ECT How can one be a cessationist/dispensationalist while maintaining . . . .

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

G3708
ὁράω
horaō
hor-ah'-o
Properly to stare at (compare G3700), that is, (by implication) to discern clearly (physically or mentally); by extension to attend to; by Hebraism to experience; passively to appear: - behold, perceive, see, take heed.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
idioso God denier

Christ was not always the man Christ Jesus John 1:1 KJV, John 1:14 KJV

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Luk 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Luk 24:37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
Luk 24:38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Luk 24:40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
Luk 24:41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
Luk 24:42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
Luk 24:43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

glorydaz

How falsely accused I am today.

How many times have I wrote of God in my posts.

How many times have I wrote of His son in my posts

God had a son. His name is Jesus Immanuel.

He was conceived and born, He lived God's word perfectly.

You seem to deny that God had a son.

If you wish to learn the difference between a Father and His son you could

Evidently, "father" and "son" mean the same thing to you.

God is so much bigger than your human understanding, Oats. It's unimaginable to you that the Creator of all things should come and dwell among us as a man. So, you get hung up on what He was called when He walked among us. You even say it....God with us (Immanuel), but you don't believe it. That's so sad.

And the Word was God. John 1:1

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God is so much bigger than your human understanding, Oats. It's unimaginable to you that the Creator of all things should come and dwell among us as a man. So, you get hung up on what He was called when He walked among us. You even say it....God with us (Immanuel), but you don't believe it. That's so sad.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

God came and dwelt in his son.

God produced a son according to His word , from His word, by his word, and that word is God.

Jesus is Gods son, who is a man.

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

LA

Cross Reference

God came and dwelt in his son.

God produced a son according to His word , from His word, by his word, and that word is God. LA

The scriptures say that a body was prepared for Him, for a habitation. The "Him", in this being the "Word" of God Who had a glorified form in Whose image mankind was created, Moses was privileged to look upon. (Ex.33:22) So, why is Jesus called a son of God except except His miraculous birth was the only way a sinless human being could have entered the fallen race of Adam's making; a creation that was complete but in need of redeeming only a sinless individual could do by offering himself as that necessary sacrifice? Did he have to be God to accomplish that task? Could not sinlessness alone, carry the day for mans redemption __or was there other reasons that need to looked into?

Hint: Jesus is called the "First of first fruits". (cf 1Cor.15:20,23)

oatmeal

Educate us in your unbelief to the nature & diety of Jesus Christ? We already know where your false doctrine is rooted...nothing to learn further about that. :carryon:

I Timothy 2:5 makes an absolute distinction between God and the man Christ Jesus

You can learn to believe scripture, at least as well as I do, you could even surpass me, but first you have to believe it a little.

oatmeal

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father

You want to know what my father was like?

See me, and you shall see my father.

oatmeal

I am not inferior to you, I have knowledge as well.

It is not only unimaginable, it is error to think that.

God is always everywhere I am.

Wherever I am , God is with me.

He did not have to take on human form to be with me.

What does your username mean? Are you the only glory days that will ever exist? Really?

God gave Jesus a name, What did your parents name you? Lilly? Rose? Faith? Are you a lily? are you a rose? are you faith?

Get you feet on the ground and your head out of darkness, read scripture like it supposed to mean something real and useful to mankind. II Timothy 3:16

Cross Reference

The scriptures say that a body was prepared for Him, for a habitation. The "Him", in this being the "Word" of God Who had a glorified form in Whose image mankind was created, Moses was privileged to look upon. (Ex.33:22) So, why is Jesus called a son of God except except His miraculous birth was the only way a sinless human being could have entered the fallen race of Adam's making; a creation that was complete but in need of redeeming only a sinless individual could do by offering himself as that necessary sacrifice? Did he have to be God to accomplish that task? Could not sinlessness alone, carry the day for mans redemption __or were there other reasons that need to be looked into?

Hint: Jesus is called the "First of first fruits". (cf 1Cor.15:20,23)