I Am Thankful For....

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm also thankful for Nataniel Van Cleave and his message from...Matthew 28:19-20
(About...)

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

6days

I'm thankful for this day. May i show my gratitude by honoring Him throughout this day.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Right now, I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday and that summer break is almost here!

brinny

i'm thankful that God has a heart for, and defends the helpless and oppressed, as it is written in Isaiah

brinny

16.gif
Corrie Ten Boom's testimonies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJGKI6ZgCuQ

john w

Hall of Fame
That I'm one of the most brilliant, and, at the same time, humblest posters, in the history of TOL.

Saint John "House" W

bybee

Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the TOL neighborhood about me. They'll tell you I know how to return a favor.

saint Don Juan John W

I'm your friend and the advice I give to newbies is "Don't mess with Mr. John W!"

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm your friend and the advice I give to newbies is "Don't mess with Mr. John W!"

You are wise, "grasshopper" bee of by. I am thankful that you are a witness to my brilliance, and extreme carringness/non haughtiness.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'm thankful that I can take God at His word believing what the Bible says, as it says it and to whom it says it.

rougueone

That I'm one of the most brilliant, and, at the same time, humblest posters, in the history of TOL.

Saint John "House" W

Have you debated with Kayaker ? There is a guy who keeps the best of the best on their toes. Razor sharp, lightening quick, and lazor focused. Very high functioning, loves Jesus and needs a little nudging in the humble arena. But I won't hold that against him.
Everready has a subdued, yet very obvious level of intelligence far above the norm.
Cruciform is also among the gifted. As is Crystom and Barbarion .