ECT I ain't serving no poverty God....no sir!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I didn't say I would NOT serve God if He were a poverty God. I would serve Him whatever, I HAVE served Him in poverty, I have clung to Him when I had nothing....like nothing.

I have laid down to die.

Not having eaten more than a slice of bread for 3 days sleep comes easy, deep sleep. But I woke up at 4.00 am bright as a button, alert. God said "go for a walk." I rolled out of bed and quickly dressed and went out into the pre-dawn darkness. As I walked toward the city centre I saw it, from 200 yards off I saw it, my eyes clicked on it and I instantly knew what it was. A fiver had got caught up in the wind and had wrapped around a bicycle stand, it was waving in the wind, it was waving at ME.

Just a small miracle, I have had much greater ones than that, but that small miracle, a five pound note turned my whole situation around. When the shop opened I went and bought a bag of groceries and had a hearty breakfast. At 9. 00 I was outside the employment beureau I KNEW there would be a job for me and there was.

"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you"

Somebody said "there are dispensations," yes there are, but in every dispensation God is revealed as our Provisioner and our Prosperity

Poverty is a killer, poverty is a curse, it is part of sin, it came upon us when we were thrust out of the garden of abundance.

Last edited:

oatmeal

I didn't say I would NOT serve God if He were a poverty God. I would serve Him whatever, I HAVE served Him in poverty, I have clung to Him when I had nothing....like nothing.

I have laid down to die.

Not having eaten more than a slice of bread for 3 days sleep comes easy, deep sleep. But I woke up at 4.00 am bright as a button, alert. God said "go for a walk." I rolled out of bed and quickly dressed and went out into the pre-dawn darkness. As I walked toward the city centre I saw it, from 200 yards off I saw it, my eyes clicked on it and I instantly knew what it was. A fiver had got caught up in the wind and had wrapped around a bicycle stand, it was waving in the wind, it was waving at ME.

Just a small miracle, I have had much greater ones than that, but that small miracle, a five pound note turned my whole situation around. When the shop opened I went and bought a bag of groceries and had a hearty breakfast. At 9. 00 I was outside the employment beureau I KNEW there would be a job for me and there was.

"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you"

Somebody said "there are dispensations," yes there are, but in every dispensation God is revealed as our Provisioner and our Prosperity

Poverty is a killer, poverty is a curse, it is part of sin, it came upon us when we were thrust out of the garden of abundance.

Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

Philippians 4:19

bybee

I have laid down to die.

Amen Sister! I pray for abundance for you!

Livelystone

I have laid down to die.

This is a nice read

Thanks for sharing

edit: I think for many poverty is a necessary part of their sanctification process......... especially if they have been rich and arrogant prior to their poverty

dreadknought

I have laid down to die.

Poverty is killing. If chosen to be, the US could be the servant of a meal, every day, once a day. Math, check my balance.