How many Americans have to die b4 we get serious about ISIS?

republicanchick

There were the Americans who were murdered on video

There was Kayla Mueller

Now those barbarian morons have attacked a place where our Marines are stationed in Iraq

Thank God no Americans died in that one, but we don't really think they will stop THERE, do we?

So.. how many Americans have to die b4 we declare war and get serious about annihilating them?

5?

10?

10,000?

just wondering...

Pres O doesn't have a problem with 4000 American BABIES being butchered every day in this country, but he doesn't seem to like adults to die, even if it means protecting this country...

don't get that...

+++

Cam

BANNED
Banned
how many of these threads do we have to endure until you just go away.

Starting 5 or 10 threads a day, you really don't anyone to talk to? Nothing to do?

republicanchick

how many of these threads do we have to endure until you just go away.

Starting 5 or 10 threads a day, you really don't anyone to talk to? Nothing to do?

do u write this to all who make more than 1 thread a day?

why no answer to the OP?

off topic

Daniel1611

I feel bad for the people getting killed by ISIS, and I hope Jordan and their friends destroy ISIS. But the only Americans being killed are the ones who are going to the Middle East. May sound mean to say, but stop going over there to deliver "aid." And definitely stop going over to try to get an interview with them. And if you are so concerned with ISIS, go over there and enlist in the Jordanian army. They'll be glad to have you.

This Charming Manc

Are you unaware of the 100's of bombing raids done by US forces against ISIS in the last 3 months?

There were the Americans who were murdered on video

There was Kayla Mueller

Now those barbarian morons have attacked a place where our Marines are stationed in Iraq

Thank God no Americans died in that one, but we don't really think they will stop THERE, do we?

So.. how many Americans have to die b4 we declare war and get serious about annihilating them?

5?

10?

10,000?

just wondering...

Pres O doesn't have a problem with 4000 American BABIES being butchered every day in this country, but he doesn't seem to like adults to die, even if it means protecting this country...

don't get that...

+++

Morpheus

I think you are in a class by yourself. You started 15/50 threads on the front page. Nazaroo has 7. Don't you have anybody?

I think she keeps Faux News on all day, and when one of their new propaganda pieces pops up she latches onto it thinking she has to spread the word. If we could just get her interested in cute commercials maybe it would raise the quality of her new threads.

Repubchick do not read. Don't tell her. We'll try and sneak the idea up on her.

;)

Cam

BANNED
Banned
I think she keeps Faux News on all day, and when one of their new propaganda pieces pops up she latches onto it thinking she has to spread the word. If we could just get her interested in cute commercials maybe it would raise the quality of her new threads.

Repubchick do not read. Don't tell her. We'll try and sneak the idea up on her.

;)
lol Maybe it's like that, she feels it's her duty to report to the unwashed masses. I'm really a bad one to be calling her out because I can honestly say this is the first thread I've actually opened. "Muslims bad"- I had been introduced to that idea previously...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Are you unaware of the 100's of bombing raids done by US forces against ISIS in the last 3 months?

Bombing the snot out of them was Obama's idea, so republicans do their best to pretend it's not happening. The Kurds and most Arabs are quite happy with that, because it gives them the opportunity to beat up on ISIS.

And that's been happening.

Lexington'96

Bombing the snot out of them was Obama's idea, so republicans do their best to pretend it's not happening. The Kurds and most Arabs are quite happy with that, because it gives them the opportunity to beat up on ISIS.

And that's been happening.

Exactly. The GOP establishment is so obsessed with attacking Obama as too weak on foreign policy that they completely ignore that his foreign policy is in essence the same as their's.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Exactly. The GOP establishment is so obsessed with attacking Obama as too weak on foreign policy that they completely ignore that his foreign policy is in essence the same as their's.

Would a Republican have resisted pressure to attack Syria and Iran?

Lexington'96

Would a Republican have resisted pressure to attack Syria and Iran?

That is a good question. A Bush wouldn't for sure.

But I was talking about the obsession of many Republicans to paint Obama as a hippie who abhors all violence when in fact he's a warmonger like they are.

Daniel1611

Obama has had American citizens killed by unmanned drones without a trial. He's a war criminal like Bush. The GOP should love him.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
That is a good question. A Bush wouldn't for sure.

But I was talking about the obsession of many Republicans to paint Obama as a hippie who abhors all violence when in fact he's a warmonger like they are.

It's all about carrying out Zionist plans. "Christian" Zionists enable the mainstream media which is the source for a lot of the Obama bashing. Christian Zionists do have a taste for blood.

Obama caved on Libya and drones and who knows what else. But, they hammered him on Iran and he wouldn't attack. They did everything they could to corner him on Syria (including apparently gassing people to death) and he found a way around it. Now they're inviting Netanyahu over here to work Congress and Jewish money and basically bully the president.

Not an Obama fan- he has accelerated the mainsteaming of sodomy- but the Christian Zionists and neocon Republicans are just devils.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Not an Obama fan- he has accelerated the mainsteaming of sodomy- but the Christian Zionists and neocon Republicans are just devils.

They aren't evil, most of them. Some of them are venial. But many of them actually believe they are in favor of what's best for America. Not a good idea to demonize people you oppose.

Unrealistic. And it leads you to make mistakes.

Morpheus

They aren't evil, most of them. Some of them are venial. But many of them actually believe they are in favor of what's best for America. Not a good idea to demonize people you oppose.

Unrealistic. And it leads you to make mistakes.

I wouldn't go so far as to call most evil (although I'm sure that some do fit the description), but by the time a politician gets to the federal level they are either bought off or they end up sabotaged. With the money it takes for campaign they have to sell out to get the donations. Then considering that the two major parties essentially select candidates, a rogue is out of the question. Primaries are choosing from among their golden boys (or girls). And since election law is tailored for the two major parties a third party candidate has almost no chance, and even when one does get elected they become irrelevant in the power structure. Even the choice between parties is a ruse. There are minor cosmetic differences maintained for public consumption, but when it comes down to the essentials they are clones tailored by their makers and owners. It may seem cynical, but the gradual legalization of bribery (thanks to a bought judiciary) has completed the deal. They don't even have to hide their unethical behavior any more. So evil, maybe not; honorable, out of the question.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
US Wars in Afghanistan, Iraq to Cost $6 trillion
February 12, 2014

The decade-long American wars in Afghanistan and Iraq would end up costing as much as $6 trillion, the equivalent of $75,000 for every American household, calculates the prestigious Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.

Remember, when President George Bush’s National Economic Council Director, Lawrence Lindsey, had told the country’s largest newspaper “The Wall Street Journal” that the war would cost between $100 billion and $200 billion, he had found himself under intense fire from his colleagues in the administration who claimed that this was a gross overestimation.

Consequently, Lawrence Lindsey was forced to resign. It is also imperative to recall that the Bush administration had claimed at the very outset that the Iraq war would finance itself out of Iraqi oil revenues, but Washington DC had instead ended up borrowing some $2 trillion to finance the two wars, the bulk of it from foreign lenders.

According to the Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government 2013 report, this accounted for roughly 20 per cent of the total amount added to the US national debt between 2001 and 2012.

According to the report, the US “has already paid $260 billion in interest on the war debt,” and future interest payments would amount to trillions of dollars.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-wars-in-afghanistan-iraq-to-cost-6-trillion/5350789
How many Americans have to die b4 we get serious about ISIS?

I hope that "republicanchick" got her $75 000 worth of satisfaction for getting "serious" with Iraq and Afghanistan!

Just how many more lives will it take to satisfy her sense of outrage over ISIS?

Last edited:

republicanchick

I feel bad for the people getting killed by ISIS, and I hope Jordan and their friends destroy ISIS. But the only Americans being killed are the ones who are going to the Middle East. May sound mean to say, but stop going over there to deliver "aid." And definitely stop going over to try to get an interview with them. And if you are so concerned with ISIS, go over there and enlist in the Jordanian army. They'll be glad to have you.

sounds wimpy and lacking in compassion

__