HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremysdemo

HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN

hmm...so it's all about what you can get out of it?...

so much for selfless worship....

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

xfrodobagginsx

Jesus said:

Mr 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

You're response:

hmm...so it's all about what you can get out of it?...

so much for selfless worship....

You keep shinin' too good buddy boy o'l pal. :think:

jeremysdemo

^^^good example^^^ it was all about what he could get out of it for the rich man.....:confused:

not sure that is an example of the type of motivation that I would want to follow :think:

keep shinin

xfrodobagginsx

aren't we saved through being good through Jesus Christ?

No. Good deeds do not and cannot save you.

Eph 2:8 For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.

It says we are "created in Christ Jesus to good works" that means that Christians don't do good works so that they can be saved, Christians do good works because they are ALREADY saved.

Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

So then, how do we get saved?

By confessing to God that you are a sinner, that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead, is the Literal Son of God and accept His gift of salvation, believing these things in your heart. You can do that by praying a simple prayer to God from your heart.

If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:

"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Gurucam

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will confess to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, accept Him as Lord and Savior and believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead you will be saved.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus and asking Him to forgive you for your sins and save you. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:

"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Only children of God rise to be like angels in heaven when they die.

Children of God are led by the Spirit of Jesus which God sent into the hearts of those under the law.

Paul said, search your heart to know precisely what this Spirit has in mind for you to pray for, say and do and obey this unconditionally. You will become a child of God, i.e. one who is saved and delivered into heaven.

xfrodobagginsx

Only children of God rise to be like angels in heaven when they die.

Children of God are led by the Spirit of Jesus which God sent into the hearts of those under the law.

Paul said, search your heart to know precisely what this Spirit has in mind for you to pray for, say and do and obey this unconditionally. You will become a child of God, i.e. one who is saved and delivered into heaven.

1) The children of God never become angels when they die.

2) Children of God are no longer under the law.

3) Paul said "If you will confess with your mouth, the Lord Jesus and will believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the mouth man believes unto righteousness and the mouth confession is made unto Salvation"

xfrodobagginsx

Ro 1:16 ¶ For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

oatmeal

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will confess to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, accept Him as Lord and Savior and believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead you will be saved.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus and asking Him to forgive you for your sins and save you. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

X,

or they could Romans 10:9-10, realize that Romans 5:9 is true and can expect I Thessalonians 4:13-18 to absolutely be in their future.

oatmeal

Last edited:

jeremysdemo

Ga 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

of course righteousness didn't come by the law, those whom broke the law were not righteous.

people whom kept the law were not righteous by the law either, their virtue came by NOT breaking the law and being obedient to the Spirit of God, so the righteousness came from God, praise be.

keep shinin

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Omnipresence

Omnipresence

~*~*~

Why wait to die to experience heaven?

How can one get to somewhere that is already always present?

;)

pj

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but when you die, that's it. It's over. Nothing after.

So make the most of your time here.

Illogical...

if there is nothing after this, one mihgt as well end it all right now...

because who wants to deal with all this virtual Hell... taxes, ignorant people, sociopaths who use and abuse, wroking 9-5 at a job you dont alwys like... (or ever like)... spouses who cheat... etc.... etc...

There is a meaning to life whether everyone finds it or not...

We are here to learn things... and the main thing we should learn is GOD

becasue this world is anything BUT Him...

we would need Him for that reason alone...

Tyrathca

Illogical...

if there is nothing after this, one mihgt as well end it all right now...
Because if its going to happen and be permanent anyway why the rush in hastening it?

If you are going to perpetual bliss in heaven though, why not rush toward it? Death is nothing to look forward to for an atheist but for Christian on the other hand it is.
because who wants to deal with all this virtual Hell... taxes, ignorant people, sociopaths who use and abuse, wroking 9-5 at a job you dont alwys like... (or ever like)... spouses who cheat... etc.... etc...
The world is actually a rather nice place for many of us privileged few in first world countries. Many things to enjoy and be entertained by. Sure there are negatives but by ending everything prematurely you miss out on everything, including the good.

You have a very depressing view of life. Obviously not all of us share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.