Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • TOL changed?

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The new reputation meters don't seem to be working for me. I'm using Safari. Anyone else having the same problem? The images just aren't showing up. I see a lot of blue boxes with "?"s in them. :confused:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The new reputation meters don't seem to be working for me. I'm using Safari. Anyone else having the same problem? The images just aren't showing up. I see a lot of blue boxes with "?"s in them. :confused:
I just discovered that I don't have this problem with the TOL Lightweight style. Any ideas? :idunno:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When I use Safari they show up fine. Maybe hit refresh a couple of times.

Machka

I decided to vote "I don't like it".

Don't take it the wrong way, I still like TOL. Just the design I'm not too crazy for. I don't usually like change, though. But it'll all be good in probably a couple weeks because I'll get used to it. :) Then I'll like it just the same.

YahuShuan

Hmmm... it doesn't do that for me. Maybe try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

Not doing it now, working properly:) (wasn't my cache, lol, trust me, my browser empties the garbage when I close it:) I could've popped in and got a corrupted cookie more like it, but not. Fixed automatically this day, so it might have just been timing. Something fixed it, I've done plenty of those before and they don't fix themselves, lol. Although yours are a step up from what I used to do. I was out of it before CSS, etc, so I probably don't know what I'm talking about anymore, lol.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have to admit I always get a little annoyed when these changes take place. My main problem with the current incarnation is that my normal method of tracking peoples posts, including my own, seems to have disappeared. Usually the first thing I do, when I sign on is to click on my profile and go to "all posts by Delmar" and check who has responded to my most recent posts. The only way I can see, at the moment, to find "all posts by" a particular person, is to find a post by that person.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I decided to vote "I don't like it".

Don't take it the wrong way, I still like TOL. Just the design I'm not too crazy for. I don't usually like change, though. But it'll all be good in probably a couple weeks because I'll get used to it. :) Then I'll like it just the same.

I have been the same way every time Knight changes things. I'm kind of grouchy for a few days. Then it begins to grow on me. Then I learn to love it! That is why I'm going to wait a couple of weeks minimum, to vote on the poll.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have to admit I always get a little annoyed when these changes take place. My main problem with the current incarnation is that my normal method of tracking peoples posts, including my own, seems to have disappeared. Usually the first thing I do, when I sign on is to click on my profile and go to "all posts by Delmar" and check who has responded to my most recent posts. The only way I can see, at the moment, to find "all posts by" a particular person, is to find a post by that person.

Yeah, I found it. In the profile you have to click on the tab marked "statistics". I guess I'm a little slower at finding my way around than some.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
I don't see them in the thread anymore, but I do still see them on the Active threads page (on the right). I already had this issue before the upgrade though.