How did you get here?

How did you get here?

• Total voters

Lynn73

ThankYouJesus said:
he he.. I know you from GT.. love it here :) how we can just say the truth and I have not seen any cry babies or rainbow sox.. LOL.. and to be honest, it is just real here.. people may not like truth but oh well.. have to constantly hear of the true church thingy and see the forums talk about ya this is ok, and that is not.. when we know what is right and wrong..like this preacher says.. "WAKE UP" :ha: LOL.. hey when ya get back pm me..

I tried to go to CF and now all I get is a totally white blank page.

It seems like you can say the truth here but you're still going to get an argument. I've been in the dinosaur and fossil thread and it's about the same as CF, debate debate debate.

Aimiel

Howdy!!!

Howdy!!!

ThankYouJesus said:
Ok was on ChristianForums and in General Theology, someone came in and placed a thread which was against other religions.. dunno who.. but a poster knew this OP and placed this website on the thread and said bad things about this site.. the OP never mentioned this site.. just liked the way the OP was saying how we cannot be truthful on CF to other people who we think may be in a satanic religion.. loved the OP..and saved the link it to my favorites.. and here I am..
ThankYouJesus, welcome to TOL (it feels good to say your name). ThankYouJesus!!! ThankYouJesus!!! ThankYouJesus!!!

ThankYouJesus

Lynn73 said:
I tried to go to CF and now all I get is a totally white blank page.

It seems like you can say the truth here but you're still going to get an argument. I've been in the dinosaur and fossil thread and it's about the same as CF, debate debate debate.

:wave2: I like politics.. had a good day yesterday with a Muslim.. was pretty nice, Muslim seemed like he learned something new.. really nice here.. last nite was sooo funny on some threads.. love it.. doesn't it feel good to say the truth without being worried of getting banned? :)

ThankYouJesus, welcome to TOL (it feels good to say your name). ThankYouJesus!!! ThankYouJesus!!! ThankYouJesus!!!
Today 08:05 AM

keep saying it.. I will start the music :drum: ThankYouJesus!!! ThankYouJesus!!! ThankYouJesus!!! :wave:

Aimiel

ThankYouJesus said:
keep saying it.. I will start the music :drum: ThankYouJesus!!! ThankYouJesus!!! ThankYouJesus!!! :wave:
Keep it up!!! We's havin' CHURCH up in here now!!! Let's raise our hands... :wave2: :wave2:

Evee

I found this board through a friend that had been banned.
He was showing me his posts of why he was banned..
I read mostly until Cf went down.

Link from IIDB (internet infiedls discussion forum, an agnostic/athiest board) to the "Does God Exist" Battle Royale between Enyart and Zakath.