I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The word "rambling" certainly defines the interview ...

Poor Donald ... he seemed so addled. Perhaps he should be on ADHD meds ...

I agree 100% with the RedState writer's concluding lines:

People actually want this man to be President of the United States? Seriously, who talks like that? Can you imagine him sitting across from world leaders?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree 100% with the RedState writer's concluding lines:
People actually want this man to be President of the United States? Seriously, who talks like that? Can you imagine him sitting across from world leaders?

Perhaps as a mascot ... but only if they offered him a banana ...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
She gave a better speech than I expected, and it was a far better speech than the one Trump gave.......

Cotpfn2UkAI9hcE.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

SHE LIED! Hillary’s Tearjerker About Handicapped Girl in Wheelchair in DNC Speech WAS ALL A LIE

>> http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-handicapped-girl-wheelchair-dnc-speech-lie/

...but she gave a great speech, right?

From your link:
I took over as Mayor in January of 1973. We had a budget for vans with drivers and provided services to students with disabilities.They would pick them up and drop them off at their homes. Now, they may not have been able to go to the local school, depending on whether or not the schools were accessible for wheelchairs but there were many schools then which could and did accommodate our handicapped students in wheelchairs”.​

You have no way of knowing if she lied, and neither does the writer. Not unless you can track down the actual school in question. Then you may have something. I'll be interested to see what you find out.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Pretty much.

There's being 'moderate', which I am not against really- I think it's healthy for people to stop being so black and white about the state of things.

However, you can't be so 'gray' that you'd be between the Republican and Democratic nominee. I mean come on now- do I really need to reference Lucifer and Christ or some other vast dichotomy to make my point :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
However, you can't be so 'gray' that you'd be between the Republican and Democratic nominee. I mean come on now- do I really need to reference Lucifer and Christ, or some other vast dichotomy :plain:

:chuckle: There are a lot of Independents out there who would disagree with your premise.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump's Tough Weekend

With an imaginary letter, a disputed invitation and controversial comments about a fallen soldier’s parents, Donald Trump’s weekend was not going well even before he seemed to endorse the Russian annexation of Crimea, in opposition to U.S. policy and international law.

This was a weekend Trump may hope to forget, and one Democrats will work hard to make sure voters remember. It seemed to demonstrate all of the flaws — trouble with the truth, an inability to let criticism go unanswered and a lack of knowledge of world affairs — that Democrats hope will be the billionaire’s undoing come November.

exminister

Trump doesn't give speeches just rambling incoherent babbling. His supporters only think they know what he is saying. He certainly has been on the different sides of every issue and at times in the same speech.

Reminds me of a pinball bouncing every direction and so thin skinned. He cannot handle even the slightest criticism.

His campaign manager says he will not be publishing his tax returns ever. He is obviously hiding something quite bad. With all his bravado if he made all he claims and gave to charity all he has said he would publish it in the Wall Street Journal.

Isn't it interesting he didn't any have business associates come to the RNC and say how wonderful he is. He is as great a businessman is as Scott Baio is an actor.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Media hypocrisy about grieving parents on full display

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/759874993186496513

Walking onto the convention stage, with a huge picture of my son behind me, I could hardly control myself. What mother could? Donald Trump has children whom he loves. Does he really need to wonder why I did not speak?” she wrote in an op-ed in The Washington Post on Sunday. “Donald Trump said that maybe I wasn’t allowed to say anything. That is not true. My husband asked me if I wanted to speak, but I told him I could not. My religion teaches me that all human beings are equal in God’s eyes. Husband and wife are part of each other; you should love and respect each other so you can take care of the family.”

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Trump's Tough Weekend

With an imaginary letter, a disputed invitation and controversial comments about a fallen soldier’s parents, Donald Trump’s weekend was not going well even before he seemed to endorse the Russian annexation of Crimea, in opposition to U.S. policy and international law.

This was a weekend Trump may hope to forget, and one Democrats will work hard to make sure voters remember. It seemed to demonstrate all of the flaws — trouble with the truth, an inability to let criticism go unanswered and a lack of knowledge of world affairs — that Democrats hope will be the billionaire’s undoing come November.

And you think that's worse than Hillary destroying documents, committing crimes, lying to military families and to the FBI, FBI investigations, and he decades long corruption? You're an idiot.

Besides, that fallen soldiers "parents" are Muslim brotherhood tools you moron.

Media hypocrisy about grieving parents on full display
https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/759874993186496513

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: There are a lot of Independents out there who would disagree with your premise.

