I really do not understand nuns!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

This is why. They say they are married to Christ, but that is not really true, but a metaphor for loving Christ, which is the good part about them.

The trouble is they never mate with a man, have babies and a family. It seems other nuns become their family, and that is abnormal. Not having family is what is MOST abnormal about gays.

I believe women need a man in their lives and cannot fulfill themselves unless they have children.

Family is everything for a woman! I now have great grandchildren who talk to me, and know I am the grandmother's mother.

This was a wonderful experience, at first, they did not believe that I was grandmother's mommy. Then they assumed my mother was somewhere and wanted to see her. Now the oldest three know that some children have great grandmothers, but not great great grandmothers.

Now my grandchildren do most of the heavy lifting and running going for things.

This is the greatest thing in life and no amount of money makes up for seeing great grandchildren growing up.

Nuns miss out on life altogether; they never know what it is like having a baby to love. They never know what it is like having a real family and seeing that family grow and change over time!

My advice to all women is don't fall into that trap of having to work and not have babies. Get busy having babies while you are young, then think about your career.

This is a real problem, especially middle class white women thinking the dual income is more important than having family and this is why we have an immigration problem; we have a laybour shortage and need people south of the border to do all the laybour jobs most white people feel they are too good to do. Latino women have their heads on right and know have as many children as possible is the most important goal, and that is why they will soon be the majority.

WE always blame the suppliers and never those who demand. Take drugs, we would not have any drug problem if their was no demand for it. Stop the demand and the supply will go away. Those dealing with the problem never look at it the right way because they are lost in modern ideas, devoid of real thought, so, they are a bunch of dummies.

Now, if in every marriage there were four children then we would reduce the demand to imported laybour. Yes, average income would go down, but happiness would go way up!

We have to get past this need in young people to have immediately equal their parents income. We need to award persons who have large families with much better tax breaks. When you Democrats try to change the personal tax code remember my wise words and make big allowances for those who have more children. Give the best tax breaks to those with the most children. Also, make it more easy for large families to receive some government aid based on their willingness to have large families.

Conversely, offer little help to the nonworking single persons, but offer them immediate day work. Same with married persons with no children, make it pay to have kids by tax breaks. Do away with the personal tax exemption which Trump doubled and offer that much for any family with two children, and offer the old exemption fore those with one child. See where I am going? I say offer very large tax exemptions to large families. so larges that those with four or more children pay no taxes at all unless they make over $100,000, and then raise it slowly. Make supporting family a goal all persons should embrace.

As for nuns and other strange celibate women, let the church take care of them and if they have no church, give them incentives to get married before offing any help.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This is why. They say they are married to Christ, but that is not really true, but a metaphor for loving Christ, which is the good part about them.

The trouble is they never mate with a man, have babies and a family. It seems other nuns become their family, and that is abnormal. Not having family is what is MOST abnormal about gays.

I believe women need a man in their lives and cannot fulfill themselves unless they have children.

Family is everything for a woman! I now have great grandchildren who talk to me, and know I am the grandmother's mother.

This was a wonderful experience, at first, they did not believe that I was grandmother's mommy. Then they assumed my mother was somewhere and wanted to see her. Now the oldest three know that some children have great grandmothers, but not great great grandmothers.

This is the greatest thing in life and no amount of money makes up for seeing great grandchildren growing up.

Nuns miss out on life altogether; they never know what it is like having a baby to love. They never know what it is like having a real family and seeing that family grow and change over time!

My advice to all women is don't fall into that trap of having to work and not have babies. Get busy having babies while you are young, then think about your career..

While I agree with your family first priority, I don't see every man or woman as being *parent material*. Susan Smith comes to mind ... a perfect example of someone who should have never had children.

fool

Hall of Fame

My advice to all women is don't fall into that trap of having to work and not have babies. Get busy having babies while you are young, then think about your career.

This is a real problem, especially middle class white women thinking the dual income is more important than having family and this is why we have an immigration problem; we have a laybour shortage and need people south of the border to do all the laybour jobs most white people feel they are too good to do. Latino women have their heads on right and know have as many children as possible is the most important goal, and that is why they will soon be the majority.

WE always blame the suppliers and never those who demand. Take drugs, we would not have any drug problem if their was no demand for it. Stop the demand and the supply will go away. Those dealing with the problem never look at it the right way because they are lost in modern ideas, devoid of real thought, so, they are a bunch of dummies.

Now, if in every marriage there were four children then we would reduce the demand to imported laybour. Yes, average income would go down, but happiness would go way up!

We have to get past this need in young people to have immediately equal their parents income. We need to award persons who have large families with much better tax breaks. When you Democrats try to change the personal tax code remember my wise words and make big allowances for those who have more children. Give the best tax breaks to those with the most children. Also, make it more easy for large families to receive some government aid based on their willingness to have large families.

Conversely, offer little help to the nonworking single persons, but offer them immediate day work. Same with married persons with no children, make it pay to have kids by tax breaks. Do away with the personal tax exemption which Trump doubled and offer that much for any family with two children, and offer the old exemption fore those with one child. See where I am going? I say offer very large tax exemptions to large families. so larges that those with four or more children pay no taxes at all unless they make over $100,000, and then raise it slowly. Make supporting family a goal all persons should embrace.

As for nuns and other strange celibate women, let the church take care of them and if they have no church, give them incentives to get married before offing any help.

It's just a thing people do, it's not for everyone. You find Monks and Nuns across most religions and cultures as far back as we know. Some people find a simple life of quiet contemplation and service fulfilling. They're allowed to leave if they want.
You said;

Ktoyou said:
They get plenty of babies to love, before governments got in the business Nuns were the only place to drop off orphans and unwanted babies. A Nun at an orphanage might have hundreds of kids to watch grow and change over time.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You both made some good points and I will ping you when able. This is just my thinking, not something I know.

The shame is the secondary topic; that being, good normal women who put off having children to begin as early as men to start a career. They never end up having more than one child. I believe children to best having siblings.

We need to change this, in order to recognize that women with children have laboured, and therefore, should not have to receive entry level pay.

We have to into a society when persons are only seen as individuals, and not part of a family.

We need a family orientated social system without have to comply with rules that do not directly relate to having a healthy family

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Great, another "nun control" thread. :plain: :eek:

Nuns, for me, are symbolic of a system that places the control of wealth over family. Also, celibacy is a mental illness. We were made to have desire fulfilled and procreate, not to deny our basic needs.

Celibacy is a very early form of mental disorder, which leads to distrust between the sexes, envy of the opposite sex for some, and homosexuality.