

We need to vote in a conservative Congress that will override a President Hillary Clinton's left wing POTUS decisions and in 4 years nominate a true conservative for President.

Remember it was democrats and Libertarians that crossed Party lines that gave us Donald Trump, not conservatives.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
What should we call the Trump/Gingrich ticket should the Donald choose Newt Gingrich as his running mate:

The unrepentant adulterers dream team?

For those of you that have been slobbering all over yourselves because you think that Donald Trump is anti establishment:

Newt Gingrich: The Establishment’s Conservative

Gingrich Resumé

Newt Gingrich served in Congress from 1979 until 1999. His first Freedom Index score (when it was known as the “Conservative Index”) was 84, but it nose-dived from there. He achieved his lowest scores as Speaker of the House. Gingrich consistently lost points for his propensity to support unconstitutional legislation...

1. Education — Gingrich backed federal education funding from his earliest days in office, though the Constitution gives absolutely no authority over education to any branch of the federal government. He helped garner support to create President Jimmy Carter’s Department of Education in 1979. Since then educational spending has soared while educational standards have plummeted...

2. Foreign Aid — Gingrich voted numerous times throughout his 20 years in Congress to increase and expand unconstitutional foreign aid and trade. He supported both subsidized trade with the Soviets and federally funded loans to foreign governments through the Export-Import Bank. Between 1994 and 1995, Gingrich voted for $44.8 billion in foreign aid. He also helped push through federally funded loan guarantees to China. Today, that murderous communist regime is the largest holder of U.S. debt in the world.

3. NAFTA and GATT — In 1993, Gingrich proved himself invaluable to Clinton and the Democrats in Congress when he garnered enough Republican support to pass the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the precursor for development of an eventual North American Union, following the same trajectory that has occurred in Europe with the emergence of the EU...

Read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...newt-gingrich-the-establishments-conservative

5084ca7a5555b8ab18a4bd6c07b47359.jpg

Whatever dude...Go vote for Hillary then, she is your only other choice unless your one of those "take my ball and go home", "kick rocks while you pout" kind of voters. Face it (I did)... Cruz lost! You have two choices or three if you ascribe to the aforementioned. :nono:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Well said.

We need to vote in a conservative Congress that will override a President Hillary Clinton's left wing POTUS decisions and in 4 years nominate a true conservative for President.

A lot of good that has done us so far...please :rotfl: No, the only club left in the bag is an Article 5 convention of states to take back our government by lawful force from the usurpers...expecting Washington politicians of either stripe to do anything right by the American people or the constitution is fruitless, the framers gave us the ability to take control and it is high time that we do so. I know you don't agree and I still don't care.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In case you Trumpeteer's didn't see this in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread:

June 21, 2016
A new lawsuit filed in Manhattan Federal Court alleges that Donald Trump repeatedly raped a 13-year-old girl a little over 20 years ago. According to the now-adult woman’s filing, the sexual assaults took place at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire former hedge funder who pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges involving soliciting sex from underage girls as young as 14.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4749491&viewfull=1#post4749491

What You Should Know About The Child Rape Case Against Donald Trump
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4749491&viewfull=1#post4749491

Who'll be the first to step forward and defend this scum of the earth child molester?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

June 21, 2016
A new lawsuit filed in Manhattan Federal Court alleges that Donald Trump repeatedly raped a 13-year-old girl a little over 20 years ago. According to the now-adult woman’s filing, the sexual assaults took place at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire former hedge funder who pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges involving soliciting sex from underage girls as young as 14.

