Hypothetical re: homosexuality and taxes

Hypothetical re: homosexuality and taxes

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure. How big a tax break we talking?

• I do it now, for free.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arthur Brain

By the way. Your profile picture bugs me a bit, if I'm reading it right. It looks like you're wearing some kind of camo. If so, it's a notably butch, militaristic look. I expected the horn rim and vintage workboot hipster look from you. Not sure if I'm disappointed or impressed.

It's a smiley pic of a face looking somewhat unamused while adorning a sombrero. The juxtaposition of such ridiculous imagery struck me as quite funny at the time and so it stayed. It has been put to me that a bowler hat might be more fitting however...

musterion

No...

image.php

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is AB Red77 always hanging out in threads that rebuke sodomy? And he is always against those that rebuke the wickedness.

Arthur Brain

Why is AB Red77 always hanging out in threads that rebuke sodomy? And he is always against those that rebuke the wickedness.

Yeah, maybe I should go hang around in ones where bloodthirsty, gormless little cretins celebrate the deaths of people simply for being Muslim. Oh, hang on a sec, I did...

:plain:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, maybe I should go hang around in ones where bloodthirsty, gormless little cretins celebrate the deaths of people simply for being Muslim. Oh, hang on a sec, I did...

:plain:

And you defend those that chop heads for not converting. You are a despicable human being and a pile of skubala. I abhor you and your constant support of the wicked.

Arthur Brain

And you defend those that chop heads for not converting. You are a despicable human being and a pile of skubala. I abhor you and your constant support of the wicked.

I don't defend anyone who would do any such thing you asinine moron. Being called despicable by you is like being called gay by aCW.