HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Masada

One best get to heaven now.

If you're dead......it's too late.

Do you wanna know some thing Steko? I do agree with that one. Jesus himself implied that the kingdom of heaven is akin to a peaceful state of mind we are all urged to welcome into our own selves. (Luke 17:21) So, if we don't get into it now, once dead it will be too late.

xfrodobagginsx

Christians Do go to heaven:
Mr 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
(KJV)
Php 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
People in heaven:
Re 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
(KJV)
Jesus Christ is going to rule and reign on the earth. The believers will be with Him on the earth at that time. Right now believer's go to heaven to be with the Lord Jesus Christ because that is where He is.

OCTOBER23

I think that we are all being Recorded on a Big Spiritual Computer

and we will be copied into a spirit body later.
--------------------------------------------------

gimme a beer.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and believe it with all of your heart, you could pray something like this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
Sorry to be so blunt, but Jesus of Nazareth was concerned about life on earth in the here and now. He said little about Heaven (Matthew substituted "Kingdom of Heaven" for "Kingdom of God" because first-century Jews were not to utter the sacred name of God out loud).

For Jesus, heaven was in good shape and could take care of itself. The historical figure of Jesus said the kingdom will come "here on EARTH as it is in heaven."

xfrodobagginsx

Sorry to be so blunt, but Jesus of Nazareth was concerned about life on earth in the here and now. He said little about Heaven (Matthew substituted "Kingdom of Heaven" for "Kingdom of God" because first-century Jews were not to utter the sacred name of God out loud).

For Jesus, heaven was in good shape and could take care of itself. The historical figure of Jesus said the kingdom will come "here on EARTH as it is in heaven."

Jesus was concerned with saving sinner's from hell. He came to die on the cross and rise from the dead so that anyone who places their faith in Him would be saved. The Kingdom of Heaven is referring to those who belong in His Kingdom. The Kingdom of God refers to the physical place that it will happen. One day heaven will come down to the earth.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and believe it with all of your heart, you could pray something like this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
How about "How to Pick Up One's Cross and Follow Jesus Before You Die"?

Gurucam

There is only one path to heaven click the arrow:

click the small arrow here for a related and very relevant post

oatmeal

A 'confession' and 'faith' may be a 'start' on the spiritual path, but the 'proof' comes via 'personal experience'.....your own 'resurrection' and 'ascension'.

pj

Getting saved by doing Romans 10:9-10 is the start.

Then and only then are we capable of doing anything spiritually worthwhile.

Note the sequence in Ephesians 2:8-10, first the gift of salvation, then works.

Gurucam

How about "How to Pick Up One's Cross and Follow Jesus Before You Die"?

Following Jesus, to be a Christian means, following Jesus in His regenerated Spirit.

Following Jesus does not mean following the tenants and laws which Jesus delivered in physically spoken words while he walked on earth in a physical body.

It means achieving communion with Jesus in His regenerated Spirit, as Paul did, then in order to actually follow Jesus you must be led into all of your works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to pray for, say and do, as discerned intuitively and directly through your own heart or spirit.

Under this system you are in righteousness of God that is without the law. This means that you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress all social, moral and religious ideals and laws (including the Ten Commandments) and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

Being led by Jesus means obeying precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to pray for say and do even if you have to transgress the Ten Commandments and all other such social, moral and religious ideals and laws.

Any other idea or view is absolutely wrong and a corruption of the KJV N.T. and the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus left just two options. chose one:

Jesus left two instructions to two different sets/kinds of people:

He instructed

1.) that the dead be left to bury their dead (the dead are people who are not yet 'born again', they cannot be and are not, called to be Christians)

2.) that those who are called to be Christians, follow Him in His regenerated Spirit.

Jesus is not the only one in spirit heaven.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I could care less. Jesus was concerned with this life, not the next. Heaven was in good shape and could take care of itself. The earth is where the problems are.

"...thy Kingdom come ON EARTH as it is in Heaven..."

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Following Jesus, to be a Christian means, following Jesus in His regenerated Spirit.
I have yet to see Christianity involves "following Jesus in His regenerated spirit in the New Testament

Following Jesus does not mean following the tenants and laws which Jesus delivered in physically spoken words while he walked on earth in a physical body.
It seems to me you are following a "belief-based" faith instead of an "action-based" orientation. I think the richness and challenges of Christianity are negated when all it takes for a person to be "Christian" entails giving one's assent to a list of ancient, first-century beliefs and concepts.

It means achieving communion with Jesus in His regenerated Spirit, as Paul did, then in order to actually follow Jesus you must be led into all of your works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to pray for, say and do, as discerned intuitively and directly through your own heart or spirit.
Yes, you are correct that Paul was focused on the crucifixion and resurrection (he said Jesus was born of a woman and he seems ignorant of the empty tomb tradition in the gospels. Of course, his letters are the earliest evidence of Christian writing in the New Testament. He also did not accept a bodily resurrection, focusing instead on a "glorified body."

Under this system you are in righteousness of God that is without the law. This means that you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress all social, moral and religious ideals and laws (including the Ten Commandments) and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.
It looks like you are overlaying a theological framework over Scripture. As far as being "glorified" I have not seen that literal and specific term advocated or mentioned by Jesus. But I could be wrong.

Jesus seems to have been squarely against much of what had been the normative Judaism in his day. This is the reason the elite priestly class was made uncomfortable by this Galilean upstart. Jesus advocated an unmediated relationship with God. The barrier of the Temple curtain was torn in two when Jesus died. The worship and encountering of the divine was available to ALL of humankind.

Imagine no religion. I wonder if you can.

Being led by Jesus means obeying precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to pray for say and do even if you have to transgress the Ten Commandments and all other such social, moral and religious ideals and laws.

Noted. But I do not share your personal theology here.

Any other idea or view is absolutely wrong and a corruption of the KJV N.T. and the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I am sorry you feel that way. I am afraid such a stance will naturally lead to bigotry and even violence.

When you think you have the truth and those who don't are wrong or evil, if they are all gone then you clearly hold "the truth as you see it." It is then not a large leap to conclude that if all the evil people were destroyed, then all the good people that have the truth would live forever in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.