Who'll be the first to step forward and defend this scum of the earth child molester?
is this worse than killing someone?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

June 21, 2016

Bogus claims

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

June 21, 2016

I'll be the first to step forward to say this is bullcrap! let us all know if this so called case makes it past the filing because this case has already been thrown out once in CA in May of 2016 now has been refiled in New York one month later. How convenient that a person comes forth during someones bid for the presidency armed with salacious allegations attempting to smear, as well as attempt to be compensated for an alleged crime, that allegedly happened 20 years ago. I suppose you also believe the allegations that were levied against Ted Cruz during his campaign that he was involved in infidelity with 5 separate mistress'? Do you always fall for anything? or only for bullcrap that fits your narrative? get real dude...or at least attempt to approach an allegation like this, at this time, with a bit more honesty...you are worse than the media running with crap like this, are you a National Inquirer reporter? subscriber? How Lame...:down:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I'll be the first to step forward to say this is bullcrap! let us all know if this so called case makes it past the filing because this case has already been thrown out once in CA in May of 2016 now has been refiled in New York one month later.

(rocketman is the first). You'll note (if you read the links) that the reason the case didn't go forward initially was because of the improper filing:

The lawsuit was originally filed in a California court. At the time, Jane Doe—who used her real name—did not have the aid of counsel in filing and the suit was dismissed due to problems with paperwork. Doe's new lawyer, Thomas Meagher, told the Daily News the first filing also “cited statutes that did not apply to the case.”

Jane Doe is suing for $75,000, payment of her attorney’s fees, and an order of protection against Trump. She says she waited many years before filing suit out of fear that Trump and Epstein would make good on their promises to harm her family

She's hardly trying to get rich by filing a $75,000 lawsuit against accused child molester Donald Trump.
http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-accused-rape-federal-court-lawsuit

How convenient that a person comes forth during someones bid for the presidency armed with salacious allegations attempting to smear, as well as attempt to be compensated for an alleged crime, that allegedly happened 20 years ago. I suppose you also believe the allegations that were levied against Ted Cruz during his campaign that he was involved in infidelity with 5 separate mistress'? Do you always fall for anything? or only for bullcrap that fits your narrative? get real dude...or at least attempt to approach an allegation like this, at this time, with a bit more honesty...you are worse than the media running with crap like this, are you a National Inquirer reporter? subscriber? How Lame...:down:

You are aware (if you've been following my WHMBR! Part 4 thread you'd know this) that accused child rapist Donald Trump's good friend David Pecker is the chief executive of the tabloid that ran the lie about Cruz? (Obviously rocketman isn't aware of that).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tween-donald-trump-and-the-national-enquirer/

Accused child rapist Donald Trump is a sleazy moral degenerate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
is this worse than killing someone?

(Why am I not surprised that a defender of the Catholic Church asked this?)

Care to discuss accused child molester Donald Trump's continuous defense of Planned Parenthood? (You've heard of them, their executives sell unborn baby parts over lunch).

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

(rocketman is the first). You'll note (if you read the links) that the reason the case didn't go forward initially was because of the improper filing:

The lawsuit was originally filed in a California court. At the time, Jane Doe—who used her real name—did not have the aid of counsel in filing and the suit was dismissed due to problems with paperwork. Doe's new lawyer, Thomas Meagher, told the Daily News the first filing also “cited statutes that did not apply to the case.”

Jane Doe is suing for $75,000, payment of her attorney’s fees, and an order of protection against Trump. She says she waited many years before filing suit out of fear that Trump and Epstein would make good on their promises to harm her family

She's hardly trying to get rich by filing a $75,000 lawsuit against accused child molester Donald Trump.
http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-accused-rape-federal-court-lawsuit

You are aware (if you've been following my WHMBR! Part 4 thread you'd know this) that accused child rapist Donald Trump's good friend David Pecker is the chief executive of the tabloid that ran the lie about Cruz? (Obviously rocketman isn't aware of that).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tween-donald-trump-and-the-national-enquirer/

Accused child rapist Donald Trump is a sleazy moral degenerate.

Instead you will vote for the "KNOWN" felon Hillary, and continue to accuse Trump of allegations that not only have yet to be proven but, were obviously not important enough to pursue 20 years ago. Not going to play your silly little game, Cruz lost and that is the end of it, I will vote for the person that opposes the "KNOWN" felon Hillary regardless of who that is, and certainly would not change my position based on such a flimsy ridiculous bit of tripe your pushing...really weak.