How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
7043.gif

lifeisgood

It is so sad that your faith in Jesus is so little that you cannot reach out to the world.

Should I follow your example of how you reached the world of your husband and your daughter publicly? I think not.

You need creativity in serving Him.

Like your creativity with your husband and your daughter publicly? I think not.

You don't tell anyone to do something you are not doing yourself, friend.

Like you did with your husband and daughter publicly?

I have no obligation to explain to you how I serve God who are not interested in being faithful to Him.

I do not believe I have demanded that you explain anything to me unlike you and some others do. That is your comprehension thingy actively at work.

Blessings in serving Him.

Thank you.

lifeisgood

This isn't me speaking, it's in the bible!

Acts 5

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Are you a member of the LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL?

We are to obey the living God, regardless of what you think, if we don't, then we don't receive the Holy Spirit.

Oh, goody. Have you OBEYED and have you been His witness in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, yet?

marhig

Oh, goody. Have you OBEYED and have you been His witness in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, yet?
I know you may not listen to me because of the way you think of me, but I was on a website about arthritis as I have it. And they were talking about CBD oil and how it has been helping many people. They said it's an oil taken from cannabis but it hasn't got any of the stuff in it that makes you high, it's all been removed and it's used as a medication. And the oil that is taken from the plant has healing properties and it's been helping different people with various illnesses. It's legal in most states in America and it's legal here in the UK too.

Anyway, quite a few people have said that it has lowered their blood pressure, and I thought of you. I thought that maybe if you want to, you could read about it and maybe it could help you, if it is safe with the medication you are on that is.

I know the it may not mean anything to you, but I will pray for you, and I hope you feel better soon.

marhig

I believe that the lost sheep of the house of Israel are being gathered from both the folds that belong to Christ, Jews and gentiles and they are being brought together into one fold with one shepherd which is Christ Jesus

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I believe that the lost sheep of the house of Israel are being gathered from both the folds that belong to Christ, Jews and gentiles and they are being brought together into one fold with one shepherd which is Christ Jesus

Mads dont believe that.

That's why they keep bring up or ask the same questions over and over and over.

lifeisgood

all your claims have been refuted over and over.

get over it.

Could you point me to your refutation over and over again.
Much appreciated.

You need to be a tiny bit more specific when bossing others to get over it.
What is it that you want me to get over? A little information would be most beneficial. Thank you.

lifeisgood

I know you may not listen to me because of the way you think of me, but I was on a website about arthritis as I have it. And they were talking about CBD oil and how it has been helping many people. They said it's an oil taken from cannabis but it hasn't got any of the stuff in it that makes you high, it's all been removed and it's used as a medication. And the oil that is taken from the plant has healing properties and it's been helping different people with various illnesses. It's legal in most states in America and it's legal here in the UK too.

Anyway, quite a few people have said that it has lowered their blood pressure, and I thought of you. I thought that maybe if you want to, you could read about it and maybe it could help you, if it is safe with the medication you are on that is.

I know the it may not mean anything to you, but I will pray for you, and I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for the information marhig.
Thank you for your prayers also.

lifeisgood

No, marhig. That is the body of Christ, which is composed of Jews and gentiles who are saved exclusively by faith in Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

Many have the tendency of conflating the members of the nation of Israel (Jews exclusively) with the members of the Body of Christ (mixture of Jews and gentiles).

lifeisgood

Mads dont believe that.

That's why they keep bring up or ask the same questions over and over and over.

The Body of Christ, is composed of Jews and gentiles who are saved exclusively by faith in Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

Many have the tendency of conflating the members of the nation of Israel (Jews exclusively) with the members of the Body of Christ (mixture of Jews and gentiles).

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-- so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-- that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; Romans 11:25

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Body of Christ, is composed of Jews and gentiles who are saved exclusively by faith in Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-- so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-- that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; Romans 11:25

As long as you follow MAD's theology, we cannot communicate.

good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Could you point me to your refutation over and over again.
Much appreciated.

You need to be a tiny bit more specific when bossing others to get over it.
What is it that you want me to get over? A little information would be most beneficial. Thank you.

I dont keep track of posters' posts.

lifeisgood

As long as you follow MAD's theology, we cannot communicate.

good day.

Ah, so you call:

MAD's theology?

That is NOT MAD's theology, meshak. THAT IS BIBLE THEOLOGY. You should try it sometimes.