ECT HOW GAL 3:8 READS !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and Paul always stumps Low Informational bible treaders ,

And the scriptures , having forseen that God declarces righteous the Gentiles from out of faith , announces Himself thr Gospel Beforehand to ABRAM ( saying ) that in you all the Gentiles will be Blessed !!

Verse 9 explains what " the ones from Faith " means , and we are those verse 9 , the Dispensation of Grace !!

We have one thing in comman with ABRAM , he exercised Faith in what God SAID then and we exercise Faith in what God says NOW , and God spoke to ABRAM as a Gentile , which all seem to forget !!

We see the Gentiles being blessed in 1000 year reign of Christ !!

Be Blessed is a Future Tense verb and is in the Greek FUTURE TENSES , so much for the PRETERIST view , There is a lot more in that verse , like God's Foreknowledge His sovereignty !!

So we see that this the third Gospel in Gal 3:8 and the other two in Gal 2:7 called " THE GOSPEL OF THE UNCIRCUMCISION !!

The other in Gal 2:7 is just called " THE CIRCUMCISION " and not called a Gospel as Paul's is in Gal 2:7 !!~

dan p

Interplanner

Pretty much all mistaken Dan P.

The subject of justification can't be talked about unless there is a perfect righteousness to credit to the person. Abraham saw Christ's day and believed that God would justify him. He further believed that lots of people would believe this same message and would be his offspring, though not his bio-children.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Pretty much all mistaken Dan P.

The subject of justification can't be talked about unless there is a perfect righteousness to credit to the person. Abraham saw Christ's day and believed that God would justify him. He further believed that lots of people would believe this same message and would be his offspring, though not his bio-children.
Abraham believed this and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Genesis 15:2 And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

Genesis 15:3 And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

Genesis 15:4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

There's not a word about "Christ's day" (as you say) there! Do you ever cite scripture to show what the word of God actually says?

Interplanner

But what does the NT say. Read Gal 3 very carefully. It is not Paul saying what happened back then, but "The Scripture announced the Gospel in advance..." etc. The crediting of righteousness has everything to do with justification from sin, which is why he's talking about it all through 3. Otherwise he would just say Abraham was a man of generic faith.

On "Abraham saw Christ's day"--that's Jn 8:56.

Interplanner

But Gal 3 says the Gospel was preached in advance to Abraham. When he says "the scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith," Paul is trying to say or show where the enormous multitude of offspring are going to come from : they would exist by being justified by faith, v9. That was the mechanism. He is not talking about the genealogy as we know it. It sounds like he may be doing so, but it doesn't hold up. The method of swelling the offspring to such great numbers is through people hearing of justification by Christ.

Just read v14 over and over. That and v29 are the direction Paul is taking everything, no matter what you read in Genesis. And don't forget, one is veiled, and the other is not.

Last edited:

iamaberean

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

andyc

Hi to all , and Paul always stumps Low Informational bible treaders ,

And the scriptures , having forseen that God declarces righteous the Gentiles from out of faith , announces Himself thr Gospel Beforehand to ABRAM ( saying ) that in you all the Gentiles will be Blessed !!

Verse 9 explains what " the ones from Faith " means , and we are those verse 9 , the Dispensation of Grace !!

We have one thing in comman with ABRAM , he exercised Faith in what God SAID then and we exercise Faith in what God says NOW , and God spoke to ABRAM as a Gentile , which all seem to forget !!

Is what Paul said.

We see the Gentiles being blessed in 1000 year reign of Christ !!

Is what no one said.

Be Blessed is a Future Tense verb and is in the Greek FUTURE TENSES , so much for the PRETERIST view , There is a lot more in that verse , like God's Foreknowledge His sovereignty !!

So we see that this the third Gospel

Third gospel?

LOL

in Gal 3:8 and the other two in Gal 2:7 called " THE GOSPEL OF THE UNCIRCUMCISION !!

The other in Gal 2:7 is just called " THE CIRCUMCISION " and not called a Gospel as Paul's is in Gal 2:7 !!~

dan p

Nutcase.

DAN P

Is what Paul said.

Is what no one said.

Third gospel?

LOL

Nutcase.

Hi , and as usual , the Holy Spirit messed up for Low Informational bible students !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Who do not know how to Rightly Divide !!

dan p

DAN P

Yeah... so about the third gospel?

LOL

Hi and did you know that there are 6 gospels ?

#5 John the Baptist birth is called a Gospel !

#6 , Christ birth is called a Gospel !!

#1 , How would you handle the following , My Gospel in Rom 2:16 , Gospel of Christ , Rom 1:16 , The Gospel of Peace in Rom 10:15 , The Gospel of His Son in Rom 1:9 , or the Gospel of God in Rom 1:1 !!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Danoh

#1 , How would you handle the following , My Gospel in Rom 2:16 , Gospel of Christ , Rom 1:16 , The Gospel of Peace in Rom 10:15 , The Gospel of His Son in Rom 1:9 , or the Gospel of God in Rom 1:1 !!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Yep.

Build an Ark, I'm flooding the planet; let them know... is a gospel...

Just as I'm no longer going to flood the planet that way ever again... is a gospel...

:juggle:

DAN P

Yep.

Build an Ark, I'm flooding the planet; let them know... is a gospel...

Just as I'm no longer going to flood the planet that way ever again... is a gospel...

:juggle:

Hi and I wonder if anyone elses know the above for it is there !!

dan p

andyc

dan p

It's all the same gospel.

Interplanner

It is the same gospel. The expression 'gospel of the kingdom' is not constructed to mean 'gospel about the kingdom' but simply that the gospel belongs to it. Ie, there is a kingdom out there and this is its fantastic announcement.

DAN P

It is the same gospel. The expression 'gospel of the kingdom' is not constructed to mean 'gospel about the kingdom' but simply that the gospel belongs to it. Ie, there is a kingdom out there and this is its fantastic announcement.

Hi and lets settle it !!

What Gospel are you talking about ?

What are the TERMS of salvation of what Gospel you are talking about with a verse ??:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Interplanner

That would be settled by the grammar. Greek has different spelling depending on case. Possessive case vs genetive case.

Possessive case means 'this coat belongs to Kate.' Kate's coat.
Genetive means 'this coat of wool' means the material the coat was made of, not who owns it. We might say 'a wool coat' in English.

The grammar of the expressions you are concerned about is possessive. The (one) Gospel belongs to that kingdom. It is not saying the kingdom itself is a gospel and others are out there or others are coming.

DAN P

That would be settled by the grammar. Greek has different spelling depending on case. Possessive case vs genetive case.

Possessive case means 'this coat belongs to Kate.' Kate's coat.
Genetive means 'this coat of wool' means the material the coat was made of, not who owns it. We might say 'a wool coat' in English.

The grammar of the expressions you are concerned about is possessive. The (one) Gospel belongs to that kingdom. It is not saying the kingdom itself is a gospel and others are out there or others are coming.

Hi , and you have not said what Gospel use are talking about and a verse ?

Read Matt 4:23 and it is called the Gospel of the Kingdom , don't you see !!:bang::bang:

dan p