how about Cruz/Paul?

republicanchick

yeh, that sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

I think they would be great together. Of course Paul would probably not appreciate being vice pres...

Paul/Cruz?

Cruz probably doesn't want such an unimportant job either

but still...

+

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Teddy is waaaay too important for 2nd fiddle. I'll bet if you asked him he would explain it to you, he is so self important.

Daniel1611

Rand Paul has already been ruined by the Republican Party. His father refused to play ball with establishment, but Rand seems like he's willing to go along with program most of the time. I would hope Paul wouldn't want to be on the same ticket as a statist like Cruz.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christianity and godless Libertarianism don't make good bedfellows.

You must be speaking of Libertines. Of which, your right.

Libertarians and libertines are one in the same. The only minor difference is that libertines are the stupid ones that engage in the behaviors that Libertarians like Ron and Rand Paul legislate (Ron and Rand's momma's didn't raise no fools, they know that heroin is bad for you).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rand Paul has already been ruined by the Republican Party. His father refused to play ball with establishment, but Rand seems like he's willing to go along with program most of the time. I would hope Paul wouldn't want to be on the same ticket as a statist like Cruz.

Well said Dan! Keep the Pauls where they belong:

With their fellow Paulbots in the nutcase Libertarian Party.

paul-bot-bingo-67539487341.jpeg

Daniel1611

I wasn't criticizing Ron Paul. I was suggesting that Rand should be more like his father and less like fascists such as Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush.

Daniel1611

So you are telling me you don't know what fascism is. Noted.

We have soft fascism in the US. They don't call themselves fascists like the political movements have in other countries. Cruz favors a big, powerful central government that controls the lives of the citizenry. That's the political ideology of virtually everyone in positions of power in the 2 party system. Democrat, Republican, left, right. They're soft fascists.

musterion

Want to see a man who is vulnerable to the corruptions of D.C.?

time_paulryan_20111205_0519.jpg

Vain and arrogant, with no sense of dignity or propriety commensurate to the office he sought, coupled possibly with a distorted low self-image. Very corruptible to the right appeals to his weaknesses. Do not trust this man. On top of all that, he's Catholic, which makes him doubly untrustworthy.