I Knew it ...

Heck, I play pretty good with others ... whatcha got?
Staying within the virus theme, my wife sometimes (like this year) will get the virus vaccine to protect me from getting it from her. A few years ago she got the virus vaccine but still got the H1N1 virus. I too got the H1N1 virus a day or too after she did. She was sick in bed for more than a week while I missed only 3 days of work.

The CDC uses educated guesses to predict what flu to create the vaccine for. I know they do their best but I'm just not a believer, even if it's free.

fzappa13

Staying within the virus theme, my wife sometimes (like this year) will get the virus vaccine to protect me from getting it from her. A few years ago she got the virus vaccine but still got the H1N1 virus. I too got the H1N1 virus a day or too after she did. She was sick in bed for more than a week while I missed only 3 days of work.

The CDC uses educated guesses to predict what flu to create the vaccine for. I know they do their best but I'm just not a believer, even if it's free.

Well, you got the "guess" part right but I'm not sure I can tag along with the "educated" part. There is absolutely no way to know which strain of virus is on its way unless you were the one that sent it.