ECT HOW ARE JEWS SAVED TODAY ??

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Repentance is a change of heart and mind, not a change of behavior. Although a change of behavior is the fruit of it. If there is no change in behavior, one can legitimately question whether there was an actual change of heart.

Works do not lead to salvation.

But salvation does lead to works.

False. You are judging the flesh, just the same as the Pharisee. Boasting in your flesh. What comes out of your mouth, what you confess, tells us whether or not you are in Christ.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Romans 5

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

The cross is not a laughing matter.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi and when will you a verse as to HOW you were saved and WHERE do you go when you DIE ??

Come on DANCER explain yourself !!

Col 2:13 says that we have been FORGIVEN YOU ALL TREPASSES , believe it or not !!

If you new Pauline truth you would know about the INNER MAN and the OUTER MAN and could answer your question !!

Study for your self !!

So , are you still SINNING ??

Explain what Repentance means !!

Repentance is coupled with WATER BAPTISM and with WORKS in Matt 3 and in Acts 26:20 !!~

dan p

Good post.

dodge

Romans 5

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

The cross is not a laughing matter.

I wasn't laughing at the cross I was laughing at your absolute confusion and ineptness at your lack of understanding of scripture.

DavidK

False. You are judging the flesh, just the same as the Pharisee. Boasting in your flesh. What comes out of your mouth, what you confess, tells us whether or not you are in Christ.

How could I boast?

I do nothing to earn salvation. Salvation is given as a gift.

But after receiving salvation, the Holy Spirit works in me to sanctify, producing works pleasing to God. It is all through His grace, so I have nothing in which to boast.

DavidK

Hi and thank you and when I ask them how they are saved , or where do they go when they die , THEY never answer and will never answer how Jews are saved today, and they move on with another question !!

dan p

I'm not sure who you are including in "THEY" (why the all caps, by the way?) but several of us have answered that the Jews are saved in the same manner as the Gentiles: through faith in Jesus Christ, God in flesh, crucified and risen.

DavidK

There os no Water used in the Dispensation of thre Grace of God as Eph 4:5 says ONE BAPTIZER !!

dan p

Funny, Paul, the minister of the "dispensation" (economy, stewardship) of the grace of God baptised Crispus, Gaius, and the household of Stephanas. Did he forget that water baptism was only for the Jews under some other plan for salvation?

Water baptism is simply an outward act showing a spiritual truth. Just like communion. We eat the bread and drink the wine not because it has power in and of itself, but because it reminds us of a truth. Water baptism points to rebirth into the kingdom and the baptism of the Holy Spirit just like communion points to receiving Christ's body broken for us and His blood spilled for us uniting us into one new Body under His headship.

None of which has anything to do with whether God has a different plan of salvation for Jew and Gentile.

beameup

The subject is "the children of Israel", meaning the NATION (2 Cor 3:13).
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob - Romans 11:26

DAN P

Funny, Paul, the minister of the "dispensation" (economy, stewardship) of the grace of God baptised Crispus, Gaius, and the household of Stephanas. Did he forget that water baptism was only for the Jews under some other plan for salvation?

Water baptism is simply an outward act showing a spiritual truth. Just like communion. We eat the bread and drink the wine not because it has power in and of itself, but because it reminds us of a truth. Water baptism points to rebirth into the kingdom and the baptism of the Holy Spirit just like communion points to receiving Christ's body broken for us and His blood spilled for us uniting us into one new Body under His headship.

None of which has anything to do with whether God has a different plan of salvation for Jew and Gentile.

Hi and it is FUNNY , so explain what 1 Cor 1:17 really means NOT SEND / a verb in the AORIST TENSE ,ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

The AORIST tense it looking back to Rom 1:1 where Paul was SEPARATED / ABAHORIZO in the Perfect tense , PASSIVE VOICE and PARTICIPLE , to preach the GOSPEL of God and not SEPARATED to BAPTIZO , don't you see ??

Paul never water BAPTIZED anyone with water , so what does BAPTIZO than means , like in ;

Rom 6:4 , where BAPTIZO is not the Greek word BUT it is BAPTISMA so what does that mean ??

