Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Let's try this again.
In2 Joy
Is my Youversion handle.

Grace/truth

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Wait... if you left... how is it that your presence still graces us. "I hate it when people say they are leaving and come back." cough.. cough... (I have now obtained the badge of SUPER Hypocrite!)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Nolight

I see you're still true to form....and still here?

Don't forget, that such as statement is demeaning 'God', since 'God' who is 'Light' is omnipresent. Your judgement therefore is exposed before 'God', and you shall be held accountable for such. The 'light' of 'I AM' is all-pervading, ever-availing, all-encompassing. Light only sees Light.

'I AM' is LIGHT.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Don't forget, that such as statement is demeaning 'God', since 'God' who is 'Light' is omnipresent. Your judgement therefore is exposed before 'God', and you shall be held accountable for such. The 'light' of 'I AM' is all-pervading, ever-availing, all-encompassing. Light only sees Light.

'I AM' is LIGHT.

Gay light

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Already gone. You know you're lonely.. I'm almost done.. not gonna beg you to ask me for stay...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

'I AM' is LIGHT.
John 1:5 KJV -