How much longer?

bsmitts

And how long have they been saying this for, now?

The story of the life of Paul is his expectation that Jesus would be back very soon, then that Jesus would be back in his lifetime, then that Jesus would be back not long after he died.

Thousands have made earnest predictions since.

It's a con.

Stuart

You're actually helping to fulfill biblical prophesy with your own words. I say, Believe On Christ and be saved.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The story of the life of Paul is his expectation that Jesus would be back very soon, then that Jesus would be back in his lifetime, then that Jesus would be back not long after he died.

For those asleep in Christ the resurrection to life will be the next instant of their consciousness.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How much longer?

Before the "Gathering away" -- Being "Caught up"
(the rapture)

1 Thess. 4:16
"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God."

1 Thes. 4:17-18
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

As to the time, no one knows only the Father.

When he who restrains restrains no longer.

And it will be like a thief in the night.

1 Thes. 5:2
"For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night."

Stuu

You're actually helping to fulfill biblical prophesy with your own words. I say, Believe On Christ and be saved.
Glad to be of service.

Do you think I have time to leave my computer to go to the mall?

I wouldn't want to miss the event as it happens here on ToL.

Stuart

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It would be impossible for the resurrection to precede the tribulation, since the flight before the tribulation began in 66 CE and the tribulation began in 70 CE exactly as prophesied by Jesus and the resurrection happens with the return of Jesus.

Well I like the "seven women will take hold of one man in that day saying we will care for ourselves only take us to be yours"

I think I'll switch my position.. Sounds promising.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When you see the abomination of desolation sitting in the holy place.

3 Do not let anyone fool you in any way. That day of the Lord will not come until the turning away[a] from God happens and the Man of Evil, who is on his way to hell, appears. 4 He will be against and put himself above any so-called god or anything that people worship. And that Man of Evil will even go into God’s Temple and sit there and say that he is God. 2 Thess 2

ISIS is the king of the north. The son of perdition will enter Haram Alsharif, and will proclaim himself as God.

Lol.
way off

False Prophet

The wise virgins take oil with them, and the foolish virgins have no oil to trim their lamps with. They all fell asleep, and when the door man said, "Behold! The bridegroom is coming! Come out to meet him! But the foolish virgins had no oil, and while they went to get oil for their lamps; the bridegroom came, and wise virgins went into feast with the bridegroom, while the foolish virgins were away. The foolish virgins cried at the door for the bridegroom to open for them, but the bridegroom said, "I know you not!"

False Prophet

You missed it!
Does This Bible Code Predict The Great Tribulation Will Start In The Year 2006 AD?
I have found another code with my name,
HARRY WALTHER - RAPTURE- 2010- 2011 AD.
It is possible that the First Rapture happens in 5770 or 5771 which is SEPT 2010 to SEPT 2011 In The Hebrew Calender, in The Month of TISHRI.

COPYRIGHT © 2002-2004 HARRY WALTHER & SATANSRAPTURE.COM, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

KingdomRose

Christ was not speaking of a theocracy then or future. You can tell from 2 Pet 3 that this place will be melted down or vaporized in heat before the NHNE. There is no kingdom on earth. The 'basileiu' is the reign of God through the compelling message of the Gospel; his love constrains us to be ambassadors for that message.

Oh no this place will NOT be melted down or vaporized! Open your eyes of understanding! Should we throw out most of the Bible because of 2 Peter 3??? (There is another explanation.) What of Daniel 2:44 (and surrounding verses)? What of Isaiah 9:6,7?

Don't they speak of a "theocracy"?

:king:

This reality is to me based on compitition. Ever since I was a sperm, I had to compete with others to servive, and all throughout life its been a dominating part of it. If you don't push someone else down you will be the one to get pushed down.
If in heaven the body of Christians were to be based of un- selfesh co-oporation; everything you do would have something to do with helping others, then that is what I provide to as evidence that heaven is to come.

Stuu

And you are saying those mockers are wrong, for mocking the absurdity of believing dead men walk again, and again?

Surely christianity is completely absurd, from a virgin birth to a conspiracy theory of gods running things, to resurrection. I've had many christians admit this absurdity to my face. They don't have a problem with how it looks to others. Do you deny the absurdity of the tenets?

The more absurd the belief you sign up for, the more the commitment you have to make. And of course it's a classic ploy to warn you about the mockers. They are out-group.