In Eph 4:5 is translated BAPTIZO / BUT IS BAPTISMA , do you see the difference , SO EXPLAIN ??

dan p

dan p

DavidK

Hi and it is FUNNY , so explain what 1 Cor 1:17 really means NOT SEND / a verb in the AORIST TENSE ,ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

The AORIST tense it looking back to Rom 1:1 where Paul was SEPARATED / ABAHORIZO in the Perfect tense , PASSIVE VOICE and PARTICIPLE , to preach the GOSPEL of God and not SEPARATED to BAPTIZO , don't you see ??

Paul never water BAPTIZED anyone with water , so what does BAPTIZO than means , like in ;

Rom 6:4 , where BAPTIZO is not the Greek word BUT it is BAPTISMA so what does that mean ??

In Eph 4:5 is translated BAPTIZO / BUT IS BAPTISMA , do you see the difference , SO EXPLAIN ??

dan p

dan p

You like to throw out a lot of questions instead of plainly stating what you mean.

So you're saying the whole passage Paul is talking about people claiming they were baptized in the Spirit by various leaders? And baptized in water versus baptized in Spirit is indicated by using the same verb but in a different tense?

Just want to make sure I'm getting it.

DAN P

You like to throw out a lot of questions instead of plainly stating what you mean.

So you're saying the whole passage Paul is talking about people claiming they were baptized in the Spirit by various leaders? And baptized in water versus baptized in Spirit is indicated by using the same verb but in a different tense?

Just want to make sure I'm getting it.

Hi and ANYONE can check the Greek text and see what the verbs , voices and Mood are and many are doing and checking me out , good for them !

So far no one has said how Jews are saved today , do you want to be the first ??

dan p

DavidK

Hi and ANYONE can check the Greek text and see what the verbs , voices and Mood are and many are doing and checking me out , good for them !

Absolutely, but deciding what the change in tense means is up to the interpreter, isn't it. I'm not sure why you don't just come out and say what you mean. Is this a "I speak in parables (questions?) so that those who would understand have to work it out for themselves" kind of thing?

So far no one has said how Jews are saved today , do you want to be the first ??

dan p

You also seem to have a habit of ignoring posts you don't like. There have been several people who have responded so far. Guess I feel like banging my head against the wall one more time, so here goes...

Jews are saved today just like Gentiles are saved today, just like everyone has been saved for the last 2000 years, they believe in the only begotten Son of the Father, Jesus Christ, crucified for their sins, risen and ascended back to the Father.

I think what you mean to say is, "So far no one has said how DAN P says JEWS are saved TODAY !!"

DAN P

Absolutely, but deciding what the change in tense means is up to the interpreter, isn't it. I'm not sure why you don't just come out and say what you mean. Is this a "I speak in parables (questions?) so that those who would understand have to work it out for themselves" kind of thing?

You also seem to have a habit of ignoring posts you don't like. There have been several people who have responded so far. Guess I feel like banging my head against the wall one more time, so here goes...

Jews are saved today just like Gentiles are saved today, just like everyone has been saved for the last 2000 years, they believe in the only begotten Son of the Father, Jesus Christ, crucified for their sins, risen and ascended back to the Father.

I think what you mean to say is, "So far no one has said how DAN P says JEWS are saved TODAY !!"

Hi and you are ACCUSING of ignorning to reply , name one GRASSHOPPER ?

So , how are Jews saved today . will you answer OR will you dance ?

So , explain how Christ saved you OR is that a question you can not answer ??

Or can you explain how Paul was saved ??

Or manybe you will say how Peter was saved , and should be easy for the slow learners !!

Am I mad , NO !!

PUT UP before all , TODAY !!

dan p

DavidK

So , how are Jews saved today . will you answer OR will you dance ?

I just did in the post you quoted in this post. Jews are saved the same way as Gentiles, through faith in the only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, crucified for our sins, risen and ascended to the Father.

Where is the dance, there? It's incredibly straight forward.

So , explain how Christ saved you OR is that a question you can not answer ??

Jesus Christ gave Himself as a ransom for me on the cross, reconciling me to God and saving me from the wrath I deserve. By His grace I have received Him, and am now counted righteous.

Or can you explain how Paul was saved ??

Paul was saved through faith in Jesus Christ, crucified, risen and ascended to the Father.

Or manybe you will say how Peter was saved , and should be easy for the slow learners !!

Peter was saved through faith in Jesus Christ, crucified, risen and ascended to the Father.
Am I mad , NO !!

