ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With statements like this, debate really isn't necessary, is it?
It's the same as saying, "mad tells me to ignore Jesus".

Yeah!
:doh:
That statement was confined in a box quote of what Dodge said MAD says.
It was not what I or any other MADist here said.

andyc

:doh:
That statement was confined in a box quote of what Dodge said MAD says.
It was not what I or any other MADist here said.

What's the difference?

The words of Clinton was for democrats. You ignore her because Trump is your God.
All you have to do is substitute Clinton for Jesus, and Trump for Paul in this analogy.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's the difference?
You're kidding, right?
The difference is I (nor any other MADist here) DID NOT SAY IT.
Dodge said it, and Dodge is is not a MADist.
No MADist here has ever said such a thing.

john w

Hall of Fame
With statements like this, debate really isn't necessary, is it?
It's the same as saying, "mad tells me to ignore Jesus".

Yeah!

You, to the children of Israel: You Moses-ites tell us to ignore the LORD God!!!

Sophistry. Satanic deception.

God's Truth

He is the High Priest only for the lost, like you, moron,idiot, not the saved-pay attention to arguments presented.

That doesn't even make any sense. Why would the lost go to the High Priest?

Those who want to be saved go to Jesus the High Priest.

john w

Hall of Fame
What a mess. Only the lost need a High Priest, such as yourself. Survey, study, the OT, to understand the concept. Sinners need a Saviour, a High Priest, not an advocate. The Lord Jesus Christ is only an advocate for God the Father's children.

1 John 2 KJV
My little children(believers-my note), these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. ...

God's Truth

What a mess. Only the lost need a High Priest, such as yourself. Survey, study, the OT, to understand the concept. Sinners need a Saviour, a High Priest, not an advocate. The Lord Jesus Christ is only an advocate for God the Father's children.

1 John 2 KJV
My little children(believers-my note), these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. ...

That scripture proves you wrong.

john w

Hall of Fame
That scripture proves you wrong.

That's it, you biblical buffoon? Another one of your assert/pound the podium/declare victory/return to "Repent of your sins....Obey all Jesus says but all does not mean all.......Scripture proves you wrong......." echo chamber?

Clown. Poser. Fraud.

Get saved, loser.

God's Truth

That's it, you biblical buffoon? Another one of your assert/pound the podium/declare victory/return to "Repent of your sins....Obey all Jesus says but all does not mean all.......Scripture proves you wrong......." echo chamber?

Clown. Poser. Fraud.

Get saved, loser.

Do you obey Jesus and have faith?

Your are so rebuked it is pathetic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you obey Jesus and have faith?

Your are so rebuked it is pathetic.

Do you sell all you have, you drunken fraud? And it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," moron. Show some respect, devil child. And stuff your "obey Jesus" satanic assertion as to the "way" to be saved, as you flip the bird, at the cross, and the resurrection, telling the LORD God to go to hell, as you don't need it.