I've been harsh lately on this site the past few days- on all subjects. But I'm going to cut you some slack for a minute.

Every moderate I have ever known finds favor in a person, and unfortunately that person drops out of running for office.
It is because they do not join the Reps or Dems.

Ron and Rand Paul are perfect examples- I know a lot of libertarians who have already outright refused to vote. And the reason being is because they just don't see any good in it.

There's principle, you see. And that principle has a liberal or conservative slant- so how do you go about Hillary and Trump, who are diametrically opposed to each other?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump

He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States
http://shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-...law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

Khizr Muazzam Khan graduated in Punjab University Law College, as the New York Times confirms. and he specialized in International Trade Law in Saudi Arabia. An interest lawyer for Islamic oil companies Khan wrote a paper, called In Defense of OPEC to defend the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries. Kahn is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is also co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia).

khan-1-copy-768x132.jpg

Khan’s fascination with Islamic Sharia stems from his life in Saudi Arabia. During the eighties Kahn wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).” A snapshot of his essay can be seen here:

kahn-3-copy-768x974.jpg

At the bottom of the page, Kahn shows his appreciation for an icon of the Muslim Brotherhood: “The contribution to this article of S. Ramadan’s writing is greatly acknowledged.” S. Ramadan is Said Ramadan, head of the Islamic Center in Geneva and a major icon of the Muslim Brotherhood

CONTINUE READING HERE: LINK

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I can't imagine how anyone could vote for Hilary Clinton.

It'd be better to not even have a president.

You have all these people, out of nowhere, actually voting for her because it's 'progressive'.

I was actually met with that absurdity while at the grocery store.
But
Nobody was saying this when Palin was at it :rolleyes:

Liberal shenanigans- just like how Trump miraculously became sexist, racist, and Satan incarnate upon running for the office.

You can't trust a thing those people do, being as arbitrary as midnight coffee.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I've been harsh lately on this site the past few days- on all subjects. But I'm going to cut you some slack for a minute.

Every moderate I have ever known finds favor in a person, and unfortunately that person drops out of running for office.
It is because they do not join the Reps or Dems.

Ron and Rand Paul are perfect examples- I know a lot of libertarians who have already outright refused to vote. And the reason being is because they just don't see any good in it.

There's principle, you see. And that principle has a liberal or conservative slant- so how do you go about Hillary and Trump, who are diametrically opposed to each other?

I rarely respond to your posts anymore, but I'll cut you some slack in return.

I was a Republican until 2012, when I made the change to being an unaffiliated voter (No Party Preference here in California). I sat out that 2012 presidential vote, voting down ballot but not voting for either presidential candidate. Four years later, with Trump in the mix, that's not an option. If the GOP had advanced Kasich, I would have voted for him over Hillary. I will not vote for Trump, and I will vote against him, because I think the stakes are that high.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Walid Shoebat (Arabic: وليد شعيبات‎‎) is a Palestinian American, born in the West Bank to an American mother, who converted to Christianity from Islam. Shoebat has claimed that he used to be a Palestinian Liberation Organization terrorist in a CNN television interview. He is a self-proclaimed expert on the dangers of Islam and is also a strong supporter of the State of Israel. Shoebat has also claimed that he firebombed the Israeli bank Bank Leumi. However, after thoroughly investigating his claim, reporters and officials have found no evidence of any attack on the bank between 1977 and 1979, the period in which Shoebat claims to have carried out the attack.

Omar Sacirbey's 2010 Washington Post article reports that Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American–Islamic Relations, has questioned Shoebat's motives, saying that " Ergun Caner, Shoebat, and Kamal Saleem - along with others like them - belong to an 'industry' that is often perpetuated by fundamentalist Christians" and that people are doing this "to make money or get converts or to get some personal benefit". The article also reports that skeptics have questioned how Shoebat and others have been able to retain US citizenship if their stories of terrorist activities are true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat
"CatholicCrusader" cites "Shoebat.com" as his source - operated by an individual whose claims could not be substantiated by CNN and the Washington Post.

Perhaps "CatholicCrusader," like Donald Trump, should check the validity of his OWN sources before attacking the credibility of OTHERS!

If Walid Shoebat was a member of the PLO and firebombed an Israeli bank, as he now claims, shouldn't Trump supporters like "CatholicCrusader" be demanding that he be stripped of his American citizenship and deported - not citing him as a source to defame a "silver-star" family who lost their son in defense of the nation?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.