You don't seem mad in the sense of insanity, but the words in all caps and the liberal use of exclamation marks does make you come across as mad in the angry sense. There does seem to be some sort of strange blindness that doesn't see my repeated, straight forward reply to your question. You're not related to LetsArgue, are you?

PUT UP before all , TODAY !!

dan p

I have, several times today. Unfortunately, I've hit the limit of how much time I have to spend on TOL today, so I'll have to check back tomorrow and see if you keep asking me the same question.

DAN P

I just did in the post you quoted in this post. Jews are saved the same way as Gentiles, through faith in the only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, crucified for our sins, risen and ascended to the Father.

Where is the dance, there? It's incredibly straight forward.

Jesus Christ gave Himself as a ransom for me on the cross, reconciling me to God and saving me from the wrath I deserve. By His grace I have received Him, and am now counted righteous.

Paul was saved through faith in Jesus Christ, crucified, risen and ascended to the Father.

Peter was saved through faith in Jesus Christ, crucified, risen and ascended to the Father.

You don't seem mad in the sense of insanity, but the words in all caps and the liberal use of exclamation marks does make you come across as mad in the angry sense. There does seem to be some sort of strange blindness that doesn't see my repeated, straight forward reply to your question. You're not related to LetsArgue, are you?

I have, several times today. Unfortunately, I've hit the limit of how much time I have to spend on TOL today, so I'll have to check back tomorrow and see if you keep asking me the same question.

Hi and they all say God saved me , BUT explain how that happened , like Paul was the PATTERN , in 1 Tim 1:16 , how does that PATTERN work !!

If you know how Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 you will see the PATTERN and it is not God saved me and it is obviously you have no CLUE , and you need to study Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 and Rom 10:9 and Acts 16 , so crack the books !!

dan p

DavidK

If you know how Paul was saved in Acts 9:6

You really are adverse to just saying what you mean, aren't you?

you will see the PATTERN and it is not God saved me and it is obviously you have no CLUE , and you need to study Acts 9:6

Help me out here, cause it looks like you're saying we all have to go visit Annanias.

and 1 Cor 12:3

Okay, so when I call Jesus Lord, it's by the Holy Spirit. Great!

and Rom 10:9

How many more times do you want me to confess it? I'm saved because Jesus Christ died for me, was raised, and ascended. Would it help if I through in a bunch of pointless CAPITALS and exclamation marks?

and Acts 16 , so crack the books !!

dan p

Wait wait wait. I sure hope you aren't saying I need to be circumcised like Paul circumcised Timothy? That was just a way of not stirring up trouble. Do you need me to pull up some scripture to show that I don't need to be circumcised?

No, you probably meant to point to verse 29, where Paul tells the guard that he can be saved by faith in Jesus Christ. Which is the answer I keep giving you for salvation both for Jews and Gentiles, though I like to use a few more words to make it very clear what I mean when I say the Lord's name.

You're clearly angling for something. Why don't you just come out and say it?

And yes, I said I was done with TOL for the day, but I have a hard time pulling myself away some times.

DAN P

Help me out here, cause it looks like you're saying we all have to go visit Annanias.

How many more times do you want me to confess it? I'm saved because Jesus Christ died for me, was raised, and ascended. Would it help if I through in a bunch of pointless CAPITALS and exclamation marks?

Wait wait wait. I sure hope you aren't saying I need to be circumcised like Paul circumcised Timothy? That was just a way of not stirring up trouble. Do you need me to pull up some scripture to show that I don't need to be circumcised?

No, you probably meant to point to verse 29, where Paul tells the guard that he can be saved by faith in Jesus Christ. Which is the answer I keep giving you for salvation both for Jews and Gentiles, though I like to use a few more words to make it very clear what I mean when I say the Lord's name.

And yes, I said I was done with TOL for the day, but I have a hard time pulling myself away some times.

Hi and I have given a clear understanding to all more than once !!

If you do not understand , like Acts 16:14 and I will not hold your hand as you are inexperienced !!

dan p

dodge

David, dan p will only answer a question with a question and will never be clear as he confuses himself terribly with the Greek he does NOT understand !

Like many others he is caught up in and sold out to MAD which creates confusion because it is not scriptural.

I stopped playing the answer game a long time ago with MADist who only ask questions and rarely answer questions.

Confusion begets confusion and MADist are adept at confusion.