Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aish

Greetings everyone! The name is Aish (Hebrew for fire), but you can also call me Matt. I'm obviously new here, so go easy on me. I've been married 10 years, and have 3 small children, ages 4, 2, and 2 months.
I'm a full-time government employee and part-time paid, full-time serving associate pastor of a local church. It's a Hebrew Roots Christian church, so I clicked the "Messianic Jew" box, even though that banner is a little off-kilter for what I believe.

Anyways, there's the 10 second summary of myself. I'm looking forward to sharing what God is teaching me, and to hearing what God is teaching all of you.

Shalom,
Matt (Aish)

Newman

Greetings everyone! The name is Aish (Hebrew for fire), but you can also call me Matt. I'm obviously new here, so go easy on me.

There is no beginner's level here.

I've been married 10 years, and have 3 small children, ages 4, 2, and 2 months.

Yikes! Sounds like you stay busy.

I'm a full-time government employee

Yuck. What a disgrace.

and part-time paid, full-time serving associate pastor of a local church. It's a Hebrew Roots Christian church, so I clicked the "Messianic Jew" box, even though that banner is a little off-kilter for what I believe.

Cool dude.

Anyways, there's the 10 second summary of myself. I'm looking forward to sharing what God is teaching me, and to hearing what God is teaching all of you.

Shalom,
Matt (Aish)

Welcome! Two preliminary questions:

1) Do you have time to watch LOST? If not, quit your gov't job so you can.

2) Ron Paul. Yes or no?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greetings everyone! The name is Aish (Hebrew for fire), but you can also call me Matt. I'm obviously new here, so go easy on me. I've been married 10 years, and have 3 small children, ages 4, 2, and 2 months.
I'm a full-time government employee and part-time paid, full-time serving associate pastor of a local church. It's a Hebrew Roots Christian church, so I clicked the "Messianic Jew" box, even though that banner is a little off-kilter for what I believe.

Shalom,
Matt (Aish)
Ya mon, welcome.

Jump in the water's fine.

I have to ask; 10 years and only 3 kids?

Aish

1) Do you have time to watch LOST? If not, quit your gov't job so you can.

2) Ron Paul. Yes or no?
Yes, I've heard of him. No, I don't know anything about him.

1) Yes, on DVD after the season is over

2) Yes, I've heard of him. No, I don't know anything about him.

Aish

I have to ask; 10 years and only 3 kids?

Yep, it took us awhile to have kids. We don't really know what was happening. There was nothing medical that we know of. I guess God just wanted us to wait awhile. Now we're making up for lost time with 3 in 4 yrs!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Shalom,
Matt (Aish)
Welcome to the big show. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Greetings everyone! The name is Aish (Hebrew for fire), but you can also call me Matt.
What's that Hebrew for? :think:
I'm obviously new here, so go easy on me.
Kid gloves. :maxi: It's a much softer pain.
I've been married 10 years,
A newlywed then.
and have 3 small children,
Not to worry. They'll grow out of it.
I'm a full-time government employee and part-time paid, full-time serving associate pastor of a local church.
So which one do you hate? :eek:
It's a Hebrew Roots Christian church, so I clicked the "Messianic Jew" box, even though that banner is a little off-kilter for what I believe.
Box, corner, it's all the same if you try to put baby in it. :idunno:

Welcome :e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.