I support Kim

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I have no patience for those with minds as small as yours

TomO is much smarter than I, what's your excuse for not answering him? It seems pretty obvious that you're just avoiding the question for whatever reason. C'mon, Chrys, you can tell me. I'm actually one of the more tolerant folks around here. AND, I'm super proud of you for supporting a democratic public official. It seems you've come a long way.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the judge blinked

kim won

I am really proud of all those here at tol that backed her

every one of you

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
that is all you can say about him

Was that a question? Was it a statement? I'm too small minded to be able to understand what you're trying to get across. I'm just looking for a conversation here- I've already offered the olive branch.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
can you show me one thing he has done about abortion

outside of talking about it?

Can you show me one thing you have done outside of talking about it?

Here's a hint: Your BLIND support to the pro-abortion Republican party doesn't count.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
TomO is much smarter than I,

:banana: WhoooHooo...It took some time but I finally found someone!

what's your excuse for not answering him? It seems pretty obvious that you're just avoiding the question for whatever reason. C'mon, Chrys, you can tell me. I'm actually one of the more tolerant folks around here. AND, I'm super proud of you for supporting a democratic public official. It seems you've come a long way.

I'm just trying to figure out what makes her okay; but all the other registered Democrats "Baby-Killers". :idunno: