Theology Club: How Omniscient is God?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again I ask and you fail to answer how theses examples prove your naked assertion that there are things irrelevant to God. You claim this, so by all means prove it. You like to play the provacateur by simply waving off answers with a pithy "no Scripture cited" and then pat yourself on the back that you have met your respondent equally. You have not.

You asked for Scripture. You received it in full support of Scripture's teaching there are no irrelevancies to our sovereign God. Do you think meaningless acts of evil exist? And before you respond with more dancing about the topic, let me make it very clear. Do you think that there is any act of evil that has or will happen that has not been taken into account by God's eternal plan BEFORE said acts actually occurred in time?

AMR

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Again I ask and you fail to answer how theses examples prove your naked assertion that there are things irrelevant to God. You claim this, so by all means prove it. You like to play the provacateur by simply waving off answers with a pithy "no Scripture cited" and then pat yourself on the back that you have met your respondent equally. You have not.
Excuse me? I cited Scripture, blind man. I think you need to clean your glasses.

I offered a hypothetical/theoretical question and you have continued to refuse to answer it in the intent it was proposed.

You asked for Scripture. You received it in full support of Scripture's teaching there are no irrelevancies to our sovereign God. Do you think meaningless acts of evil exist? And before you respond with more dancing about the topic, let me make it very clear. Do you think that there is any act of evil that has or will happen that has not been taken into account by God's eternal plan BEFORE said acts actually occurred in time?

AMR
No. You failed. None of the Scripture you offered shows that every minute detail of all happenstance makes a difference to God's plan.

“Because they have forsaken Me and made this an alien place, because they have burned incense in it to other gods whom neither they, their fathers, nor the kings of Judah have known, and have filled this place with the blood of the innocents (they have also built the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or speak, nor did it come into My mind), therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that this place shall no more be called Tophet or the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter
- Jeremiah 19:4-6

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]‘[/FONT][/FONT]But they set their abominations in the house which is called by My name, to defile it. And they built the high places of Baal which are in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I did not command them, nor did it come into My mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.’
-Jeremiah 32:34-35