hunter's laptop

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Well, if I did or didn't, it would be no big deal, even quite immaterial, because at least I'm not spiritually dead and would wake back up.

In this case, common sense would beat spiritualism. Not that I have anything against spiritualists. I just prefer the facts.

At least there's some difference, when I'm asleep. LOL! You know, you're quite the spin doctor.

I'm just showing you some facts. All Rudy would have to do, to prove he didn't fake that stuff,would be to let people look at the metadata. For some reason, he doesn't want to do that. Those facts lead one to a conclusion. Facts matter.

Who needs facts to be a liberal?

To be a realist, one needs facts. And those are the facts we have.

Trump guys just make stuff up as they go along. But this time, they apparently weren't very careful. Not to worry. Maybe they can just bring up Hillary Clinton as a diversion.

Historians of the left probably already had the history of Hillary's presidency written, by the end of 2015.

Yeah, like that. Not sure it's going to work, though.

Trump guys just make stuff up as they go along. But this time, they apparently weren't very careful. Not to worry. Maybe they can just bring up Hillary Clinton as a diversion.

Have to hand it to you that Trump is also quite the spin doctor, that everything is the best ever, in the history of civilization, the known universe, as well as any alternate dimensions, the past four years. But, still, we only get the choice between a Republican and Satan, anymore. On the other hand, if Biden wins, this could advance some aspects of government. The Secret Service could learn methods of keeping track of a President that has a tendency to wander around D.C. at night, in his bathrobe and slippers, promising to get us out of Vietnam.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Have to hand it to you that Trump is also quite the spin doctor, that everything is the best ever, in the history of civilization, the known universe, as well as any alternate dimensions, the past four years. But, still, we only get the choice between a Republican and Satan, anymore.

I didn't know spiritualists believed in Satan. Trump isn't Satan, BTW, he's just a badly damaged human who shows increasing cognitive difficulties and an utter lack of concern for anyone but himself.

The Secret Service could learn methods of keeping track of a President that has a tendency to wander around D.C. at night, in his bathrobe and slippers, promising to get us out of Vietnam.

Trump didn't say we needed to get out of Vietnam. He just called those of us who served during those years, "suckers and losers."

And since this event...

There's been a Secret Service guard assigned to keep him from wandering off.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So, what is Biden's plan to deal with the Spanish flu?

Doesn't have one. But he does have a plan to deal with the novel coronavirus:
https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

Trump's plan was "it's going to go away like a miracle."

Biden's plan was to listen to top physicians and epidemiologists and set up a system to address the pandemic using proven methodology.
Trump "likes to downplay" the danger.

His bungling ended up killing tens of thousands of Americans. A quarter of a million Americans are dead, and most of them didn't have to die. They are Trump's legacy.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock: Presidential candidates with drug addict sons.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Not only do I not care, I simply don’t believe it. More Russian disinformation.

The evidence so far, agrees with you. But our intelligence people are on it, and we should soon know for sure who's behind the scheme. Since the FBI intercepted information that Russian agents have targeted Rudy Giuliani to pass disinformation, I'm guessing it is the Russians.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Biden campaign slammed for ad portraying wealthy tech investor as bar owner victimized by Trump’s COVID-19 response

Joe Biden's campaign is facing criticism for a recent TV ad featuring Joe Malcoun as the lowly bar owner of "The Blind Pig." In the ad, Malcoun blasts President Trump's coronavirus response as being responsible for his economic plight he faces.

The ad fails to mention that Malcoun is actually a wealthy tech investor and Biden campaign contributor who actively supported Michigan's Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's controversial stay-at-home orders and business-shuttering policies.

https://disrn.com/news/biden-campai...bar-owner-victimized-by-trumps-covid-response

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Biden campaign slammed for ad portraying wealthy tech investor as bar owner victimized by Trump’s COVID-19 response

Joe Biden's campaign is facing criticism for a recent TV ad featuring Joe Malcoun as the lowly bar owner of "The Blind Pig." In the ad, Malcoun blasts President Trump's coronavirus response as being responsible for his economic plight he faces.

The ad fails to mention that Malcoun is actually a wealthy tech investor and Biden campaign contributor who actively supported Michigan's Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's controversial stay-at-home orders and business-shuttering policies.

https://disrn.com/news/biden-campai...bar-owner-victimized-by-trumps-covid-response

:darwinsm:

you're a lying dog-faced pony soldier

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

https://disrn.com/news/biden-campaig...covid-response

"Facing criticism" from... let's click on the link... Fox News

:rotfl: