ECT How is Paul's message different?

lifeisgood

Other than a few TOL members, I changed my mind more than anyone else on TOL.

Yes, TeT, you and I can change our minds as many times as we want as we are not God.

God NEVER changes His mind.
If God changed His mind, ever, you and I would not exist.

If God changed His mind on anything He has said it, Satan would be very happy and could take over God's throne, however, as God has NEVER changed His mind not even once, Satan continues to have tantrums.

Satan has a little problem --- Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

Your Zionism is completely opposite what the Apostle Paul and Christ Jesus preached.

The OC and the law and prophets were fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

You are trying to put new wine in old wineskins.

So, let's see, you are not only a preterist but in your gospel no hope for Jews anymore. Got it.

Hypothetically, let's say you die before your alleged rapture takes place. Where will you go, and what kind of body will you have?

If I die before He comes to snatch His Church to Him, I will go immediately to be with the Lord and my body will be a spiritual body.

lifeisgood

I think I told you this Tet:

This question came to me a few mornings ago, if what John wrote in Revelation, was fulfilled in 70AD, as you so vociferously affirm, and John died around 100, as he was freed from the isle of Patmos, did John leave any writings confirming "hey, people what happened to Jerusalem and the Temple in 70AD is the confirmation of what I wrote in Revelation".

Right Divider

Body part
re the OP again,
Very flimsy thinking. The sermons of Acts 2, 3 and Paul's of Acts 13 are just about identical presentations, and that's as early as you can get.
I'm just SO stunned.
Act 2:22 KJV Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Act 13:16 KJV Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience.
So these two apostles preached "just about identical presentations" to the MEN OF ISRAEL. WOW, who would have seem that one coming?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If God changed His mind, ever, you and I would not exist.

If God changed His mind on anything He has said it, Satan would be very happy and could take over God's throne, however, as God has NEVER changed His mind not even once, Satan continues to have tantrums.

(Exodus 32:14) So the Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people.

(Jer 26:13) But if you stop your sinning and begin to obey the LORD your God, he will change his mind about this disaster that he has announced against you.

(Jer 26:19) Did Hezekiah king of Judah and all Judah put him to death? Did he not fear the Lord and entreat the favor of the Lord, and the Lord changed His mind about the misfortune which He had pronounced against them? But we are committing a great evil against ourselves.”

(Jer 18:8) But if that nation about which I spoke turns from its evil way, I'll change my mind about the disaster that I had planned for it.

Like I have said many times.....it's as if you Darby Followers have never read the old testament.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(Exodus 32:14) So the Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people.

(Jer 26:19) Did Hezekiah king of Judah and all Judah put him to death? Did he not fear the Lord and entreat the favor of the Lord, and the Lord changed His mind about the misfortune which He had pronounced against them? But we are committing a great evil against ourselves.”

(Jer 18:8) But if that nation about which I spoke turns from its evil way, I'll change my mind about the disaster that I had planned for it.

Like I have said many times.....it's as if you Darby Followers have never read the old testament.

You can't lump everyone together with MAD. I'd say we all know that God changed His mind.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If I die before He comes to snatch His Church to Him, I will go immediately to be with the Lord and my body will be a spiritual body.

What if the alleged rapture doesn't happen for another 500 years after you die?

How could you have a spiritual body before the alleged rapture?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
who had no idea that Jesus Christ came to take away THE SIN of the world and most still have no idea what THE SIN He took away is.

Christ Jesus paid the price for ALL Sins.

Your little game about "The Sin" is not biblical.

It's why you can't back it with scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think I told you this Tet:

This question came to me a few mornings ago, if what John wrote in Revelation, was fulfilled in 70AD, as you so vociferously affirm, and John died around 100, as he was freed from the isle of Patmos, did John leave any writings confirming "hey, people what happened to Jerusalem and the Temple in 70AD is the confirmation of what I wrote in Revelation".

Can you show us any writings from John post 70AD?

As far as I know, there are no writings that exist from John post 70AD

While we are talking about John and 70AD, and since you believe John lived well past 70AD, maybe you should take note of what Christ Jesus said about John still being alive in 70AD:

(John 21:22) Jesus answered, "If I want him (John) to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can you show us any writings from John post 70AD?

As far as I know, there are no writings that exist from John post 70AD

While we are talking about John and 70AD, and since you believe John lived well past 70AD, maybe you should take note of what Christ Jesus said about John still being alive in 70AD:

(John 21:22) Jesus answered, "If I want him (John) to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?...

Revelation was written in 95 AD. In fact, ALL of John's writings were written in 85 to 90 AD. Even the gospel he wrote.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Revelation was written in 95 AD.

If so, you've just refuted MAD.

MAD claims that Israel's prophetic clock was put on hold, and MAD claims that the book of Revelation was written to Israel.

So, why would God write a book to Israel if they had previously had their "clock" put on hold many years earlier?

Danoh

If so, you've just refuted MAD.

MAD claims that Israel's prophetic clock was put on hold, and MAD claims that the book of Revelation was written to Israel.

So, why would God write a book to Israel if they had previously had their "clock" put on hold many years earlier?

Just because all MADs are not on the same level of understanding, just as not all Preterists are, does not mean the assertion of one means all hold that same assertion.

You have the strangest logic.

Lol, quit slamming your head into your bed post BEFORE you post.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just because all MADs are not on the same level of understanding, just as not all Preterists are, does not mean the assertion of one means all hold that same assertion.

You have the strangest logic.

Lol, quit slamming your head into your bed post BEFORE you post.

Only Dispensationalists claim Israel's "prophetic clock" was stopped.

You MADists claim the clock was stopped somewhere in Mid-Acts.

If so, then why would letters to the seven churches be written after the alleged clock stopped?

So, unless you have Revelation written before Mid-Acts, you'll have to subscribe to Bullinger's theory that all of Revelation is the yet future.

That's exactly the position that STP and heir have.

You may mock me Danoh, but all these little things, when added up, show what a heresy MAD really is.

lifeisgood

(Jer 26:13) But if you stop your sinning and begin to obey the LORD your God, he will change his mind about this disaster that he has announced against you.

If you think I am dumb, as you have asked me, you are entitled to your opinion.

God has NEVER changed HIS MIND. If God has EVER changed His mind, you cannot trust Him. Can't you see that?

If God changes His mind, Satan would be sitting in God's throne at this very moment. Can't you see that?

Satan would rightly have a claim to God's throne. Can't you see that?

====

Jer 26:13 --- Jeremiah will now give an Altar Call! Little good did it do.

Jer 26:19 --- The elders used “Hezekiah king of Judah” as an example of Righteousness; but they were so afraid of men they did little about repentance.

Jer 18:8 --- True heartfelt repentance on the part of men brings about the change on the part of God. Without that repentance, judgment will continue.

If you are a sinner, God has DECREED that you will die, no ifs, no buts, about it; however, God has ALSO decreed that if you repent and come to Him, He will change your heart and He will save you.

turbosixx

MEN OF ISRAEL.... pay attention and don't waste our time.

Now this is after Acts 9, if he is preaching grace why does he tell the Jews it must be preached to you first but since they reject it he is going to the Gentiles.

Is he going to the Gentiles with something different? If so, then he didn't preach it to the Jews first.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you think I am dumb, as you have asked me, you are entitled to your opinion.

I never said a thing about being dumb, I said it's as if you have never read the OT.

God has NEVER changed HIS MIND. If God has EVER changed His mind, you cannot trust Him. Can't you see that?

I provided 4 verses that said He did.

Unless you address those 4 verses, you're wrong.