Stuart

False Prophet

Harry says there will be two Satanic Raptures, that is what it is "Satanic Rapture" ! There will really be seven raptures! So how can the date setters figure out which one? William Miller started this rapture thing back in 1843, and it has been going on ever since. N.H. Barbour said that the rapture would happen in 1874. Charles Taze Russell said it would happen in 1914. I saw a church sign for one rapture event that was coming the next week that said: "Jesus is coming! Pack your bags here!" This is for people that get their tickets punched! Those who endure to the end shall be saved. We see in the parable of the wheat and the tares that the tares are gathered up first. Those who work evil will be gathered out first as the tares are tied into bundles to be burned. Then shall the wheat be gathered into his barn. Jesus is coming back for a church without spot, blemish, or wrinkle? Where is it? It is not Babylon. While they are preaching "Peace and Safety"; destruction comes upon them like a woman in travail. There are going to be two suppers. You can eat or get eaten.
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he called with a loud voice to all the birds flying in the sky: “Come and gather together for the great feast of God 18 so that you can eat the bodies of kings, generals, mighty people, horses and their riders, and the bodies of all people—free, slave, small, and great.” Rev 19

False Prophet

They talk about the people in the field; one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Remember Lot's wife! Lot's wife turned back, and she was turned into a pillar of salt. This is what the field is about. The field is the world. Those who are taken are cast into the fire to be burned.
33 Those who try to keep their lives will lose them. But those who give up their lives will save them. LK 17
You see the opposite in the Word opposed to this Satanic Rapture thing that is preached. That is what it it is! Straight from hell.
34 I tell you, on that night two people will be sleeping in one bed; one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 There will be two women grinding grain together; one will be taken, and the other will be left. [ 36 Two people will be in the field. One will be taken, and the other will be left.]”
They will be taken straight to hell. The Beast and the False Prophet are taken away while Satan is cast into the pit for a thousand years.
37 The followers asked Jesus, “Where will this be, Lord?” LK 17
That is a good question, because they are not being taken to heaven.
Jesus answered, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.” Lk 17
Does your Bible say that they are going to take off for heaven? No! The vultures are the birds of heaven in Revelation 19. This is the great supper where they get eaten when they are destroyed at the battle of Armageddon.

False Prophet

24 Then Jesus told them another story: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who planted good seed in his field. 25 That night, when everyone was asleep, his enemy came and planted weeds among the wheat and then left. 26 Later, the wheat sprouted and the heads of grain grew, but the weeds also grew. 27 Then the man’s servants came to him and said, ‘You planted good seed in your field. Where did the weeds come from?’ 28 The man answered, ‘An enemy planted weeds.’ The servants asked, ‘Do you want us to pull up the weeds?’ 29 The man answered, ‘No, because when you pull up the weeds, you might also pull up the wheat. 30 Let the weeds and the wheat grow together until the harvest time. At harvest time I will tell the workers, “First gather the weeds and tie them together to be burned. Then gather the wheat and bring it to my barn.”’” Matt 13
Babylon says that the tares are whisked out of here in the rapture and taken to heaven! Is that what it says here? No! The tares are gathered out from among the wheat. The field is the world. The weeds are the evil doers. NOTE: a form of godliness does not get you into heaven. The tares are gathered out from among the wheat, and they are tied in bundles to be burned.
“The man who planted the good seed in the field is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, Matt 13:37
This is what happens at the end of the harvest. The field is the world. The man who plants the seed is the Son of Man (Jesus). The good seed are those who do what is righteous.
and the good seed are all of God’s children who belong to the kingdom. The weeds are those people who belong to the Evil One. Matt 13
By this the children of God and the children of the Devil are manifest; he that does not do what is righteous is not of God. The angels want to know if they should destroy the tares immediately, and Jesus says no; "wait until the end of the harvest."
39 And the enemy who planted the bad seed is the devil. The harvest time is the end of the age, and the workers who gather are God’s angels.
Does the Bible say that the bad seed is going to get whisked out of here and taken to heaven. No! That is the Devil saying that. The enemy is the Devil. That is what he told Eve, "you shall not die. Go ahead and eat from the tree!" 40 “Just as the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all who cause sin and all who do evil.
While they are preaching "peace and safety" destruction comes upon them like a woman in travail. Those who hear the word of God and do it are likened to those who build their foundation upon the rock. Those who hear the word of God and do not do it are likened to those that build their foundation upon the sand. The wind and the rain beat upon their foundation and great is their crash.
42 The angels will throw them into the blazing furnace, where the people will cry and grind their teeth with pain. Matt 13
This is the Satanic Rapture. This preaching comes straight from hell. Jesus is coming next week on such and such a day. Come pack your bags here, and get your ticket punched. These people will be gathered up and cast into a blazing furnace where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then the good people will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let those with ears use them and listen.
Arise shine for your light has come! Do not be deceived he who does what is righteous is righteous. Behold I am coming quickly, my reward is with me to render to everyone according to what he has done. Is that what Jesus said in Rev 22:12?