I think the Supreme Court just gave 2016 election to the Rs

rexlunae

Yeh, win the battle, White House, lose the war

people hate O-care

to heck with what the Supreme Court thinks

Thank You, Scalia

I think you are wrong. And I also think that no Republican would dare break Obamacare too badly regardless, because too many of their own supporters are beneficiaries. They'll talk about it, try to make a bit of rhetorical gains by it, but it's all going to prove insincere.

Christian Liberty

I think you are wrong. And I also think that no Republican would dare break Obamacare too badly regardless, because too many of their own supporters are beneficiaries. They'll talk about it, try to make a bit of rhetorical gains by it, but it's all going to prove insincere.

You are unfortunately correct.

rexlunae

Look what happened in the last few elections:cool:

said elections were not even that long ago... yet some have already forgotten

=

The 2014 election would have been a hard one for Democrats no matter what. Pretty much the whole map was against them. Low turnout was a big problem for them, and honestly I think they made a pretty big tactical error. They decided to run from President Obama like it's 2016 because he has low approval ratings, and so Obama stayed pretty quiet. I think his lack of leadership during the election is both part of why he had low approval ratings, and also why the Democrats got so badly smoked. And it's why Democrats from the red states sounded like Republicans, and had a newfound love of guns and coal.

The American People generally like President Obama when he leads. And since that election, he's been leading with a kind of vigor that everyone pretty much had decided was gone.

musterion

Rex is right on this one, if for the wrong reason. The Supreme Court's decisions are secondary to the screwing conservatives have received in recent weeks from Boehner, Ryan, etc. That will be the reason many stay home, because voting for them again CLEARLY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE and IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO CONSERVATIVE INTERESTS. The SC ruling is just icing on that cake. It won't be those who stay home who "hand the White House" to Hillary, it will be the GOP and, to a lesser extent, Republican SC appointees who've done that.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
protect the baby

vote republican

this message brought to you by christians who know how to work

republicanchick

The 2014 election would have been a hard one for Democrats no matter what. Pretty much the whole map was against them. Low turnout was a big problem for them, and honestly I think they made a pretty big tactical error. They decided to run from President Obama like it's 2016 because he has low approval ratings, and so Obama stayed pretty quiet. I think his lack of leadership during the election is both part of why he had low approval ratings, and also why the Democrats got so badly smoked. And it's why Democrats from the red states sounded like Republicans, and had a newfound love of guns and coal.

The American People generally like President Obama when he leads. And since that election, he's been leading with a kind of vigor that everyone pretty much had decided was gone.

rubbish

pure rubbish

___

republicanchick

Rex is right on this one, if for the wrong reason. The Supreme Court's decisions are secondary to the screwing conservatives have received in recent weeks from Boehner, Ryan, etc. That will be the reason many stay home, because voting for them again CLEARLY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE and IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO CONSERVATIVE INTERESTS. The SC ruling is just icing on that cake. It won't be those who stay home who "hand the White House" to Hillary, it will be the GOP and, to a lesser extent, Republican SC appointees who've done that.

rubbish

unadulterated rubbish

people who don't vote deserve what they get

___