Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

GrayPilgrim

Wielder of the Flame of Arnor
If you ask really nicely, Sozo might give you some of those mind altering drugs or as most of you probably call them pez. You know you flip the head back and out comes the little candy...er..um drug ;) :p

la rubia

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by GrayPilgrim
If you ask really nicely, Sozo might give you some of those mind altering drugs or as most of you probably call them pez. You know you flip the head back and out comes the little candy...er..um drug ;) :p
:noid: Ya just HAD to say "candy" didn'tcha?:noid:
(I'm dieting) LOL

la rubia

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by GraceInMe

It gets harder every day doesn't it?:rolleyes:
My body felt a little better today- and then I felt bad again. I think in a few days, I will really feel good. My biggest problem today has been what to eat. There's only so much you can do with meat, eggs, and cheese.:cry: I'd like some variety. (I did eat broccoli, and I felt better). For some reason, though, after I ate dinner tonight, I craved a snickers bar SO BAD! I was imagining the taste and texture in mouth, daydreaming. That's so pathetic!:eek:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cirisme
Watch, that post will be edited ASAP.

No way... he'll need it as reference when he responds to it with one of his famous comebacks.

GraceInMe

Delicate Flower
Banned
Originally posted by la rubia

My body felt a little better today- and then I felt bad again. I think in a few days, I will really feel good. My biggest problem today has been what to eat. There's only so much you can do with meat, eggs, and cheese.:cry: I'd like some variety. (I did eat broccoli, and I felt better). For some reason, though, after I ate dinner tonight, I craved a snickers bar SO BAD! I was imagining the taste and texture in mouth, daydreaming. That's so pathetic!:eek:

Awww poor girl, they even have a new almond snicker out now. Well, are you allowed to have fruit? One of the sweetest fruits and very low in calories is Pineapple. Have a can of that for dessert and it will take away the sweet cravings. I don't think you are allowed to have fruit though, on the atkins diet.

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by cirisme
I pronounce it "dork".

:p
That's because of how illiterate you are, is it the y or the x that is so difficult for you to articulate?

GraceInMe

Delicate Flower
Banned
Give me a Y..........Y
Give me a X..........X
Give me a Boom.......Boom
Whats that spell???????? Sarcasm!

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by la rubia
Oh, you mean it's Yxboom? I thought it was Xyboom. Nono... I'm sure of it. It's Xyboom. Yeah.Xy.
DDW is so gonna get it! :nono:

D

Dee Dee Warren

I am going to get what XY??? Are you threatening to change your avatar? What will it be this time?

Fatwa? Nope, done that
Lllam? Nope, done that
Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity - nope done that
Lipstick wielding hero - nope done that

What is it going to be XY?? LOLOLOL.....