How the Gospel Refutes Calvinism, All Religions

Epoisses

:doh:

For the millionth time, faith is A GIFT from God- you do not seek your faith, rather you are of the elect in that you believe.

You all will never understand predestination theology until you recognize that fact.

Faith is also a command in the NT. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. The Holy Spirit enables poor depraved sinners to believe in Jesus. Calvinists don't believe as is evidenced by their failure to accept the simplest verses on faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

For the millionth time, faith is A GIFT from God- you do not seek your faith, rather you are of the elect in that you believe.

You all will never understand predestination theology until you recognize that fact.

For some unknown and bewildering reason, you Calvinists bore me? :yawn:

Robert Pate

Banned

Everyone is born with the ability to have faith in God. It is a natural human attribute. Little children have faith in their parents and later many learn to have faith in God.

Nanja

Everyone is born with the ability to have faith in God. It is a natural human attribute. Little children have faith in their parents and later many learn to have faith in God.

The kind of Faith that pleases God is a fruit and gift of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Not all men have faith 2 Thes. 3:2.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
The kind of Faith that pleases God is a fruit and gift of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Not all men have faith 2 Thes. 3:2.

~~~~~

Not all men have faith in God because they don't want to have faith.

Everyone has the ability to have faith. I have never met anyone that did not have faith in something.

Look at the election. Some people have faith in politicians.

Nanja

The kind of Faith that pleases God is a fruit and gift of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22 to all His Election of Grace.

But not all men have faith 2 Thes. 3:2. For He has prepared the non-elect vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22 which He fitted to destruction, to be excluded from His Grace and judged strictly according to their works.

Not all men have Faith in God because it is not His Will.

Faith is Given by God John 3:27 to those His Spirit makes Alive in New Birth!

That kind of Faith you know nothing about.

~~~~~

beloved57

Everyone has the ability to have faith. I have never met anyone that did not have faith in something.

Look at the election. Some people have faith in politicians.

False comments !

Faith pleases God, and they that are in the flesh cannot please God Rom 8:8 dont have the ability !

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

That is categorically false.

Tell that to the little Muslim kids in Egypt, who believe in a dire adulteration of God, or the atheists in your own city.

The only reason you are a Christian is because God's providence brought you to Him. Even you

beloved57

The kind of Faith that pleases God is a fruit and gift of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22 to all His Election of Grace.

But not all men have faith 2 Thes. 3:2. For He has prepared the non-elect vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22 which He fitted to destruction, to be excluded from His Grace and judged strictly according to their works.

Not all men have Faith in God because it is not His Will.

Faith is Given by God John 3:27 to those His Spirit makes Alive in New Birth!

That kind of Faith you know nothing about.

~~~~~

Amen Sister, Faith is given to all for whom Christ died, because His obedience alone made them righteous/just and the promise is, The just shall live by Faith.

Nanja

Amen Sister, Faith is given to all for whom Christ died, because His obedience alone made them righteous/just and the promise is, The just shall live by Faith.

Yes Brother...The Just Shall live by Faith; they are predestined to it!

The Just have always lived by Faith in Christ Hab. 2:4!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
That is categorically false.

Tell that to the little Muslim kids in Egypt, who believe in a dire adulteration of God, or the atheists in your own city.

The only reason you are a Christian is because God's providence brought you to Him. Even you

The reason that I am a Christian is because I believe the Gospel.

I believe that I have been reconciled to God by the doing and the dying of Jesus, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Not because some heretic in the 1500.s said that I was predestinated to be saved.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes Brother...The Just Shall live by Faith; they are predestined to it!

The Just have always lived by Faith in Christ Hab. 2:4!

~~~~~

If you had faith in Christ you would not need Calvinism. The fact that you need Calvinism is the tip off that you do NOT have faith in Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
Exactly!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You don't know what you believe.

You say that salvation is not by anything that we do and now you are saying that some are predestinated to have faith.

Paul says that we are justified by faith (Made right with God) Romans 5:1. You are saying that Faith is something that we do and is a work.

You try to mix Calvinism with Christianity and it won't mix.

beloved57

You don't know what you believe.

You say that salvation is not by anything that we do and now you are saying that some are predestinated to have faith.

Paul says that we are justified by faith (Made right with God) Romans 5:1. You are saying that Faith is something that we do and is a work.

You try to mix Calvinism with Christianity and it won't mix.
You are not my brother, for you teach that man glorifying gospel of salvation by works, by what a person does.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk