HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

He mentioned people's faith....He didn't teach about it in relation to Grace, which is the whole point. He gave that teaching to the Apostle Paul by way of revelation.
I'm pretty sure Christ taught mercy/ grace due to the mercy/ grace of GOD.....maybe I'm mistaken.....would you like to go over the scriptures of Jesus' teachings on man's actions......and how they are to be merciful and kind and long-suffering and other such things of GOD?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

2 Corinthians 12: 7. And judging by the stupendous grandeur of the revelations--therefore lest I should be over-elated there has been sent to me, like the agony of impalement, Satan's angel dealing blow after blow, lest I should be over-elated. 8. As for this, three times have I besought the Lord to rid me of him; 9. but His reply has been, "My grace suffices for you, for power matures in weakness." Most gladly therefore will I boast of my infirmities rather than complain of them--in order that Christ's power may overshadow me. 10. In fact I take pleasure in infirmities, in the bearing of insults, in distress, in persecutions, in grievous difficulties--for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong. 11. It is foolish of me to write all this, but you have compelled me to do so. Why, you ought to have been my vindicators; for in no respect have I been inferior to these superlatively great Apostles, even though in myself I am nothing.

(Seems here St. Paul is not speaking of taking joy in sin. As in infirmities in this context does not correlate to his personal sin. He also in no way esteems himself over another apostle.

popsthebuilder

Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus uttered the word "grace."

Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus said the words "commandment," "statute," "law," etc.

Is no one here other than GD and I able to answer these two challenges? They're not that hard to do, yet those worker bees twist and turn and struggle and writhe trying to get away from the questions.

Again:

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER THE WORD "GRACE"? (in the four gospels)

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER WORDS LIKE "COMMANDMENT," "LAW," "STATUTE," ETC?

I haven't personally looked into it because I do not see your point so it seems like a waste of time. It is obvious from your posturing that He mentioned the word grace less than commandment and law. That in no way means He didn't reflect the Grace of GOD.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

I don't. The Bible does.

But that's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking you if you know what JESUS HIMSELF said, seeing as you're so supportive of what He says.

How many times did Jesus say the word grace in the four gospels?
How many times did Jesus say words like commandment, statute, law, etc, in the four gospels?
Wow

popsthebuilder

My my, how you twist and turn and squirm and writhe just to get out of answering a simple question, because the answer undermines your entire belief system, and you would rather cling to that than to hear truth.

Let me answer my question for you (though you'll just ignore it, but that's ok, because God's word does not return void):

How many times did Jesus say the word Grace in the four Gospels? The answer?

NOT.

ONCE.

Jesus NEVER said the word grace in the entirety of the four gospels.

Now watch as GT ignores everything in this post and reverts to insults, and says that because Jesus is grace, then grace was taught by Him, which isn't what the Bible says.
But it is irrelevant is it not? Jesus taught us how to be pleasing to GOD, through abiding by the Law of the Spirit.

Grace means pleasing and or thankfulness....it is we who are thankful to GOD due to HIS free gift ....we don't receive GOD'S grace to set around and be idle with it. It causes one to be active believers in Christ; doing what is good and right silently and not speaking of it, but not holding back from it when you witness the capacity to do good regardless of who might take notice. We must not do anything for reward surely.

popsthebuilder

You can add Marhig and Popsthebuilder to that list.

(And they claim they make "honey"). :chuckle:

Man is ever seeking to steal Glory from our God and Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Wt.....awh naw dog....

Faith is effectual....causal to works......I know.....because I received it and am ever thankful for it and solely wish to please GOD because of it.

peace

popsthebuilder

You can add Marhig and Popsthebuilder to that list.

(And they claim they make "honey"). :chuckle:

Man is ever seeking to steal Glory from our God and Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Who actually pointed to works done through themselves?

popsthebuilder

Their 'honey' is bitter.
That's nice....
It isn't ours firstly; and past that, you wouldn't know if you hadn't actually attempted to listen to the law of the Spirit as opposed to putting off the whole of the Holy law of GOD along with the written law of Moses.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I haven't personally looked into it

You should do that.

because I do not see your point so it seems like a waste of time.

You think diving into scripture is a waste of time?

There's your problem.

It is obvious from your posturing that He mentioned the word grace less that commandment and law.

Posturing?

How about what the Bible says? Don't believe what I'm saying, then go read the four gospels, focusing on the word "grace," and tell me how many time Jesus utters the word "grace."

Then, read them again, focusing on law, commandment, statute, etc, and tell me how many times Jesus says those words (don't need numbers on individual words, just the total).

You want to learn more about the Bible, you gotta delve into it a bit, not think it's a waste of time.

That in no way means He didn't reflect the Grace of GOD.

Never said that He didn't.

But that's not what this conversation is about, is it? It's about what Jesus said.

popsthebuilder

Wow what? Why is that such a marvel to you Pops?

I have been on this site for 16 years and I still marvel that you works for salvation types either totally refuse to acknowledge the differences within the scriptures or are just here to cause christians much grief.
Oh....so which category do you put me in?

Status
Not open for further replies.