How did you find out about Theology Online? ('03 poll)

How did you find out about Theology Online? ('03 poll)

• A friend (please give how they found out if possible)

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Search engine

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • BEL

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Recommended on another site (please specify)

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Word of mouth

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just how did you find out about this great place anyway?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Em7add11
Lucybelle brow-beat me into joining.
GO LUCY!!! :thumb:

taoist

I decline to answer on advice of counsel in accord with my civil rights guaranteed under the fifth amendment, your honor.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I heard about it on a site posted on misc.education.home-school.christian. I only visited that site once and came here from there. I don't remember the name or url of that site. :chuckle:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
The person otherwise known as Mr. 5020 introduced me to this site. I do not know how he first found out about it. Maybe he will see this poll and answer that question for me.

Mr Potato Head

A friend who knows Bob Enyart that I only know because he did a random interest search and met my friend. Proceeded to convince me of open theism, turned me away from Calvinism, gave me the Plot and all that garbage.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Other

Other

I was coerced by a certain little brother of mine, known to most of you as :knight:

the Sibbie

I heard of TOL from a certain someone named Turbo! And a few months ago I couldn't figure out why he was so addicted to his computer. I finally figured it out once he set my computer up and signed me up. :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I never knew that Becky was Knight's older sister......[darn nepetism :madmad:]

Oh, I was playing some stupid game online about 4 years ago and somebody mentioned this new, hip, Christian site from somewhere in Colorado [all I could think about was 'South Park' :eek:]......I have been coming here and getting banned on a semi regular basis ever since.

I don't wanna be banned anymore. I like it here.

:D

wholearmor

BEL. How did I find BEL? By listening to the Jesse Lee Peterson Show on the internet and hearing Bob's show come on. How did I hear about the Jesse Lee Peterson Show? By listening to Unraveling the New World Order and Jesse Lee Peterson was the guest host on their show one week and gave out his website address. That's where I go to listen to his show. Clear as mud? :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob
I never knew that Becky was Knight's older sister......[darn nepetism :madmad:]
Becky is a very nice person. We had the privilege of meeting her and her better half as well as her pesky little brother and his better half last February. Great people!

Oh, I was playing some stupid game online about 4 years ago and somebody mentioned this new, hip, Christian site from somewhere in Colorado [all I could think about was 'South Park' :eek:]......I have been coming here and getting banned on a semi regular basis ever since.

I don't wanna be banned anymore. I like it here.

:D
We don't want you banned anymore either. We like it better when you're here. (and when you're a good boy. Ok, we'll settle for a pretty good boy :D )

Last edited: