I think the Ds are jealous b/c we have all the good candidates

rexlunae

stupid

and typical

typical in the sense that you list absolutely NO way in which they are crazy... Nothing... nada... zip

Did you want me to derail your thread? I could list Senator Inhofe throwing a snowball on the Senate floor to disprove climate change. I could list Ted Cruz's comments to Charlie Bolden about NASA's mission. And that's just in the last week.

Edit:
There's also this: http://thinkprogress.org/education/...ry-claim-ted-cruz-statement-completely-false/

Cruz is a veritable fount of nonsense.

Last edited:

republicanchick

Did you want me to derail your thread? I could list Senator Inhofe throwing a snowball on the Senate floor to disprove climate change. eek.

wow... really crazy, Dude...

I guess the Senator said the snowball was communicating with him??

:noway:

or wait... he heard voices telling him to throw the snowball at Nancy Pelosi...

whoa...

I mean, you know.. there's got to be more to it... so I guess you are right and stuff

__

Moron City

+

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hillary Clinton will be the next President. I don't care who the Republicans nominate. She is going to win.
I don't vote, so I literally have no horse in the race. Just stating my prediction now because it's true.
Hillary will play it out a bit longer and then withdraw. She would lose too much money and privacy if she ran.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I think the Ds are jealous b/c we have all the good candidates

Governor Bobby Jindal doesn't call them "the Stupid Party" for nothing!

That's a reputation that "republicanchick" is uniquely qualified to uphold.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Did you want me to derail your thread? I could list Senator Inhofe throwing a snowball on the Senate floor to disprove climate change. I could list Ted Cruz's comments to Charlie Bolden about NASA's mission. And that's just in the last week.

Did he really throw a snowball? :rotfl:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I remember when the Republican claimed that if Obama wins , the Republicans may never recover. I'm seeing that happening more. If the Democrats win the future election, the Republicans may never recover agian. The young people are so used to the way things are now, they would vote democrat the rest of thier lives. Republicans made so many mistakes that already made themselves dead. I predict evolution will come up with new parties. If you had your own party, what would you call it?

Caledvwlch

I remember when the Republican claimed that if Obama wins , the Republicans may never recover. I'm seeing that happening more. If the Democrats win the future election, the Republicans may never recover agian. The young people are so used to the way things are now, they would vote democrat the rest of thier lives. Republicans made so many mistakes that already made themselves dead. I predict evolution will come up with new parties. If you had your own party, what would you call it?

I think you underestimate the staying-power of the oligarchy.

But if I were to have my own political party, I think I would call it the Beer and Bacon Party. Or maybe the Watch Netflix All Day and Eat Nachos Party.

PureX

I think you underestimate the staying-power of the oligarchy.

But if I were to have my own political party, I think I would call it the Beer and Bacon Party. Or maybe the Watch Netflix All Day and Eat Nachos Party.
It would fail. Netflix just doesn't have that much watchable content.