I don't think Hannity is right about this one: re racism

republicanchick

i suspect that college president will regret his actions when the expelled students bring suit

well, at this point, I can't say they don't have what looks like a case..

After all, there's been no mention of any handbook that says you are not allowed to say/sing such things...

ignorance of law is no excuse, they say... but in this case, there isn't even a law to be ignorant of... (apparently)

+++

resodko

BANNED
Banned
A board representing Oklahoma University’s disbanded Sigma Alpha Epsilon chapter retained high-profile lawyer Stephen Jones “to assist them in evaluating” legal matters, Jones said at a Friday afternoon press conference.

The SAE chapter was closed and kicked off campus this week after a student group published a video depicting some of the frat’s members participating in a racist chant. Two of its members were also expelled for what university president David Boren called their “leadership role in leading a racist and exclusionary chant.” Boren condemned the actions of the fraternity brothers in a lengthy Monday press conference.

Although the fraternity seeks “to have some other resolution to this matter,” Jones said, the lawyer said he is “not ruling out a lawsuit.” Jones did not elaborate, but he said he was hired by the SAE board “to protect the due process rights, the first amendment rights, and the 14th Amendment rights” of the fraternity’s members.

republicanchick

he's going to protect the rights of known racists?

why, tht is really racist...

and un-American

no such persons should hve rights...

no sireee.....

[I hope you are able to detect note of sarcasm...]

+