Hypothetical re: homosexuality and taxes

Hypothetical re: homosexuality and taxes

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure. How big a tax break we talking?

• I do it now, for free.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Christian Liberty

Be honest, is there really any other kind?

My ideal would be to run any government that is needed on user fees, voluntary donations, or both. It would take awhile to get that point though, doubly so when so many people want free handouts or to invade foreign countries on somebody else's dime.

musterion

My ideal would be to run any government that is needed on user fees, voluntary donations, or both. It would take awhile to get that point though, doubly so when so many people want free handouts or to invade foreign countries on somebody else's dime.

Wake up. You can't run a corporatist oligarchy/generational welfare state on that. People have to be MADE to pay for what's best for them.

musterion

Actually, it was intended to be as much about the malignant leftism called the Democrat Party, and those who willingly enslave themselves to it, than it was to be about queers. But those all go so hand-in-hand...

Christian Liberty

Wake up. You can't run a corporatist oligarchy/generational welfare state on that. People have to be MADE to pay for what's best for them.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic in thinking that people will pay for a tiny government that protects them and does nothing else voluntarily, but I totally want to get rid of the corporatist oligarchy and generational welfare state.

Arthur Brain

Actually, it was intended to be as much about the malignant leftism called the Democrat Party, and those who willingly enslave themselves to it, than it was to be about queers. But those all go so hand-in-hand...

Oh geez, wake up and smell the napalm dude. If you think there's some substantial difference between political parties in general then you may as well have a dunce cap on your head. Way to be a naïve schmuck frankly.

musterion

Oh geez, wake up and smell the napalm dude. If you think there's some substantial difference between political parties in general then you may as well have a dunce cap on your head. Way to be a naïve schmuck frankly.

And yet you're still here, and yet you've not voted. :think:

Arthur Brain

And yet you're still here, and yet you've not voted. :think:

Why bother? You've just admitted your homosexuality 'angle' was pretty much irrelevant and your premise was utterly ridiculous to start with, so why waste a vote? It should have been obvious in my opening reply that any such 'vote' would have been 'no' so why are you banging on about it?

musterion

By the way. Your profile picture bugs me a bit, if I'm reading it right. It looks like you're wearing some kind of camo. If so, it's a notably butch, militaristic look. I expected the horn rim and vintage workboot hipster look from you. Not sure if I'm disappointed or impressed.